KrishVeer analysis 21/3

Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi everyone

So here's my analysis.

First scene of the day was at the haldi ceremony where Shivani says that the haldi has something in it because it's burning her skin. Veer is 2 steps ahead, he knew what Shivani had done and changed the haldi. So Veer took advantage of this opportunity to apply haldi on Krishna. I just loved the way he looks so smug when he told her I told you so! Krishna is just feeling more and more uncomfortable and looks like she's really struggling with her feelings. Everyone starts dancing and Veer takes Krishna aside and applies pink powder on Krishna's cheek and wishes her a happy holi Mrs Veer Sahay to be.' He is so confident that Krishna will be his.

Next is a scene between Laliya and Krishna. Laliya is trying to make Krishna understand that it's ok for her to have these feelings, she needs to not hold back. She needs to ask herself why is she feeling this way and will she feel once Veer does marry Shivani. What is stopping her? Is it Radhe? And she then said something along the lines of what Veer said yesterday about time doesn't standstill and people move on. I really hope Krishna listens to the advice she is given. She is really struggling to keep a control of her feelings and they're getting stronger by the day, there will be a point where she won't be able to control them anymore.

And then we come to the precap. Veer applies mendhi on krishnas hand and writes his name. He tells her that he has told her that he will marry her. Krishna needs to ask herself if she wants to stop anything from happening then why does she let him so close? She lets him come close to her, she lets him hold her hand, kiss her hand, apply haldi, apply holi powder, apply mendhi. She really needs to open her eyes and see things for what they really are. She is in love with Veer, I honestly don't know how much longer she can carry on planning his wedding because he is not going to stop until he marries her.

I was hoping we would get a bhaang scene but it doesn't look like that will happen. Anyway, hopefully Krishna will realise her love for Veer very soon!

Let me know what your thoughts were on the KrishVeer moments today.

Shaz xEdited by Shiney19 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
The way veer was smirking at shivani ...was a cool scene it was like he was waiting for shivani to react ...when she did he came to a conclusion..  
He planned so well , according to it he made sure he applied haldi and color powder on her ...
And yeah she got the same advice from two people ...hope she doesn't controls her feelings more ...
She might breakdown when she realizes ,she can't see veer getting married to shivani ...

Nice analysis shaz...after mehandi ..let's see what would be krishna's reaction...
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Now I am super interested to know how KrishVeer gonna get married and how story gonna proceed from there . Till now in any of the ritual, Veer did not face any challenge , neither from Krishna nor Shuklas. But Shuklas are in pic again, so I think from now onwards it will not be that easy for him . I desperately want to see KrishVeer as married couple  πŸ˜ƒEdited by MayurArti_rocks - 5 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Nicely pointed and described mainly the last part...πŸ‘πŸΌ
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I'm so loving this confident Veer
The confidence with which he is doing all the pre-wedding rituals with her are totally worth gushing over And those glasses make him 10x more handsome. Gotta give it to Krishna for being able to resist him so far πŸ˜†
I'm so happy that for once, the hero isn't getting fooled by the vamp but the other way around. This makes the show way more enjoyable to me.
Even I think she will only breakdown when she'll realize she can't let Veer marry anyone else...and that will most likely happen at the wedding day when the realization will totally sink in.
Like MayurArti, I'm too desperately waiting to see them as a married couple...imagine if this is how he is as a lover boy how will he be as a husband! And I'll also like to see a scene where he makes her call him Veer instead of Dr.Veer Wishful thinking πŸ˜†
Shiney19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum19

The way veer was smirking at shivani ...was a cool scene it was like he was waiting for shivani to react ...when she did he came to a conclusion..

He planned so well , according to it he made sure he applied haldi and color powder on her ...
And yeah she got the same advice from two people ...hope she doesn't controls her feelings more ...
She might breakdown when she realizes ,she can't see veer getting married to shivani ...

Nice analysis shaz...after mehandi ..let's see what would be krishna's reaction...

Yes our Dr Veer is a very smart man, he is planning his moves and I'm so glad that it was him who changed the haldi. Normally in these dramas the man just believes the vamp so it was good that he is not believing Shivani. He is intelligent, he used the situation to his advantage. He pretended to be testing the haldi on Krishna as punishment but really it gave him the perfect opportunity to achieve what he wanted which was to apply haldi on his Mrs Veer Sahay to be
Shiney19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurArti_rocks

Now I am super interested to know how KrishVeer gonna get married and how story gonna proceed from there . Till now in any of the ritual, Veer did not face any challenge , neither from Krishna nor Shuklas. But Shuklas are in pic again, so I think from now onwards it will not be that easy for him . I desperately want to see KrishVeer as married coupleπŸ˜ƒ

I can't wait too. I am looking forward to seeing Veer's reaction when Krishna does eventually admit her love to him.
It's a shame we still have to have the Shukla's adding drama to things. I don't mind Laliya, she is positive and is encouraging Krishna to speak what's in her heart.
Shiney19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Nicely pointed and described mainly the last part...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you and also thank you for taking the time to write up the written updates for us, I really appreciate it.
Shiney19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

I'm so loving this confident Veer
The confidence with which he is doing all the pre-wedding rituals with her are totally worth gushing over And those glasses make him 10x more handsome. Gotta give it to Krishna for being able to resist him so far πŸ˜†
I'm so happy that for once, the hero isn't getting fooled by the vamp but the other way around. This makes the show way more enjoyable to me.
Even I think she will only breakdown when she'll realize she can't let Veer marry anyone else...and that will most likely happen at the wedding day when the realization will totally sink in.
Like MayurArti, I'm too desperately waiting to see them as a married couple...imagine if this is how he is as a lover boy how will he be as a husband! And I'll also like to see a scene where he makes her call him Veer instead of Dr.Veer Wishful thinking πŸ˜†

I 100% agree with everything you have said. I absolutely love how confident Veer is in his love for Krishna. He makes Krishna speechless everytime. I hope Krishna doesn't wait until the wedding day to realise her feelings. To be honest I feel a bit bad for Shivani because Veer has no intention of marrying her and he is giving her false hope by actually going through all these rituals.

I agree with you too that's it's good to see a male lead who doesn't go along and believe the vamp, I didn't expect Veer to change the haldi.

I would also like to see a scene where Veer tells her to stop calling him Dr Veer, she doesn't need to be so formal with him. I love that he calls her Miss Malihabad. Edited by Shiney19 - 5 years ago