Another plan option for hotstar

tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey KCL fans in India can watch the episodes at 6am, no need for premium you can take VIP subscription @ Rs.365/annum: 
http://https://www.indiatoday.in/technology/news/story/hotstar-vip-subscription-what-is-it-what-does-it-offer-and-everything-you-need-to-know-1484053-2019-03-22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
The link says ...site can't be reached πŸ˜”
I really want that premium pack on my phone  ...πŸ’”...
26hrishikesh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum19

The link says ...site can't be reachedπŸ˜”

I really want that premium pack on my phone ...πŸ’”...

I am not a premium number but even then I am watching every new episodes at 7 am in my phone . I don't think we need premium to watch new episodes coz I saw today's mehendi episode In the morning itself without premium membership
Thabassum19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26hrishikesh

I am not a premium number but even then I am watching every new episodes at 7 am in my phone . I don't think we need premium to watch new episodes coz I saw today's mehendi episode In the morning itself without premium membership

With table wifi connections and its ip address ? I guess you can watch the show without any premium pack ...
26hrishikesh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum19

With table wifi connections and its ip address ? I guess you can watch the show without any premium pack ...

All I have is Hotstar app on my phone and my home wifi . Still then watching the show without premium membership
Thabassum19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26hrishikesh

All I have is Hotstar app on my phone and my home wifi . Still then watching the show without premium membership

Ya...but I use mobile data...mobile data users can't watch the new episode even if they have hotstar app..the app shows the new episode marked as VIP with Crown on it πŸ˜†...
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
I catch the show exactly at 6 and i haven't subscribed for anything 
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣
It's free free free🀣
tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah I too get on my mobile & iPad just with HS app & no premium pack but still I would take the VIP plan so I can watch it on flat screen 1stπŸ˜ƒ. TV mean dekne ki mazaa kuch aur hi hai, especially with the current track πŸ˜‰