Jinoo wants to kill Aladdin !! New Hakka "Zafar"

radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
😭😭
I'm shocked by this spoiler πŸ€’
Never wanted this to happen this soon 

Rashul sir confirmed that Jinoo got new Hakka and he instruct to kill kala chor and he gets to know it's Aladdin and also he remembers the pain he gone through due to Aladdin and Ammi so he hurts Aladdin😭😭 but his inner feelings says something (they showed Sid's insta story that he is searching Jinoo)

Can anyone Kindly post this video here πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya just watched the video. So zahar finally got jinu and jinu attacked aladdin😭
radhu-taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Ya just watched the video. So zahar finally got jinu and jinu attacked aladdin 😭

Ya πŸ˜­

Hope Aladdin and Ammi's love change him 

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even jinu mu Aladdin due to that Meher😑
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for sharing it here Dear 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkm87hsquro&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 5 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
It Is Too Rush ... 
One more Video Link 
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xsxwhQG-hs[/YOUTUBE]
It is going to be soo soo Painful & Heartbreaking to see #AlJi's Separation Not only for AlJi but for us too πŸ’”πŸ˜­
Jinu is trying to kill him , attacks him & pushes him from the Magic Carpet πŸ˜­ . That is why I think ALaddin will be unconscious And Yasmine will come there to save Aladdin . Aladdin will reveal her everything about Jinu & then both will make their Awesome Team to bring back Jinu from Muchhad πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ  .I am All for it ..BRING IT ON !!

I know Next Week gonna be sooo much for Aladdin . Bechaara going to blame himself for this mess . As he promised his Jinu that He will die but will never ever let him happen anything .And Jinu trying to kill him will make him more guilty πŸ˜­

Be Prepared for Siddharth's One more Brilliant Episode where he will shown Heartbroken & This Guy will Once again will make us Cry 
radhu-taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

One more Video Link 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xsxwhQG-hs[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ˜• poor Aladdin
radhu-taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

It is going to be soo soo Painful & Heartbreaking to see #AlJi's Separation Not only for AlJi but for us too  πŸ’”πŸ˜­

Jinu is trying to kill him , attacks him & pushes him from the Magic Carpet πŸ˜­ . That is why I think ALaddin will be unconscious And Yasmine will come there to save Aladdin . Aladdin will reveal her everything about Jinu & then both will make their Awesome Team to bring back Jinu from Muchhad πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ  .I am All for it ..BRING IT ON !!

I know Next Week gonna be sooo much for Aladdin . Bechaara going to blame himself for this mess . As he promised his Jinu that He will die but will never ever let him happen anything .And Jinu trying to kill him will make him more guilty πŸ˜­

Be Prepared for Siddharth's One more Brilliant Episode where he will shown Heartbroken & This Guy will Once again will make us Cry 

Yes full of sad and painful moment for Aladdin.
Yes Siddharth is brilliantβ­οΈπŸ‘ even today I saw some old episodes, they were too good πŸ‘