Veer, such an admirable character..

MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I started admiring Veer as character. He is awesome. He has all the answer ready for all his actions. Today his explanation on why he does not care about Shivani was so apt. 
Also first time I am seeing a ML saying 'I deserve the best'  👏 Dude that was super awesome, he has such clarity on what he wants and why he wants that. 

Usually we are skeptical in our real life on whether we deserve best or we are fine with mediocrity, but here he is absolutely clear. He knows he deserves best, Krishna as a person is best, and he will not settle for anything which is mediocre. 

This determination, clarity is really admirable. I feel this is the reason why even after failing the medical exam, he became such famous cardiologist. Determination and an attitude to never settle for anything other than best. 👏
Hats off to you Dr Saab, this added a new dimension to your character. 
Edited by MayurArti_rocks - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah he is clear headed, knows what he wants and how to get it too. Imagine his life before he went to London, from that place to become a reputed cardiothoracic surgeon in London, how much of attitude, will power, hard work & clarity of thought he must have had. It is so good that we can fill up so many gaps about his character just by seeing his progression from Kanpur to London.
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Not just that ...even he started his life hard way after is father's death ...after that may be ,
He emerged as person with confident nature being who determines to get what he wants ..
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am in love with Dr Veer Sahay. And I agree so much about his opinion on Shivani. This woman came back again after 10 years. And now she is suddenly jumping on him. Such a self obsessed woman she is. Love the way Veer is handling Shivani.