No promos - serious mistake

tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I mean what is the channel doing and why isn't the PH pushing for promos. I remember I used to see lots of promos for this show BD(Before DrVeer). Anytime I pass by star +, a promo will be airing & I used to think this show is so regressive, is anyone really watching this? Now AD, it is a very decent show with refreshing approach & sensible storyline but the channel & PH are not promoting. You guys seen any promo lately on TV, I know in hotstar they are not. They expect the show to run by itself just with the time slot? Edited by tranquilmelody - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26hrishikesh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have not seen this show before Dr Veer coz I didn't like the chemistry btw Radhe and Krishna and previous hero had boyish looks. Started to arching it after Karan's entry. I have a doubt. Never seen any show airing in hotstar before tv telecast . How come this show is shown in hotstar before prime slot telecast . By the way liking the show very much and lead pair chemistry is just perfect. Karan as usual is the showstealer but Megha impresses us with her innocent and real looks and amazing acting and her chemistry with Karan with a brilliant camaraderie by the rest of the cast. Don't know why this show is not gaining trp. Contentwise also show has improved after Veer entry and there is much potential also in terms of various plots and also they have got two great actors as leads . Don't know what ppl wants nowadays and I wonder from where the rest of the dumb shows get trp .
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously ...while watching the show on hotstar too...I get kulfi  ,  yrkklh and happy promo ...why can't they air kcl promo too ...
For better promotions...I'm sure after promotions some new viewers might start to watch ...
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sick channel and their step mother attitude.  It is only the fans and casts are trying to promote this show with the limited means they have. Channel does not give a damn, why such attitude. Edited by MayurArti_rocks - 5 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know what's wrong with star ...it's really long that they haven't given a new promo ...else they are scared that their favourite Jodi's will get a competition...this exactly happened with ZKm pair. .now it's repeating again ðŸ¤”
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That channel has gone mad ðŸ¤”
tranquilmelody thumbnail

Originally posted by: 26hrishikesh

I have not seen this show before Dr Veer coz I didn't like the chemistry btw Radhe and Krishna and previous hero had boyish looks. Started to arching it after Karan's entry. I have a doubt. Never seen any show airing in hotstar before tv telecast . How come this show is shown in hotstar before prime slot telecast . By the way liking the show very much and lead pair chemistry is just perfect. Karan as usual is the showstealer but Megha impresses us with her innocent and real looks and amazing acting and her chemistry with Karan with a brilliant camaraderie by the rest of the cast. Don't know why this show is not gaining trp. Contentwise also show has improved after Veer entry and there is much potential also in terms of various plots and also they have got two great actors as leads . Don't know what ppl wants nowadays and I wonder from where the rest of the dumb shows get trp .

@ bold, wahi tho, this mild, decent story line and all KrishVeer romance is not getting trps, dragfests & crapfests are getting such high trps * desk desk * People can't get enough of Ott drama 😡.
Thabassum19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tranquilmelody

@ bold, wahi tho, this mild, decent story line and all KrishVeer romance is not getting trps, dragfests & crapfests are getting such high trps * desk desk * People can't get enough of Ott drama 😡.

Considering the amount of times you hit desk ...by now either your desk shud have damaged or your head shud have ðŸ¤£...
Sahana ...😃
tranquilmelody thumbnail
IKR 🤣🤣, whenever trp comes up for discussion I can't stop ranting about the type of shows that get such high trps for the s*** they show & what hurts the most is in our time slot we are the best, maybe RK is better but the other two * head desk * again ðŸ˜†
Thabassum19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tranquilmelody

IKR 🤣🤣, whenever trp comes up for discussion I can't stop ranting about the type of shows that get such high trps for the s*** they show & what hurts the most is in our time slot we are the best, maybe RK is better but the other two * head desk * again ðŸ˜†

I seriously feel bad for your desk ðŸ˜†..but yeah I agree   ...nowadays all sort of super'UN'natural stuffs grab the trps ðŸ˜•...people like to watch stuffs like that  ...