Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
A trip to Hindustan...

Some honoured craftsmen and talented people were asked to visit India to show their talent... 

Aladdin had a different plan.. He got a big order from a sheikh to bring the royal blue stone from the palace of Delhi.. 

In Delhi... 
Chandani Chowk... 

Aladdin - Mashallah!! Kitna khoobsurat bazaar hai yeh... Aur yaha ke khaane ki khushboo waah... Mujhe toh abhi se hi bhook lag gayi... 

Aladdin suddenly banged with a girl wearing a yellow down... And has covered her face with a yellow scarf... 
Girl-Maaf kariyega... 

Aladdin was lost in her beautiful eyes.. He seemed to feel connected to her...

Girl asked permission and started walking away.. He soon recognized the shrill voice.. 

Aladdin - Nachidii!!! 

Girl stopped in midway... 

Aladdin ran towards her... But she started to run in the narrow streets of the crowded market... 

Aladdin - Ruko!!! 

Aladdin ran behind her... Soon he hold her hand and dragged her forcefully in a small gap between the two shops.. There was not enough space for two person to stand there so they were too close to each other Aladdin still holding girl's hand... 

Aladdin took away her scarf and saw his Nachidii's beautiful face... Nachidii furious bite his hand... 

Aladdin - ouch!! Dimaag toh theek hai tumhaara Nachidii... Kitni zor se kaata... Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho.. Aur mujhe dekhkar bhaagi kyu... 

Yasmine - vo.. Main.. Vo... 

Aladdin - kya tum bhi kuch churane aayi ho??

Yasmine - Tum bhi ka kya matlab tumhaara... Yaani tum.. Tum kya churane wale ho...

Aladdin - vo main tumhe abhi nahi bata sakta.. Aur tum mujhe dekhkar bhaagi kyu??? 

Yasmine(to herself) - ab kya bataye kalechor.. Ki jab jab hum tumhe apne aas paas dekhte hai.. Toh humaare dil ki dhakan itni tez ho jaati hai.. Mano abhi bahar aa jayega... Na jaane humaare dil aur dimaag ko kya ho jaata hai.. Isliye tumse jitna door rahe utna hi accha hoga humaare liye... 

Yasmine - vo hume... Bas tumhaari shakal nahi dekhni thi.. Humaara din bigad jaata hai... 

Aladdin - sach!! Jaise main toh mara jaa raha tha tumhaari shakal dekhne ke liye... Mujhe bhi shok nahi tumse milne ka... 

Yasmine - toh mat milo na... Vaise bhi hume bohot saare kaam hai... 

Yasmine walked out of the gap and accidentally stepped on a banana... She was about to fall when Aladdin hold her... They eye lock made the time to stop... 

Aladdin - mujhe nahi lagta humaare naseeb mein saath rehna likha hai... 
Yasmine got her balance back... 

Yasmine - naseeb!!! Huh... Yeh toh bas ek itafaaq tha... Aur hum tumse phir nahi milenge... 

Aladdin - Toh lagi shart... Main shart laga sakta hoin ki hum phir milenge... Yahi delhi mein... Agar tum jeeti toh main... Toh main.. 

Yasmine - toh tum vo karoge jo hum kahenge... 

Aladdin - aur agar main jeeta toh.. Tumhe mere saath holi khelni hogi...

Yasmine - holi!!! Yeh kya hai... 

Aladdin - yeh yaha bharat mein manaya jaane wala ek mashhoor tyohaar hai... Jisme log ek doosre ko rang lagate hai... 

Yasmine - Shart manzoor hai... 
Yasmine and Aladdin went into different directions... 

But fate has planned something else... All the troop members were called to enjoy the colorful festival... 

A girl named Raziya became good friend of Yasmine... she ran to grab yasmine and pour a plate of color on her

Raziya-Sana aaj toh hum tumhe iss rang se rang denge... 

Yasmine - dekho tum humaari acchi dost ho.. Koi aisa karta hai apne dost ke saath... 

Yasmine was stepping behind and suddenly banged with a person and  tremble down... They both landed up in a pool of colorful water... 

Yasmine - yah allah!!! Yeh kya kiya Raziya tumne... 

Raziya laughed loudly at her-aree uss janab se maafu toh maang lo... Jo tumhaari wajah se paani mein gir gaya... Phir humse lad lena...

Yasmine lokked at the boy... And was shocked he was none other than Aladdin... 

Yasmine - tum!!! 

Aladdin - tum!!! 

Yasmine - tum yaha kya kar rahe ho... Humne kaha tha humse door rehna... 

Aladdin - main tumse door hi tha vo toh tum mujhse aakar takrayi... Maine kaha tha mera naseeb mujhe tumse milvakar rahega... Aur lo hum phir mil gaye... Aur tum shart haar gayi... 

Yasmine was angry but was more nervous about the fact that she has to play holi with him... 

Aladdin and Yasmine went to a near by shop and purchased some clothes to wear... 

They both asked for a room so that tehy could change their clothes...
They were are wet... There clothes sticking to their body... 

Yasmine still angry was not interested in talking to Aladdin... 

But no doubt her immense beauty compelled Aladdin to fall for her... 

Aladdin - gussa ho apni haar par... Par shart toh shart hai... Mujhe lagta hai tum darr gayi tabhi mujhse baat nahi kar rahi.. 

Yasmine - hum darte nahi haarne se kalechor... Bas tumse baat karke apna gussa badhana nahi chahte... 

Aladdin - sach mein toh tum mujhse baat nahi karogi... 

Yasmine - nahi... 

Aladdin - Main tumhe rang lagaunga tab bhi nahi... 

Yasmine - nahi... 

Aladdin - mujhe roko ki bhi nahi... 

Yasmine without realizing just repeated her answer - Nahi... Nahi!!! 

Aladdin had a smirk on his face and took out a pouch of gulaal which he purchased from a local shop... 

Aladdin - Theek hai... Dekhte hai kab tak tum apni baat par tike rahogi... 

Yasmine ignored his words and took her clothes and was moving towards an inward space made for changing clothes when she felt a jerk... Aladdin pulled her closure and she banged on his masculine wet chest... Now that definitely was driving her senses out of her... She soon turned around but was ready to speak to him... 

Aladdin loved her arrogance sometimes... He smiled and came closure to her behind...

He wrapped his hand full gulal around her waist... He gently applied the gulal on her bare skin... 

Yasmine could feel Aladdin's Rough fingers gently moving around her waist...Her heart skipped a beat... She started breathing heavily... The touch made her feel dizzy... 

Aladdin noticed the rapid changes in his Nachidii... He decided to make the challenge more difficult for her... He come close to her shoulder and kissed her softly.. A shiver ran through her spine... 

Yasmine froze at her place... She was having a conflict whether to stop him and run away controlling her feelings.. Or to stay there and let him steal her heart... 

She decided the second one she want to lose herself to Aladdin the one whom she loved but never express her feelings... 

Aladdin whispered near her ear-ab bhi kuch nahi bologi!!! 

Yasmine nodded in a negative manner... She though cursed herself for this bad decision because somewhere she know the crazy streak nature of Aladdin who can do anything to prove himself right... 
Aladdin made Yasmine to turn around... He saw her cheek red hot... And she was trying her best to avoid eye contact with him... 

Aladdin - mujhe rang nahi lagaogi... 
Aladdin unfolded his right hand full of gulal.. 

Yasmine though being angry decided to put gulal on his cheeks... 

Yasmine - Holi mubarak ho... Aladdin... 

Aladdin - abhi maine tumhe rang acche lagaya hi kaha hai... 

Yasmine was confused and saw her waist full of red color with marks of fingers on it... her eyes were down with shyness... 

Aladdin somewhat was enjoying this scene.. He had never scene Yasmine in her girly shy version... 

Aladdin came close to her face She closed her eyes... Aladdin smiled and rub his right cheek on her cheek... He felt as if he had touched a rose petal... Yasmine opened her eyes... 

Aladdin - Holi mubarak rakho... Sana...

Aladdin could hear her heart pounding... He came close to her lips... This time she did not close her eyes... She wanted to get lost in that deep eyes... 

Aladdin was admiring the epic beauty and suddenly he felt as if someone had placed sweet rose petal on his lips... It took about few seconds for him to realize that His bold and arrogant Nachidii kissed him... He soon wrapped her in his arms and they enjoyed a beautiful and passionate kiss... 

They got apart when they lacked breath... Sana was flushed with embarrassment and hide her face with her hands... 

Aladdin - sana !!!

Yasmine - main jaanti hoon.. Kalechor ki tumne aisa kuch nahi socha hoga balki maine bhi apne aap se aisi kisi bhi cheez umeed nahi ki... Thi.. Mujhe maaf kardo mein.. 

Aladdin - shaant ho jaao Nachidii... Tumne kuch galat nahi kiya jiske liye tum mujhse maafi maag rahi ho... Yeh pal meri zindagi ka sabse haseen pal tha.. Jo shayad main kabhi bhula nahi paunga... Bas tumse itna kehna hai ki... Kya tum meri pehli aur aakhiri mohabbat banogi... 

Yasmine was speechless for the first time ... She hugged him tightly... 

Aladdin teasingly - toh ise main haan samajhu ki naa... 

Yasmine - haan...haan...

Hope you all will like this OS... It was something like holi special...Do like, comment and tell your opinion on the OS...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Omggg wow This was Sooo romantic ,hottt AlaSmine OS ☺️❤️ . Could ACTUALLY imagine SidNeet in it . humaari yasmine toh baht bold nikli ..loveddd it 
Ani09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Omggg wow This was Sooo romantic ,hottt AlaSmine OS  ☺️❤️ . Could ACTUALLY imagine SidNeet in it . humaari yasmine toh baht bold nikli ..loveddd it 

Thanks moni, I know it was too hott and romantic for both our characters... But our SidNeet had such an amazing chemistry that it compelled me to write such romantic stuffs on them... 😉
Yes, when It comes to being with Aladdin, our Nachidii can do anything... Again Thanks for reading... 😳

radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its a Holi Treat 

How come u guys are writing sooo gooodd 😳 Wish they bring these type of scenes in future 

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Holi treat. Loved enjoying the alasmin scene so much. And while imagining the scenes sometimes sidneet's Holi moment came to my mind
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ek gaana yaad aa raha hai alasmin ke liye do me a favour let's play Holi. rango me hai pyaar ki boli😳
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Beautiful Holi treat. Loved enjoying the alasmin scene so much. And while imagining the scenes sometimes sidneet's Holi moment came to my mind

Ya even me 😆 Than Alsmine I could relate to SidNeet😳😆
Ani09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhu-taarey

Its a Holi Treat 

How come u guys are writing sooo gooodd 😳 Wish they bring these type of scenes in future 

Thanks Radhika for reading and commenting... I planned it as a Holi special and hope they show this type of scenes onscreen...😳
Ani09 thumbnail

Thanks dear, I am glad that you like such romantic scenes... I wrote this in the morning and when I saw SidNeet video that moni uploaded I was like If I would have written something good for myself it would have become true...I really wanted to see them playing holi together... 
Ani09 thumbnail

Ek gaana yaad aa raha hai alasmin ke liye do me a favour let's play Holi. rango me hai pyaar ki boli 😳

😳😳