Ridoy the psychopath and narcissit

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Ridoy is a narcissit and big psychopath 
Initially i was pitying Ridoy because asmita is tricking him to find arindams where abouts 

But than Ridoy forcefully married her in unconcious state than tried to force himself on her against her wish 

He is dangerous for other humans especially asmitha

He needs psychiatrist treatment and asmita needs to hide from him 

He may harm her 

Hes a psycho lover like SRK of Darr 

Nivi is another narcissit but a criminal psychopath 

Both are dangerous for those around them 

They think others are slave and have to bend to their whims or they unleash madness and voilence a typical psychopath 

Asmita should not come back to ridoy and stay away 

I understand asmita is undercover cop than but now shes independent 

she must tell him she does not love him and is not his real wife, the phera happened with shaan and he can go and ask pandit nvi and his grandpa the truth 

End this matter and move on in life 

But no they are just dragging this stupid track 

Now they are making asmita go back to sonagachi 

Is this a trick by commisioner and asmita to find truth of nivi? Who knows? 

Shaan if he blackmails her to go to ridoy must break all relationship asmita with shaan 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ridoy has become scary as hell he is a psychopath, so is his mom they do that so people can bend to their whims.
I just cannot get that scene out of my mind where she blackmails Shaan to throw Puchki out. She looked scarier than all the dayans on tv.
That scene was like a horror show.
I hope Puchki stays away from ridoy and never gives in to Shaans demands.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Ridoy is a narcissit and big psychopath 

Initially i was pitying Ridoy because asmita is tricking him to find arindams where abouts 

But than Ridoy forcefully married her in unconcious state than tried to force himself on her against her wish 

He is dangerous for other humans especially asmitha

He needs psychiatrist treatment and asmita needs to hide from him 

He may harm her 

Hes a psycho lover like SRK of Darr 

Nivi is another narcissit but a criminal psychopath 

Both are dangerous for those around them 

They think others are slave and have to bend to their whims or they unleash madness and voilence a typical psychopath 

Asmita should not come back to ridoy and stay away 

I understand asmita is undercover cop than but now shes independent 

she must tell him she does not love him and is not his real wife, the phera happened with shaan and he can go and ask pandit nvi and his grandpa the truth 

End this matter and move on in life 

But no they are just dragging this stupid track 

Now they are making asmita go back to sonagachi 

Is this a trick by commisioner and asmita to find truth of nivi? Who knows? 

Shaan if he blackmails her to go to ridoy must break all relationship asmita with shaan 

Ridoy isn't a narcissist. Narcissists can be insecure and display self-pitying to get attention, but their inherent blind belief in their own abilities is a key factor in narcissistic personalities, which ridoy highly lacks given he uses self-pitying to highlight his lack of abilities altogether. 

Ridoy himself sees himself as a broken toy with no capabilities but he doesn't just show this self-pitying in front of others for attention and to get his way but shows it all the time even when he's alone showing he genuinely feels he has little self-worth. He has no confidence in himself at all and sees himself as a weaker person to his brother. Much of his personality is far from narcissistic. 
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago