Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: S_ami

Same and also there though she was longing for baboo's love she was happy with her other family members and was happy child. Her parents and family members bounded with love. Here her parents are seperated and too leaving her with some body. Even her father earning money on her name. How she might be feeling ? And she portrayed it very well. Here it seems that she pretends to be happy but not happy I think. She might have number of questions with the life and society? 

yes... that is a similarity between Kanak and Mishti that they both felt somewhat unwanted by their families and indeed Rhea is doing very very well in this role. Mishti's been rejected by everyone and in the house that accrpted her she is still called mu-boli beti. She deffo has many questions about life
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail

Her way of answering to kuhu shows that her character may not shape up like that? 

yaa that was a really good thing that she doesnt let Kuhu put her down but I was afraid seeing her behaviour with badi maa like who knows maybe her dad might blackmail mishti through badi maa then mishti might become mahaan and go with her dad to save badi maa
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Comment on this article people !! https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/51686-rhea-sharma-on-being-part-of-yeh-rishtey-hai-pyaar-ke-i-am-just.htm#10013181
lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi friends I think Rhea is a natural actress though both the roles are strong but we can differentiated through her acting. She changes the expressions in a second. Waiting for tonight epi when she will meet Abir.
S_ami thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasleen-tsmsp

Comment on this article people !! https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/51686-rhea-sharma-on-being-part-of-yeh-rishtey-hai-pyaar-ke-i-am-just.htm#10013181

She involved herself in kanak's character too. When the show pulled off abruptly she felt disappointed that we understood. But still she came with a bang along with more confidence . Her involvement in performing the character shows her dedication towards her carrier. Hope Avi too come back soon. 
Initially some people talking about avi's and hers age difference in the forum.. In this show too main leads age is around 10 ton11 years. Why no one talk on this. I think shaheer's age is same as avi's. Then why people put pressure on makers arising such immature questions . Is there any strategy in this too?  
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelycolour

Hi friends I think Rhea is a natural actress though both the roles are strong but we can differentiated through her acting. She changes the expressions in a second. Waiting for tonight epi when she will meet Abir.

Very much agree ðŸ˜ƒ doing this show after tsmsp shows that Rhea wants to be versatile... 
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail

She involved herself in kanak's character too. When the show pulled off abruptly she felt disappointed that we understood. But still she came with a bang along with more confidence . Her involvement in performing the character shows her dedication towards her carrier. Hope Avi too come back soon. 
Initially some people talking about avi's and hers age difference in the forum.. In this show too main leads age is around 10 ton11 years. Why no one talk on this. I think shaheer's age is same as avi's. Then why people put pressure on makers arising such immature questions . Is there any strategy in this too?  

Yes Sami she absolutely came back with a bang! Very maturely performing this role as you said. And dont worry about age difference nowadays most shows have big age differences and mist of the time they dont show up on screen... Avi and Rhea's onscreen chemistry never looked odd at least to me, and same with Rhea and Shaheer they look fine together not too much apart in ages. Yes their age difference is 11 years while AviRheas was 12 years... still difference looks more (ifat all) in this show (just my opinion) but its not very much. 
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
@Sami I saw on twitter few days ago that someone Shaheer fan tweeted that the fandom asked Rajan to replace Rhea as FL before the show started but he didnt listen to them and now they are very happy that he didnt listen because since the show started they have begun to like Rhea :) 
So maybe age was part of their strategy to remove Rhea but we dont need to argue with them- on seeing Rhea's acting they have on their own understood that to cast her wasnt the wrong decision. And if people have matured, there is no need to remind of what they once did. 
S_ami thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasleen-tsmsp

@Sami I saw on twitter few days ago that someone Shaheer fan tweeted that the fandom asked Rajan to replace Rhea as FL before the show started but he didnt listen to them and now they are very happy that he didnt listen because since the show started they have begun to like Rhea :) 

So maybe age was part of their strategy to remove Rhea but we dont need to argue with them- on seeing Rhea's acting they have on their own understood that to cast her wasnt the wrong decision. And if people have matured, there is no need to remind of what they once did. 

Jas for me age is not important, their performance is most important. And avi Rhea proved and rocked it. 
Here one thing I want to say u that shaheer is elder than Avi for three months. 
I raised this question because someone  messed raising such things at the beginning of our show to play it seems. Or may be their strategy to bring it down . Whatever it is we lost it. 
Nowadays as you know in this competition world people do some cheap tricks to save their  by bringing down others, rather bringing good theme in their show. Hope you got my point. 
Thus why our show being strong content, leads ,team, different and wonderful story still failed to gain trp.  Invisible hands played their role. 
Edited by S_ami - 5 years ago
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rhea is doing an incredible job , I am glad they didn't replace rhea.
Just hope YRHPK does well in thr trp charts , their hard work would pay off !

Today's Mishti scenes were beautiful , her grace , her screen presence is  Looking forward to more of her scenes and also Mishir scenes,