Hotstar Have seen the light Lol

SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Looks like Hotstar have finally seen the light and realised it was the original cast and show driving online hits (and not the sequel).

They have now changed the series header and name back to the original cast. Even the seasons have now re-ordered to start from 1.Edited by SK1509 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hallelujah!
Just checked Hotstar and the montage in now of the super six and there is no Dhinchaakbaaz
KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Chalu cheez star plus πŸ˜†. Now DIB does not exist at all πŸ˜›.
kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK1509

Looks like Hotstar have finally seen the light and realised it was the original cast and show driving online hits (and not the sequel).

They have now changed the series header and name back to the original cast. Even the seasons have now re-ordered to start from 1.

Also wanted the name to changed with original one- ISHQBAAAZ with 3a's.
Gayathri_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what is the procedure to change name of casts in india forums...???also title of forum since it still hav dhinchaak title...!!!!
it didnt hav names of og cast...also the original lead's name was mentioned below the sequel's lead...
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yay happy
btw it has epi till 25 may 2018
πŸ‘Just checked to confirm thank god now I don't have to roll my eyes every time I see the header I didn't hate it but Super 6 rocks always