lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys I am trying to create a thread over here . As already the discussion of the episode is done so I will discuss what I feel about episode. Only 3 episode has been finished so far but we have an idea about story.
Today I will discuss the topic of hiding and unseen. Everyone has a mask on their face. Naman has it he is hiding his agreed. Rajshri is hiding her helplessness as she can't tell that naman is blackmailing her although not everyone loves mishti she is a burden and if they comes to know about this maybe her family will not accept her. Mishti is hiding her pain and behaves to be strong and kuhu hiding her cunningness. She is selfish at the core wants the credit of everything. Kunal had a breakup in the past maybe not over it he is hiding his heartbreak behind his smile and Abeer is hiding his pain as well but unknowingly is sharing with someone. Someone is there in his life a reason to smile.

Unseen just like mishti and Abeer is unseen to each other they are sharing a unseen bond . Abeer is attracted towards this unseen girl. Meenakshi is hating this unseen girl and Mishti is thankful to her unseen stranger. Attraction is there but needs time to see this unseen.

Guys tried my best to describe the situation hope you will like it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Lovely
The unseen aspect is always a bit enchanting as it slowly reveals the chemistry of the lead pair... the hide and seek scene was a nice one but I hope that this unseen-ness doesnt become an integral part of their story/ important part of them beginning to like each other as the main premise of this show is about getting to know your partner fully before marriage and not marrying a "stranger" or someone unseen ðŸ˜† theres too much of that on ITV already and it is here that this show promised to be different...

gaya.jay1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wooww awesome post and analysis!!! I am really impressed with the story telling so far... so many layers (def not the typical Saas-bahu).. hopefully makers do justice to each and every character and their hidden stories.. !
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Such a lovely post!
Good description of each and every mask and yes, I hope that the CVs keep it going this way wohooo!😆

I am loving the unseen 'pull' and that makes the chemistry better.