tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm sad that Krishna has been downgraded from a medical student to a wedding planner, but still I'm hopeful that Veer would support her in fulfilling her dream. Eventually it will happen is my strong belief, hope the cvs don't forget it. Usually in India people wouldn't accept a widow as a wedding planner. They don't invite them to weddings, even those who are childless either by choice or nature's design are not invited to baby shower or naamkaran etc. So the cvs giving the role of a wedding planner to Krishna is a social message or just for the convenience of having her near Veer & make her realise her real feelings towards him?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
It's a good question sahana ...accepting a widow as wedding planner ...
If she was about to plan wedding among people like shuklas ...she wud have faced lot of humiliation...but she is planning veer's wedding in this scenario i guess sahay's dont have problem with that .. still shivani made sure to pin point it and insult her  ..
I'm sure once she is under veer's influence he would make sure , she deserves best of everything  ...
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that they only got Krishna involved in a wedding planner business for the purpose of Veer's wedding. I cant imagine she will continue with this, she is only helping her cousin out. Her dream is to be a doctor and I'm certain that Veer will help her achieve her dreams.
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sahana,  nice topic. What I feel is that because Krishna started living in Malihabad and veer in Kanpur, also she had left the hospital, so there were no possibilites  of them doing scenes together so they introduced this wedding planning thing as this was the only way for making Krishna and veer together. Now,  as much we have known veer till now,  he always have been career focussed hand open minded,  I am sure , if CVs do it properly going with the veer's character,  he would definitely push Krishna to complete her studies as he also knows the pain of not fulfilling dreams. May be that's why he is pushing Krishna so fast to accept her feelings because he knows he is the only one who could help her fulfill her dreams. As the way Krishna has been living her life,  she would never be able to get out Radhey's thoughts till she gets someone push her so hard to fulfill her dreams and that someone is veer. The way she has been living her life,  she doesn't deserve that life. I hope CVs don't disappoint us and execute the real message of the show properly. 
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee456

Sahana, nice topic. What I feel is that because Krishna started living in Malihabad and veer in Kanpur, also she had left the hospital, so there were no possibilites of them doing scenes together so they introduced this wedding planning thing as this was the only way for making Krishna and veer together. Now, as much we have known veer till now, he always have been career focussed hand open minded, I am sure , if CVs do it properly going with the veer's character, he would definitely push Krishna to complete her studies as he also knows the pain of not fulfilling dreams. May be that's why he is pushing Krishna so fast to accept her feelings because he knows he is the only one who could help her fulfill her dreams. As the way Krishna has been living her life, she would never be able to get out Radhey's thoughts till she gets someone push her so hard to fulfill her dreams and that someone is veer. The way she has been living her life, she doesn't deserve that life. I hope CVs don't disappoint us and execute the real message of the show properly.

I actually think when the show eventually ends it will end with Veer and Krishna moving to London and achieving her dreams.
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shiney19

I actually think when the show eventually ends it will end with Veer and Krishna moving to London and achieving her dreams.

That wud be an awesome end to watch...only if the producer has enuf money to show it..😆
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
I would like to see both of them joining back the hospital or flying back to London ⭐️