KrishVeer scenes overall

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
There is already a thread on favourite KrishVeer scene this week. From that,  I decided to make a thread on favourite KrishVeer scene overall,  it should  include their arguments and romance both separately.  Also,  do tell,  which is your first KrishVeer scene , which made you realise that they are going to rock the show with their chemistry. ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
For me,  I started loving their chemistry since London,  especially,  when he saves her from goons in London and their cute argument in the car especially related to Bollywood movie,  in India bridge one was my favorite argument. Romance one we all know, this week was full of that ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I guess my favorite  moment would also be ...when veer thought she is going to commit suicide ,  in India and helped her take the chain out from the bridge ...it was cute , funny and intense too.. 
Rainz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My favorite KrishVeer scene overall is when he removes the bullet from her waist during the jungle track. The way his hands shook because unbeknownst to him, Krishna had become incredibly special to him. And then Krishna steadying his hand and placing all of her trust in him, holding on to him for dear life as he performed the surgery. Veer's breakdown after the surgery when he realized how close he had come to losing her. And his tender, loving care of her after. I could rewatch that scene over and over again.

As for when I first realized their chemistry, I would say it's a tie between their argument in London, when he was bashing India and Krishna was defending their country. And when the Shuklas were forcing Krishna to go through that horrible ritual and about to cut her hair off after Radhe's death, and Veer, despite how much he disliked Krishna, still stopped it from happening because he knew how wrong it was and couldn't watch her go through that.

Love this show and KrishVeer! 😊Edited by Rainz - 5 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
The first scene for me when I felt that their chemistry will rock was when veer comes to drop Krishna and her bag gets stuck and she thinks veer was holding it 😆..though the scene was really short...
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For me it was in London, I didn't know at the time that Veer was going to replace Radhe as main lead. I remember when I saw him and whenever KrishVeer had a scene together I thought to myself these two make a much better couple and I could sense the chemistry in their interactions. Their chemistry has just gone from strength to strength since then. Honestly I can't pick one scene in particular because they're all so good, the more recent scenes have been my favourite overall.
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shiney19

For me it was in London, I didn't know at the time that Veer was going to replace Radhe as main lead. I remember when I saw him and whenever KrishVeer had a scene together I thought to myself these two make a much better couple and I could sense the chemistry in their interactions. Their chemistry has just gone from strength to strength since then. Honestly I can't pick one scene in particular because they're all so good, the more recent scenes have been my favourite overall.

Shaz you just read my mind,  I too felt the same,  when I saw karan in the show,  why is he doing cameo,  they make a very good pair. And finally,  my wish was fulfilled and I started liking them since the London track,  from their fights to concern to friendship to saviours to love. I love everything about them,  I miss their fights too these days. I want to see them doing both fights and romance. ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›