What a KrishVeer packed episode!

Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi everyone

What can I say? I absolutely loved today's episode! The CVs are certainly giving us what we want. I didn't think the chemistry between the leads could get any better but wow the chemistry is on fire!! The episodes and KrishVeer scenes are getting better and better. What is even better is we have no Shukla nonsense either.

Right so coming to the KrishVeer scenes today. Actually before I start, I love Bua, she is so supportive of Krishna. She can see something is troubling Krishna and she clearly knows that Krishna is developing feeling for Veer, so she told her to stop trying to hold back these feelings, everything will be ok.

So now the first KrishVeer scene in the store room. Veer just can't stay away! It's so great to see the leads so comfortable with each other. Veer approaches her from behind and touches her hair. Krishna feels so uncomfortable everytime he comes close to her. They share an eye lock and he tells her they will be together very soon. I loved the part where Veer kisses her hand because of Krishna's reaction! She was taken aback and grabbed her dress. After their scene Krishna then walks home clearly very disturbed by what is going on, she is afraid to see what is happening with her because she thinks she shouldn't be developing feelings for another man. She keeps trying to deny her feelings and tell herself radhe is the only one for her but everytime she closes her eyes she sees Veer.

The next scene is my favourite scene of the episode and probably my favourite KrishVeer scene so far. Krishna bumps into a topless Veer, they share an eye lock and Veer teases her saying are you ready for the haldi. She then tells him she is Radhe's widow, it's not right what is happening. I absolutely loved Veer's response. In brief he told her that time does not standstill, people move on and he knows that she will never forget Radhe and their memories. He is not looking to replace Radhe, he knows she will always love Radhe and maybe more than she does him. He just wants a space in her heart. His explanation was so lovely and romantic that it would make anyone melt, I'm pretty sure it made her melt. There was nothing she could say in return. She is trying to stop these feelings developing but they just won't go away, in fact I think the more she tries to fight it, the more stronger the feelings develop.

So coming to the precap, Shivani has put something in the haldi and complains that it's burning her skin. I love how Veer used this as an excuse to put haldi on Krishna. Every single one of Shivanis plans backfire on her and it brings KrishVeer closer together.

I am loving this show and especially KrishVeer, I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episode and some more amazing KrishVeer scenes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow,  you explained it so well. Just loved it and yes those lines said by veer were so beautiful,  Krishna definitely would have felt for him more strongly. ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Wow shaz ( that's your name right )
That was a beautiful  post ...and you explained it even more beautiful...
I agree with your part where she is trying to suppress her feelings...she is falling more for him...every passing minute ...she gets thoughts about the moments she spent with him...in camp ...

And his confession about him searching for a place in her heart , not trying to replace her late husband's...was assurance , guess just one more push ...she wud confess her feelings hopefully ...
annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiney19

Hi everyone

What can I say? I absolutely loved today's episode! The CVs are certainly giving us what we want. I didn't think the chemistry between the leads could get any better but wow the chemistry is on fire!! The episodes and KrishVeer scenes are getting better and better. What is even better is we have no Shukla nonsense either.

Right so coming to the KrishVeer scenes today. Actually before I start, I love Bua, she is so supportive of Krishna. She can see something is troubling Krishna and she clearly knows that Krishna is developing feeling for Veer, so she told her to stop trying to hold back these feelings, everything will be ok.

So now the first KrishVeer scene in the store room. Veer just can't stay away! It's so great to see the leads so comfortable with each other. Veer approaches her from behind and touches her hair. Krishna feels so uncomfortable everytime he comes close to her. They share an eye lock and he tells her they will be together very soon. I loved the part where Veer kisses her hand because of Krishna's reaction! She was taken aback and grabbed her dress. After their scene Krishna then walks home clearly very disturbed by what is going on, she is afraid to see what is happening with her because she thinks she shouldn't be developing feelings for another man. She keeps trying to deny her feelings and tell herself radhe is the only one for her but everytime she closes her eyes she sees Veer.

The next scene is my favourite scene of the episode and probably my favourite KrishVeer scene so far. Krishna bumps into a topless Veer, they share an eye lock and Veer teases her saying are you ready for the haldi. She then tells him she is Radhe's widow, it's not right what is happening. I absolutely loved Veer's response. In brief he told her that time does not standstill, people move on and he knows that she will never forget Radhe and their memories. He is not looking to replace Radhe, he knows she will always love Radhe and maybe more than she does him. He just wants a space in her heart. His explanation was so lovely and romantic that it would make anyone melt, I'm pretty sure it made her melt. There was nothing she could say in return. She is trying to stop these feelings developing but they just won't go away, in fact I think the more she tries to fight it, the more stronger the feelings develop.

So coming to the precap, Shivani has put something in the haldi and complains that it's burning her skin. I love how Veer used this as an excuse to put haldi on Krishna. Every single one of Shivanis plans backfire on her and it brings KrishVeer closer together.

I am loving this show and especially KrishVeer, I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episode and some more amazing KrishVeer scenes.

@bold honestly this is something I have believed most of my life. I still believe in it. No one can ever take anyone's place. They just make their own.  And the explanation Veer gave the analogy, simply loved it, Kudos to the dialogue writer. 

@bold  Agreed. The feeling I believe is there she's trying her best to ignore those feelings. And I agree, the more she tries to suppress them, the more they are trying to come out.
Edited by annx - 5 years ago
Shiney19 thumbnail
Thank you for the comments. I love to do a detailed analysis, I will try to do one daily of krishveer scenes.
tranquilmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah unlike the previous epi where he spoke some cheesy lines this time he did good. But I have a doubt, is it possible for any man to accept this in reality? Wouldn't he be jealous of Radhey's place in her heart, you know, after this raging, all consuming flame of love settles down, which inevitably it will, wouldn't he compare her past with present at least a few times? Am I making sense 😕?
annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tranquilmelody

Yeah unlike the previous epi where he spoke some cheesy lines this time he did good. But I have a doubt, is it possible for any man to accept this in reality? Wouldn't he be jealous of Radhey's place in her heart, you know, after this raging, all consuming flame of love settles down, which inevitably it will, wouldn't he compare her past with present at least a few times? Am I making sense 😕?

Yes, you make complete sense, but then this is a show and these characters hardly exist in real life. For me, I will never be able to understand how a well-educated girl can ever fall in love with someone who is not educated. 

But then, if you accept someone knowing their past, why would you compare. I mean in today's time you wouldn't expect to be the first girl in your husband/partner/boyfriend's life... at least I wouldn't... and I would expect my husband/partner/boyfriend to not expect me to be their first too. In today's time, you HAVE to ignore the past. 

Shivani was his past. Radhay hers. Radhay's dead, Shivani is not. 

Also, Veer spent most of his life in London, I am sure he thinks like a westerner. And moving on is a western concept, something east needs to pick on quick. I don't think Veer would compare. 

Krishna might. She might confuse herself at times. 

Shiney19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tranquilmelody

They may address this later on once Krishna and Veer are together, they may decide to do a jealousy track. However, I don't think that Veer is the kind of person to get jealous over someone who isn't here anymore. He said himself that he accepts that she will always love Radhe, she may even love Radhe more than she will ever love Veer. At the end of the day Radhe is her first love and he understands that.
tranquilmelody thumbnail

Originally posted by: annx

Yes, you make complete sense, but then this is a show and these characters hardly exist in real life. For me, I will never be able to understand how a well-educated girl can ever fall in love with someone who is not educated. 

But then, if you accept someone knowing their past, why would you compare. I mean in today's time you wouldn't expect to be the first girl in your husband/partner/boyfriend's life... at least I wouldn't... and I would expect my husband/partner/boyfriend to not expect me to be their first too. In today's time, you HAVE to ignore the past. 

Shivani was his past. Radhay hers. Radhay's dead, Shivani is not. 

Also, Veer spent most of his life in London, I am sure he thinks like a westerner. And moving on is a western concept, something east needs to pick on quick. I don't think Veer would compare. 

Krishna might. She might confuse herself at times. 

No I mean in their reality. Isn't it human nature to want to be loved the best, like you can't stand if the love is shared with anyone else. As an alpha male wouldn't Veer regret a small bit that he is sharing her love with someone else.
As for the west in all the shows I've seen exes always having a wee bit of feeling for the other unless the other has been a total jerk & they do lock up that little part away but can never erase it.
About Krishna, off she is going to be confused a lot. it is such a burden, this guilt, the survivor's guilt which is so difficult to overcome combined with the sense of betraying Radhey & may be that's why Veer is pushing her more & more without giving her time to breathe so that she'll break free & emerge clear headed.
tranquilmelody thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiney19

They may address this later on once Krishna and Veer are together, they may decide to do a jealousy track. However, I don't think that Veer is the kind of person to get jealous over someone who isn't here anymore. He said himself that he accepts that she will always love Radhe, she may even love Radhe more than she will ever love Veer. At the end of the day Radhe is her first love and he understands that.

Thats is what he says now, but what after the passion slows down? it will slow down, no love can burn wildly forever, there will be a time when you see past the rosy glasses of romance .