made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I  have this confusion.
Does Abeer have any idea about the girl who was crying her heart out in the green room is the same girl he met later on ( in that temple kinda thing ) ?

Maybe Mishti has helped Abeer in a way ( he says it himself ) but what made him say that " samajhle teri bhabhi hain " to kunal ? I couldn't catch the exact moment Abeer started to have a liking for " the earring girl " ?

Was just curious , if anyone could correlate ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't  think he knows that they're the same girl.
I just think noone affected the way Mishti's presence affected Abeer , he also said " thankyou stranger " and also that shayari " hamare kismaat mein firse milna hai " 
I think he started liking her from that conversation itself. 
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^I think so too.
He feels a connect already with just the conversations they've shared as strangers, and I loveee how he went all like samajhle teri bhabhi ka hai in the precap.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah agree
** spoilers **
But after learning that it was the same girl who helped his sister then he went on saying this , which is believable now. 
Today was a great episode by the way. 

varshini15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

Yeah agree

** spoilers **
But after learning that it was the same girl who helped his sister then he went on saying this , which is believable now. 
Today was a great episode by the way. 

yes the episode was amazing , the convo between abeer-kunal , mishti-kuhu , everything was nice