Hamare Paas Rahe Hamare Sath Rahe (Reminder Note pg. 11)

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Mishti's dialogue in precap - Mom and dad ke bich bhi ek chhoti si baat ko lekar duriya ho gayi thi, kya wo papa ko majboor kar payi ki wo hamare Paas Rahe Hamare Sath Rahe?
I really don't understand this thing, is Mishti talking about Ishaan? 

If she is talking about Kunal then why she wants Kunal to stay with them, doesn't that mean that she wouldn't have her popsie, whom she loved? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think she is voicing the opinions of Mauli and Malhotra family(Radhika and Deeda)..I thought someone will come up with this line after watching the episode..Anyways we need to watch the episode to know what is the exact scenario there Edited by pranurosid - 5 years ago
Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Mishti's dialogue in precap - Mom and dad ke bich bhi ek chhoti si baat ko lekar duriya ho gayi thi, kya wo papa ko majboor kar payi ki wo hamare Paas Rahe Hamare Sath Rahe?

I really don't understand this thing, is Mishti talking about Ishaan? 

If she is talking about Kunal then why she wants Kunal to stay with them, doesn't that mean that she wouldn't have her popsie, whom she loved? 

I think Misti is talking about Kunal only. She means to say when Kunal went to live with Nandini, Mauli tried many times to get him back. She pleaded in front him. She went to Nandini's house & told him that she can't live without him. Even Radhika went & brought back kunal during karwachaut. But Kunal suspected Mauli & questioned about her pregnency. Then Mauli loose all hopes & freed him from all Bandhaan. 

Edited by Angelicdiya - 5 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
Whatever Kunal did and Mishti knows what he did and she had Ishaan, she loved ishaan more than anyone else, why would she want Kunal as her father?
It really does not make any sense. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Well, emotions are complicated. As one of my teachers had told on our last class & I have too experienced, every person has a definite spot in our life. A new person create his new space. But none can really replace the void in our life.

Ishaan had been & I am hoping still is the person whom Mishti loves the most. And after knowing the truth, Kunal wanted to & I guess became a part of Mishti's life. So she might have liked his company as well. But that's her emotion as a daughter for her father.

Definitely, when she learned her mother's POV that a rain-dance was all it took to fell in love with Nandini, she must have felt disgusted and terrified that one such incident had completely changed her biological father to the degree that he didn't want to honor his relation with his wife.

I don't think it has anything to do with Mishti's loyalty towards Ishaan or Kunal. May be she loves both of them. But she is also horrified of simple incidents culminating into disasters.

I guess we'll understand it better tomorrow.
Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She is talking about Kunal cheating. I think we should wait for tomorrow's episode. 

Misti is just giving preference. She never wanted Kunal as her father but she can't deny the fact that he was her biological father & how he cheated her mother & broke Mauli. She doesn't want to go through the same pain , her mom went through. 

Edited by Angelicdiya - 5 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angelicdiya

oShe is talking about Kunal cheating. I think we should wait for tomorrow's episode. 

Misti is just giving preference. She never wanted Kunal as her father but she can't deny the fact that he was her biological father & how he cheated her mother & broke Mauli. She doesn't want to go through the same pain , her mom went through. 

Agree with word to word
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
@fruity..let the epi air...than we will know the truth...the only thing i can figure out from mishti that she is talking abt kunal since pari had tears...why would pari have tears if she is talking abt ishaan?...if pari is having tears so the arrow is pointing towards their father kunal malhotra whom she is talking abt Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Well, emotions are complicated. As one of my teachers had told on our last class & I have too experienced, every person has a definite spot in our life. A new person create his new space. But none can really replace the void in our life.

Ishaan had been & I am hoping still is the person whom Mishti loves the most. And after knowing the truth, Kunal wanted to & I guess became a part of Mishti's life. So she might have liked his company as well. But that's her emotion as a daughter for her father.

Definitely, when she learned her mother's POV that a rain-dance was all it took to fell in love with Nandini, she must have felt disgusted and terrified that one such incident had completely changed her biological father to the degree that he didn't want to honor his relation with his wife.

I don't think it has anything to do with Mishti's loyalty towards Ishaan or Kunal. May be she loves both of them. But she is also horrified of simple incidents culminating into disasters.

I guess we'll understand it better tomorrow.

First of all I really doubt that Mauli filled young Mishti's ears with tales of her biological father so I am still a little skeptical about Mishti's knowledge of Kunal's EMA. 

We'll get to know more about this tomorrow, but from S1 Mishti had no void in her life because Ishaan was there for her since she was 2 years old, he wasn't married to Mauli but he was her father since she must have known meaning of a father. 

I was under impression that Mishti dislikes or hates Kunal, I do feel they are doing this to keep the EMA in story
Edited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't think she was trying to say she wanted Kunal to stay with them. She was just saying that they wouldn't have been able to convince him to stay with them because he loved Nandini and would never have chose Mauli over Nandini.