Todays Episode Happy Holi Suprise

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey Guys, so I have read the written part of the episode and watched half of the episode (before heading back to work) lol and I got to say that it was unexpected for sure; huge happy holi surprise;

coming to the part where Shan comes the applies color on Pucnki was unbelievable cute and romanctic; plus he is her husband so it was right for him to apply color to her and that's what he did; then cornering her and saying would you want me to die to show my love for you was amazing Punckhi eyes showed the true emotions of her love for Shan 

and then coming to the part (which I stopped) him passing out and her finding out what he did for her and her crying was priceless and then the best part him just taking her ontop of him and staring at her and not thinking for one second but just bring her close was amazing

I love how they surprised us with this kind of episode because it kind of showed on Shan is being and his true love for Puchki and trying to show her that he will be there for her and just be their love and not leave it behind like last 

yes he will have to work for it because he has hurt her pretty bad but I believe and think that Puchki will give in sooner than later hopefully Friday episodes or starting nextweek 

and now coming to part where Nivi see Ridhoy bloodly hand bleeding and him cutting his hand and writing Asmita on the wall was very psycho obsessession type for sure; 

and Nivi saying I will ruin Asmita for making Ridhoy like this but I think she should double think herself she is the one that made Asmita away from Ridhoy even though Asmita loves Shan and what not but she is the one that kicked her out; so I don't think Ridhoy knows the real reason why she got kicked out ahahha 
the nivi part of her going to avenge asmita on what? not loving your son making him psycho well half of that is on her that is just stupid 

but if even Nivi tries to hurt Assmita; Shan will be there no matter and we saw that today in the beginning with the Goons

all in all great episodes on my opinion Happy Holi surprise 
lets see what happens tomorrow with Pucnkhi locking herself in the bathroom what will happen ???