TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
From my point of view- i did not like the episode at all.Why showing such things which can only degrade the quality of the show just to glorify your lead?I was expecting a better reason for Manikarnika's stay in zhansi.I cannot accept her giving up her self respect just to save the Zhansi.They better could have shown Gangadhar somehow realize or melt down but nof this way at least.I know cvs have creative liberty but should not go this way.let's see.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly, Manu should not keep her self respect at stake. Gangadhar should do something about it!
Paahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am not good in history.I don't know how zhansi plays such great role in freedom fighting at that time.I also missed few initial episodes so i might miss the role.Looking at the story of the show,it looks like there is no other way than fighting from zhansi against the british at that time for some of them like Manikarnika.Because the way they are showing Manu to be stay in Zhansi by hook or by crook is so fishy.I don't understand why it was so mendatory for her to stay there even after her ousting from the king himself?