Veer Krishna versus Radhey krishna

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
I know that Radhey is no more but I always felt that veer was always suitable for Krishna more than Radhe. They make a good couple. Why?  First,  they both are educated,  best part is that in the same field. Second,  they both are of same nature like lalia Bhabhi said that they both are akdu but pure from heart. Even in London track,  Radhey when saw Krishna talking every time about veer he got little jealous and he even said that has she started liking veer as in movies it happens when two people fight a lot,  they end up liking each other. Third , in jungle track,  when Krishna sees the stars and was going to speak , veer just spoke her mind. He understood her before she spoke. 
Yes , there were lot of misunderstandings but they stood up for each other. Krishna never had to make veer realise his duties (in case of society, except London one which was a misunderstanding) but she had to make Radhe his duties. Veer and Krishna were always made for each other. 
Edited by Renee456 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee456

I know that Radhey is no more but I always felt that veer was always suitable for Krishna more than Radhe. They make a good couple. Why?  First,  they both are educated,  best part is that in the same field. Second,  they both are of same nature like lalia Bhabhi said that they both are akdu but pure from heart. Even in London track,  Radhey when saw Krishna talking every time about veer he got little jealous and he even said that has she started liking veer as in movies it happens when two people fight a lot,  they end up liking each other. Third , in jungle track,  when Krishna sees the stars and was going to speak , veer just spoke her mind. He understood her before she spoke. 

Yes , there were lot of misunderstandings but they stood up for each other. Krishna never had to make veer realise his duties (in case of society, except London one which was a misunderstanding) but she had to make Radhe his duties. Veer and Krishna were always made for each other. 

You've spoken my mind. I've been saying this a lot and I do believe it that Krishna didn't really love Veer. I had somewhere known that once Krishna is in London, she would fall in love with someone equal to her... 
I think once Krishna accepts Veers love, they'll probably become the best couple.
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Well said Renee...
Since I have never seen her with radhe I donno...but i can say radhe loved Krishna a lot...and wanted to keep her happy ..
Being educated I donno how she survived in that shukla family circus.

But veer... Though his encounter with Krishna started in wrong phase...he really liked her daring behaviour and confident nature ..in London,..after seeing her like that ,he couldn't see doormat Krishna in kanpur ...tats y he was doing every possible thing to bring back the confidence inside her ...
Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: annx

You've spoken my mind. I've been saying this a lot and I do believe it that Krishna didn't really love Veer. I had somewhere known that once Krishna is in London, she would fall in love with someone equal to her... 
I think once Krishna accepts Veers love, they'll probably become the best couple.

Completely agree,  though veer said that she will love Radhey more than her always but I felt somewhere in my mind that she would end up loving him more than Radhe. You are right,  may be she isn't realising this because she had no options till now but now her love for veer is overpowering her love for Radhey that too so early. That's a big sign and this time she is in love by her choice not because of compromise like the last time. 
tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: annx

@ bold , you mean Radhey.
Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum19

Well said Renee...

Since I have never seen her with radhe I donno...but i can say radhe loved Krishna a lot...and wanted to keep her happy ..
Being educated I donno how she survived in that shukla family circus.

But veer... Though his encounter with Krishna started in wrong phase...he really liked her daring behaviour and confident nature ..in London,..after seeing her like that ,he couldn't see doormat Krishna in kanpur ...tats y he was doing every possible thing to bring back the confidence inside her ...

I completely agree with you Thabu. He loved her but he wasn't the right match for her because to live whole life with a person,  love is not enough,  there has to be some kind of equality between the two people which I saw in veer and Krishna but not with Radhey. Krishna always had to make realise Radhe what his duties were,  what actions he should take,  he was somewhere dependent on her for decision making but that's not the case with veer. He knows when to take what step,  he is clear with his choices like Krishna had always been 
annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tranquilmelody

@ bold , you mean Radhey.

Yup
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Krishna loves Veer and Radhe in a different way. In Radhe's case first that relationship was imposed on her, then slowly she understood Radhe, his love and tuned her emotion as per that. She loved Radhe more as a friend than as a man or husband. 
But in Veer's case , it was her decision to love him, no body imposed that. For Veer her love is a woman's love for her man. These two are different kind of love.

Also I believe marriage can be successful , the two person should be more or less equal , education, lifestyle, thinking etc wise. In Radhey and krishna's case there was no match. It was a mismatch marriage. Once krishna landed London, I seriously did not see any future for them as a couple. It was a different world for Radhe, he was a complete alien there, whereas for Krishna it was her only dream. So I don't see any common ground there.  

Krishna with Veer completely makes sense in that way.
Edited by MayurArti_rocks - 5 years ago
ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I have not seen KCL much during Radhe time except some tid bits as I never liked their couple , Actors chemistry wise too ..But as much I have seen Krishna loved Radhe as she had no other option , she was married to him & he was nice guy , good at heart so to make life smoothier it was more convenient way 
Now after seeing recent development I think krishna remarriage was pre decided it's look more apt & KrishVeer is more perfect story wise