from what I've seen so far... (Mishti edition)

arshifan2012 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I haven't seen today's episode yet, just throwing that out there in case you all think it's about today's episode πŸ˜†

I think we're all trying to find who fits the previous season's character's shoes but the thing is, the situation is so different this time. Mishti IS NOT married, neither is she pregnant with Veer's child. Pari is so much more aware of her surroundings and always puts Mishti and the rest of them first. Ruhaan, well...we don't know much about our boy yet so we'll see. Obviously cheating is cheating but what I'm saying is, this thing happens a lot and I have seen this happen to some of my closest which is also why I'm watching this show.

The other reason being Kunal. Been a fan since The Buddy Project, although I conviniently skipped Ishqbaaz. Not my cup of coffee...okay I'm digressing. Lets get back to the topic in hand πŸ˜†

One thing that really intrigues me is the fact that Mishti is so over cautious about her relationships, specially this marriage. She over analyses EVERYTHING (one of the reasons why I relate to her) and that aids to lot to her own confusion. If she falls for Ruhaan (which she obviously will) I'm sure she won't confess it to Veer and would rather slip it under the rug than be honest because she's not someone who's very articulate with her feelings and also because she wouldn't want to hurt him (it'll be interesting to see how Ruhaan would react, given the fact that's he's so upfront about everything and Veer being his friend and that would obviously add to the drama and then there's Pari too). She feels a lot but has a really hard time putting it out there and she has planned her entire life but with Ruhaan, her plans seems changing, things aren't going smooth because in her own head, she's a puddle of confusion. Things are not normal, even though to an outsider it is (this also contributes to her frustration towards Ruhaan and her outbursts) and to them, she's simply overreacting, like for Su bua. She probably hasn't caught up to her timid behavior around Veer which I think Ruhaan will soon point out (rather I want HIM to do the honours because he knows how to get her all rattled)

She plans things way in advance because of her past. Honestly, I don't blame her.

I can go on and on about the characters because I love analyzing them but abhi ke liye, I'll spare you all the horror πŸ˜†

Edited by arshifan2012 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
First of all welcome to the forum πŸ€—(assuming u r new hereπŸ˜‰)
Actaully I'm glad that many new members are coming forward and posting their opinions unbiasedly..
Another Well analysed post I've seen today ..
Keep coming them,I assume many among us are interested to read varied opinions..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
Edited by pranurosid - 5 years ago
arshifan2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pranurosid

First of all welcome to the forum πŸ€—(assuming u r new hereπŸ˜‰)

Actaully I'm glad that many new members are coming forward and posting their opinions unbiasedly..
Another Well analysed post I've seen today ..
Keep coming them,I assume many among us are interested to read varied opinions..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Thank you πŸ˜³ I'm just one post old here πŸ˜†

Thank you loving this post. I haven't actually seen the first season (just the clips on YouTube and the summary in Wikipedia) but I do have an idea about it. But that's not my area of expertise so I'll skip that πŸ˜†

But it does help me see past the season 1 baggage whenever I see the season 2 and that helps me to analyse them further. I love how layered the characters are. Everyone has a face they are hiding (except maybe Veer) and it's going to be really intense when everyone brings their real feelings to the table. I hope it goes alright πŸ˜Š
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arshifan2012

Thank you  😳 I'm just one post old here πŸ˜†

Thank you loving this post. I haven't actually seen the first season (just the clips on YouTube and the summary in Wikipedia) but I do have an idea about it. But that's not my area of expertise so I'll skip that πŸ˜†

But it does help me see past the season 1 baggage whenever I see the season 2 and that helps me to analyse them further. I love how layered the characters are. Everyone has a face they are hiding (except maybe Veer) and it's going to be really intense when everyone brings their real feelings to the table. I hope it goes alright πŸ˜Š

Yeah that's true..Everyone are wearing masks and hiding their pains&insecurities..Who knows even Veer may also fall into this zoneπŸ˜‰
Edited by pranurosid - 5 years ago
arshifan2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pranurosid

Yeah that's true..Eeveryone are wearing masks and hiding their pains&insecurities..Who knows even Veer may also fall into this zone πŸ˜‰

Veer's character is very one dimensional at this point so I really hope we get to see him as Veer and not just as Mishti's fiance/Ruhaan's friend but if that's what the creatives are going for then I must say  they are doing a really good job πŸ˜†