~~I Will Hold You Forever Close To My Heart~~Goa:Day2(Cont.)~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
CVz Haq se DIL,JAAN & JIGAR Le Lo ❤️ ⭐️ What a Mesmerising episode full of Akshan DIL LE LO moments which are shot extra beautifully 👏 👏 Hayeee☺️

Today Nishika totally slayed ☺️ ☺️    *Kaala Teekas* for Nishika Chemistry☯️ ⭐️ 👏 👏

1. When Fear Engulfed BothJindal Saab was pareshaan for his Gudiya's safety in the unknown place & She was scared because of the sannatta in the unknown place👍🏼

2. They are EACHOTHER's SUKOON🤗Look at that relief adoring their faces after being in eachother's armsShe thanked her Lord Krishna for sending her Jindal Saab on time for helping her while he out of being extra concerned for her, gave her the much needed lecture for being careless

3. Such a DIL LE LO moment❤️

I loved how Akshan walked together side by side & in between Biwi ji was Drooling Her Miya ji🤪& at the same moment "Konsa Bandhan hai tumse..." was played😳 When Guddan was about to fall like always Akshat was there to catch her in nick of time & then he hold her hand & they walked together👍🏼It symbolises in their journey Guddan will always look towards her Jindal Saab whenever she feels she needs confidence & if in their journey any hurdle will try to make her fall he will always be there to hold her hand and make their journey smooth by clearing those hurdles👍🏼

4. Akshat Saving Guddan from Sea☺️ What a BeautyWhole sequence was so beautifully picturised⭐️ 👏 DIL JAAN JIGAR SAB LE LIO☺️ ❤️ I am not able to figure out which shot is to be placed here so I am fangirling over many shots🤪 bcz all are extremely well shot👍🏼

- The way he held her shoulder, hold her & Ufff That Pull was SO DAMM INTENSE ☺️ It felt like he was so scared as if he felt like losing his life watching her struggling in those waves that he immediately pulled her into his arms, into his safe zone, close to his heartAnd Tum Ho playing in bg Hayeee Mera dil pighal gaya ☺️

- Beautiful ShotsHim carrying her in his arms and that eyelock☺️

- This Eyelock held so much Intensity of Feelings☺️ As if his eyes are questioning her how dare you to put your precious life in danger?He even asked her why he has to save her always?😆 Areey Jindal Saab You are Her Personal Bodyguard😎Farz banta hai aapka ❤️ and even you loves to save her hai nah?😉

- Her eyes were trying to decode what his eyes just saidAnother Intense shot☺️

- This wide view is giving your eyes such soothing effect❤️Hayeee

-Serene Beauty I must Say☺️ And their Eyelocks made these two shots more intense❤️ CVz⭐️ 👏

5. Akshan Lantern Scene - Mesmerisingly beautiful❤️

At first he denied but because of her insistence he agreed and TOGETHER they lit the FIRST LANTERN⭐️Akshat was holding the lantern & Guddan was lighting the lantern symbolising She will be the one who will bring the RAY OF HOPE in his life😳She was the one who made a wish & he was simply looking at his wife making the wish but together they made the lamp fly high symbolising even though wishes are made from one side but it will be fulfilled mutually👍🏼 TUM HO really enhanced the whole lantern scene❤️ ⭐️

- Another Two Masterpiece Shots with Akshan Eyelock❤️

6. Second Moti of Mangalsutra also found it's right place🥳 Congrats Guddan Now Just one left😛 😉

CVz Dil se thank you for such a wonderful episode🤗Excited for tomorrow🥳

Love😳
Saranya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
such a beautiful episode it was
with mindblowing akshan scenes
i loved that lantern scene very much kuch alag feel aya uss mein
goa special episodes are really beautiful
tfs such beautiful caps dear
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully penned 
Full of Akshan scene today maza aa gya he was very much worried when he couldnt found guddu and when she was struggling in the waves he pulled her too quick
Lantern scene was awsome 2 din mein do mti jud gye teesra moti v jaldi jud jayega
This is the best holi gift cvz can give us... 
Edited by Kammy02 - 5 years ago
salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks dear 😳 really enjoyed ur writing.. 😳
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for the beautiful post 🤗
I loved how they showed a parallel in the 1st scene, moments ago Guddu came alone citing that she would b revived from Jindal sahab's chirchir but moments later the sanata started scaring her. 
While her absence near him makes him restless.
She gets sukoon in his lectures, she feels safe even under his Gussa while her irritating presence gives him sukoon & he gets peace with her hyper-self around him. 😳

I simply loved the walking scene ❤️

The pani wala scene was brilliantly shot ⭐️👍🏼
The whole team involved deserves a great round of applause for that  👏👏👏
As its really difficult to shoot standing on sea water & emoting right expressions. Thumbs up for that 👍🏼

I loved how Jindal sahab gave in to Guddu's lantern demand so easily with his "dedijiye" in response to Guddu's "lelijiye" 😳

so now 2 motis down & 1 to go 😛

Excited for next episode 😃
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful episode..
The sea shots were passionate 😉
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

such a beautiful episode it was

with mindblowing akshan scenes
i loved that lantern scene very much kuch alag feel aya uss mein
goa special episodes are really beautiful
tfs such beautiful caps dear

CVz have really done a wonderful job till now by far giving us best episodes for Goa track⭐️ 👏Lantern scene was absolute bliss the whole aura & picturisation was so serene + Nishika Chemistry made it magical☺️

You are welcome Lina🤗
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Beautifully penned 

Full of Akshan scene today maza aa gya he was very much worried when he couldnt found guddu and when she was struggling in the waves he pulled her too quick
Lantern scene was awsome 2 din mein do mti jud gye teesra moti v jaldi jud jayega
This is the best holi gift cvz can give us..

Thank U Kajal🤗

@Bold That pull was so INTENSE☺️ & his eyes held so much feelings how he was hell scared to see her struggling there and the speed at which he pulled her close to him clearly indicated how much he was scared at the thought of losing herJindal Saab SHE HAS BECOME MORE THAN SPECIAL FOR YOU, PRECIOUS AS MUCH YOUR LIFE, YOUR BREATH

@Blue Beautiful Scene Yup best holi gift from Cvz to us😛 Cant wait for the third moti to find its original place🥳

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: salu6

Thanks dear 😳 really enjoyed ur writing.. 😳

Thank U Salu🤗
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Thank you for the beautiful post 🤗

I loved how they showed a parallel in the 1st scene, moments ago Guddu came alone citing that she would b revived from Jindal sahab's chirchir but moments later the sanata started scaring her. 
While her absence near him makes him restless.
She gets sukoon in his lectures, she feels safe even under his Gussa while her irritating presence gives him sukoon & he gets peace with her hyper-self around him. 😳

I simply loved the walking scene ❤️

The pani wala scene was brilliantly shot ⭐️👍🏼
The whole team involved deserves a great round of applause for that  👏👏👏
As its really difficult to shoot standing on sea water & emoting right expressions. Thumbs up for that 👍🏼

I loved how Jindal sahab gave in to Guddu's lantern demand so easily with his "dedijiye" in response to Guddu's "lelijiye" 😳

so now 2 motis down & 1 to go 😛

Excited for next episode 😃

Thank U Genie🤗

@Bold Totally They are each other's solace

@Blue Me Too simple scene but beautifully done with such deep hidden meaning👍🏼

@Purple Words kam pad jaayein for the magical beauty of this whole sequence👏 + Nishika's Chemistry⭐️ + Tum Ho = All we as viewers can do is Hayeee  & ☺️ ☺️ The way he pulled her close to him + his eyes held so much emotions + her eyes were wondering decoding his eyes + their closeness + drooling Ufff ☺️ as I said DIL JAAN JIGAR sab poore Team ko ❤️

@Orange Me too He cant deny her wish and he always try to fulfill her wishes

Cant wait for the 3rd moti to be on it's right place🥳
1 2
Next