help me find a story plz

abcd00 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
there is a story where manik is married to soha and has a daughter maria.abhimanyu and manik are best friends.mukti and abhimanyu are married.cabir works in manik's company.
abhimanyu,nandini and mukti stay in bangalore.It is on wattpad ( dont whether it is on forum or not)please give me the title of the story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Haven't read this one.
Sorry
ananya1917 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abcd00

there is a story where manik is married to soha and has a daughter maria.abhimanyu and manik are best friends.mukti and abhimanyu are married.cabir works in manik's company.abhimanyu,nandini and mukti stay in bangalore.It is on wattpad ( dont whether it is on forum or not)please give me the title of the story.

Hey 

Can you please tell me what is the title of the book on Wattpad? 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

On second thoughts, won't be with the same name and posted by the same person on the forum as on wattled?

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abcd00

there is a story where manik is married to soha and has a daughter maria.abhimanyu and manik are best friends.mukti and abhimanyu are married.cabir works in manik's company.abhimanyu,nandini and mukti stay in bangalore.It is on wattpad ( dont whether it is on forum or not)please give me the title of the story.

Its "Mana Shining Star" by "nifi777"