AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Can we all talk about how uncharacteristic naira's out burst was forget everyone else 
Like even though i hate how she forgives him her sudden hatred paired with annoying baby hogging and general ignorance to anyone else but herself got to me. 

she was very unlikable today

Old naira would try to get to the bottom of it...and kartik did it far more gently than she did when she ate those kachoris nonchalantly after leaving him at the alter

she loves kartik so much that she can never stay mad at him sure its frustrating but its her characteristic and i bitched about it before but suddenly seeing her anger in that scene was so off putting

Like kartik has done worse

by letting u off the hook u should actually be happy

Kartik's choice is selfish again 
in his aims to be best pati bhai his other relationships are forsaken 
and its honestly disgusting to watch him be this fickle 

something i loved alot about the leap was how kartik and naira's characteristics matured and sort of grew into their resentment of each other...
Kartik hated lies.. and stuck with that
Naira sort of just stopped speaking as much because no 1 listened to her

Also love how protective kartik became of naira since the blood clot 

but his one choice to leave her over keerti overwrites it all and just makes him seem like a weak coward. 
Because it was never about her health it was more about how good will he look doing this. 
If he cared about her health like a mature adult he would have spoken to naksh but nope he left her to prove to keerti he is the best bhai. 

It is almost like the makers want to end the show thats how badly these tracks are written i think if they cannot handle the load of two shows employ new writers and let them work on kaira...

also to establish a 3.0 trp u have to have a base of each track like without the collage eps i dont think the divorce would have been as interesting the collage track was insanely interesting showing us how things have changed how kaira has changed ...

I think this baby swop was the worse track that could have happened to kaira and has ruined them individually as well..

the memory loss could have been amazing but it was written poorly and rushed...

now when the new baby track comes or gayus wedding or whatever sucks next ...i feel so disinterested atm like i can honestly skip 

I miss the leap separation it was the most insanely intense phase of kaira

yet even that was wrapped up way to quickly 

so much potential but way too much rushing...

Edited by AnyaRSingh - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Lol for the writer who trolled at kartik by making manish say stop getting married all the time and breaking ur promises
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The track doesn't make sense whatsoever. In yesterday's episode, not once was Kartik shown thinking about Naira or showing any interest in her or all the sweets things she was doing for him. How come he forgot about Naira's clot and how bad stress can be for her, by just one interaction with Keerti?
Even today he was like my sister has suffered due to the mistakes Naira and I made. That dialogue really annoyed me. I really wished he had actually taken a stand for Naira when Keerti was accusing her for ruining her life and at the same time talked to Naksh about Keerti's insecurities. Anything but what he did.
How does cancelling the wedding help Keerti's situation anyways? Shouldn't Kartik have taken Naira away to keep her away from Naksh and Krish, so Keerti can get her dues?
And now they all just expect Naira to forgive Kartik because of their "love? I hate the arrogance Kartik has towards Naira, like he will do whatever he pleases with her as per his mood, and then he expects her to forgive him within moments because apparently he's the best husband?
I lolled when one of the Goenkas said Kartik proved today he is the best husband and brother. Best husband because he left his wife, broke her heart along with the numerous promises he keeps making?
Naira shouldn't give in easily this time around. So disappointed in the storyline and what the characters have become.Edited by Fari_15 - 5 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

The track doesn't make sense whatsoever. In yesterday's episode, not once was Kartik shown thinking about Naira or showing any interest in her or all the sweets things she was doing for him. How come he forgot about Naira's clot and how bad stress can be for her, by just one interaction with Keerti?
Even today he was like my sister has suffered due to the mistakes Naira and I made. That dialogue really annoyed me. I really wished he had actually taken a stand for Naira when Keerti was accusing her for ruining her life and at the same time talked to Naksh about Keerti's insecurities. Anything but what he did.
How does cancelling the wedding help Keerti's situation anyways? Shouldn't Kartik have taken Naira away to keep her away from Naksh and Krish, so Keerti can get her dues?
And now they all just expect Naira to forgive Kartik because of their "love? I hate the arrogance Kartik has towards Naira, like he will do whatever he pleases with her as per his mood, and then he expects her to forgive him within moments because apparently he's the best husband?
I lolled when one of the Goenkas said Kartik proved today he is the best husband and brother. Best husband because he left his wife, broke her heart along with the numerous promises he keeps making?
Naira shouldn't give in easily this time around. So disappointed in the storyline and what the characters have become.

they are writing any garbage at this time and even i cnt suggest anyone watch this coz its just not worth watching... 

sure i want naira to be mad at him

but his reason for breaking the wedding off was so dumb and literally makes no sense what so ever that i cnt even feel mad with her because she never even try to ask him or find out what happened 

what kind of love is this if u just believe the worst and are ready to let the person go whenever it suits u

the insane writers are obsessed with hero worshiping kartik to the point the tracks make no sense

Best pati ruins kicks his wife out for his mom? star parivaar awards? 
promises her forever and leaves her the next day?

Best patni sits and is so absorbed in herself that she doesnt even notice things happening around her

calling a black kettle white will not make it white...(Calling kartik best bhai and pati and perfection on earth does not make him so sure momo is handsome but come onπŸ˜†)

Kartik doesnt show us growth no matter how much he claims he will change and give big promises

naira is becoming annoying now πŸ˜• as well

keerti having an opinion and wanting naira to stop baby hogging is wrong? so any emotion that is not in favor of kaira's sentiments is seen as wrong how disgusting and pathetic is that

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Someone pointed out on the forum that Keerti expressed herself to Kartik and there was a decent amount of build-up towards her frustration towards Naira, but it's gone in mere seconds because Kartik "sacrificed their relationship for Keerti?
It's annoying how the cvs chose to ignore everyone else's emotions except for Kaira's. Even Kaira's aren't really being explored now. Naira goes from loving Kartik in a day to now hating him despite of seeing the change in his attitude after his talk with Keerti? She still gets to be angry but her plain ignorance to everyone around her is annoying. Also, if I am not wrong, she knows they loved each other before her ML but she doesn't care to enquire about the details? She doesn't care that despite of kartik being Keerti's brother, Naksh was against him? She doesn't care why Kartik chose to hid his identity and lied to her?
All she cares about is being in "love and hogging Krish.
Kaira's relationship and marriage has become a joke for everyone. Even Manish proved that today.
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Someone pointed out on the forum that Keerti expressed herself to Kartik and there was a decent amount of build-up towards her frustration towards Naira, but it's gone in mere seconds because Kartik "sacrificed their relationship for Keerti?
It's annoying how the cvs chose to ignore everyone else's emotions except for Kaira's. Even Kaira's aren't really being explored now. Naira goes from loving Kartik in a day to now hating him despite of seeing the change in his attitude after his talk with Keerti? She still gets to be angry but her plain ignorance to everyone around her is annoying. Also, if I am not wrong, she knows they loved each other before her ML but she doesn't care to enquire about the details? She doesn't care that despite of kartik being Keerti's brother, Naksh was against him? She doesn't care why Kartik chose to hid his identity and lied to her?
All she cares about is being in "love and hogging Krish.
Kaira's relationship and marriage has become a joke for everyone. Even Manish proved that today.

Keerti's argument though was sounded out to the wrong person...I feel we could have continued with a happy kaira while naksh and keerti had marital problems but that even was rushed 

i am sure everyone watching this track must be so annoyed with the separations at this point especially when kartik's choice made no sense at all

also what is up with all the window climbing kaira doπŸ˜†
did he leave back from window afterwards?

Exactly her memory loss is very unrealistic 
also along with her memory she lost the ability to care about others
how can she marry / wana marry the guy who out right slapped her bro and she ddn even question it or tell him anything 

this whole week it was like the writer went on holiday and gave the spot boy her laptop and he was writing any garbage 

also it isnt funny how many times he promises forever and literally throws his rship concern worry for nairas health down the drain just because he CHANGED his mind...
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is just so messed up. Naira had my head spinning from destroying the decorations to all of sudden dancing like a mad woman. (I mean why did they have her dancing- it was so weird)

The only good scene today was Rishabh telling Naira to let all her thoughts and feelings out.

Kaira is the most turbulent relationship I've seen. It's like a plane flying in really bad weather about to crash. Writers are doing their best to annoy viewers and have Star Plus cancel the show.

Really Kaira have been knocked off their pedestal as seeing them get married again only to break more promises and have more misunderstandings is a joke.
Do they honestly expect the audience to take this show seriously. I feel like I am watching the Titanic sink.

The only good that has come out of it is that Naira is mad at Karthik. Let her really think this out before rushing to marry him again. Don't get so easily fooled by Karthik's charm act.

Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

This is just so messed up. Naira had my head spinning from destroying the decorations to all of sudden dancing like a mad woman. (I mean why did they have her dancing- it was so weird)

The only good scene today was Rishabh telling Naira to let all her thoughts and feelings out.

Kaira is the most turbulent relationship I've seen. It's like a plane flying in really bad weather about to crash. Writers are doing their best to annoy viewers and have Star Plus cancel the show.

Really Kaira have been knocked off their pedestal as seeing them get married again only to break more promises and have more misunderstandings is a joke.
Do they honestly expect the audience to take this show seriously. I feel like I am watching the Titanic sink.

The only good that has come out of it is that Naira is mad at Karthik. Let her really think this out before rushing to marry him again. Don't get so easily fooled by Karthik's charm act.

Lol everyone will tell her why he did it after she ignores him 2 times or something

and then naira will apologize to kartik for losing her memory and having a blood clot and then call him perfection on earth and worlds best everything chef bodyguard toilet cleaner chimney sweeper criminal, thief, etc...

afterwards shel ask to make a shrine of him a temple and devote her life to worshiping such a perfect man

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

<font color="#000066">Lol everyone will tell her why he did it after she ignores him 2 times or something</font>

<font color="#000066">and then naira will apologize to kartik for losing her memory and having a blood clot and then call him perfection on earth and worlds best everything chef bodyguard toilet cleaner chimney sweeper criminal, thief, etc...</font>

<font color="#000066">afterwards shel ask to make a shrine of him a temple and devote her life to worshiping such a perfect man</font>

I think the audience has been tortured enough.

I bet Rishabh must be thinking what a crazy couple Kaira are.
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Lol everyone will tell her why he did it after she ignores him 2 times or something

and then naira will apologize to kartik for losing her memory and having a blood clot and then call him perfection on earth and worlds best everything chef bodyguard toilet cleaner chimney sweeper criminal, thief, etc...

afterwards shel ask to make a shrine of him a temple and devote her life to worshiping such a perfect man

Epic!