Veer's love - Real or Fake - Cracked!

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Honestly, this show has hooked me. I have been on this forum since 2009 and hardly ever posted. This show not only made me post but these long posts. I never knew I could actually write this long. 

I am not apologizing for these long posts anymore although this one is not even as long as other posts.😆😆

Since my 20 post limit had ended, and I was getting depressed with this real and fake love, I started sorting it out in my head. I was out shopping with my mum and all this while I was only analyzing situations in my head to make sense. I hope the confusion is sorted! 

Let's look at it this way: 

Why would Veer fake his love for Krishna? 

Reason: Revenge.

Revenge for what? 

• His dad's death? 
Well, technically it wasn't Krishna's fault. Revenge for that has been taken multiple times if one tries to look at it, that way. Krishna's insults that he witnessed at her in-laws, by the neighbours, himself. If he hated her so much he could've easily let her die. Why would he save her?

Also, how would exactly fake love be revenge from Shuklas considering Shuklas family has broken all ties with Krishna. So to them, she lives or dies, is happy or sad, doesn't really matter. 

Also, technically, Veer has already taken revenge. Radhay's death by Veer's car. Perfect revenge. An act of revenge couldn't have been better. 

So let's conclude that revenge is not for his father's death.

• Then London?
Possible, but let's discuss. 

He has taken out his anger on her, multiple times. He did make her miserable when she worked under him. Is his anger that extreme that he wants to hurt her even more?

Well, he did take revenge when he told her in-laws they had a relationship. It did destroy her. What more can he achieve from marrying her? 

He has seen her being tortured at her in-laws. If he wanted revenge, why save her from the torture? 

Again, why save her from the gunshot? 

Also, wouldn't marrying Shivani solve Veer's London problem? Then why marry Krishna and not choose London? Doesn't make sense. 

What can he achieve from this marriage/love confession that he cannot achieve without it?

Nothing that I can think of. 

But for the sake of argument there are two scenarios that might work:

1. Krishna confesses. He goes ahead and marries Shivani. Well, that would lead the story to what point? Unless they show Krishna and Veer getting intimate and Krishna getting pregnant and all that nonsense, Veer leaving Krishna would not lead to anything. Many times we have seen Krishna move on with life. She's not the sort who would sit crying over something. She'll hate Veer all her life but she will also get up and move on. She's not the revenge type, or stop the wedding type. The one time she did that, the scenarios were VERY DIFFERENT. I doubt that'll happen again.
  2. Veer hates Krishna. They marry. He tortures her. Really? Because torturing her in the hospital was not enough? Krishna is not even rich that he takes all her money and then leave her. Also, will Sunaina let Veer torture her? Absolutely not.
Honestly speaking, there is NO need for this revenge track. There are already too many things that still need to be shown. 

1. Radhay's accident which would lead to Krishna Veer separation. (These tracks give the best TRPs and therefore might be dragged a bit)
  2. Nayni/Chutki and her husband reunion. Could be dragged enough, if CVs want. 
  3. Veer convincing Krishna to complete her studies.
  4. Krishna sorting things out for Veer in London. It won't be as simple since they lost the only chance. 
  5. Laliya's cancer. Krishna maybe moving to Shukla house to look after Laliya. Another sort of separation track (good for TRPs) and also lots of scope for romance. 
CVs can obviously touch upon more stories and create more tracks. They should be more creative than I am. And let's suppose if instead of the above mention tracks they still go ahead with the revenge path, either they forget all the existing tracks or they mess them up or God knows what they're thinking. There is no space for this revenge. And there is no logic too. And they destroy Veer's character. 

So why this confusion? 

Bad editing! The makers are doing a bad job at editing. 

Also, TRPs. Maybe, just maybe, they did really have the warning to increase the TRPs or the show goes off-air. In that case, the best thing was to simply add a track which brings the audience. What better than a love confession followed by marriage. 

Yes, its a bit rushed. Yes, the forcing of confession seems out of place, but not really out of character. Also, Krishna would've always needed some persuasion to accept her love. Unlike Veer, she wouldn't have accepted it EVER, because of her circumstances. Veer knew that. And jealousy is the best tool for persuasion. 

Also, this is Karan Vohra's 2nd show. Why will he allow repetition of tracks. Will not be good for his career and fan following, if he keeps on doing that same thing over and again. 

I hope I have somehow helped in clearing this confusion! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You explained it really well , case by case basis. I was also thinking how Veer is gonna take revenge by marrying krishna. That actually does not solve any of his problems (if revenge is his motive) ,but in case he loved her in real that put full stop to all arguments.
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post...dost ...you explained well and agree with your points...
He had many chances to take revenge from Krishna , if wanted too ...but he dint ..he always was her saviour ...
Guess he is just desperate to make her realize her love for him...may be he is little weird sometimes...
ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I am sorry but I am new viewer ..Loving this track so started watching ..Megha & Karan have sparkling chemistry 
But can anyone enlighten me what veer london problem & does krishna know Radhe died due to veer ?
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I've been racking my brain but still can't find any scene that would raise the doubt in the first place 😕

Agree with you and you've explained everything very logically point by point. Why would he wanna take revenge now, at this stage 😆 I mean he was begging for her forgiveness all this time and now want to take revenge out of the blue for no apparent reason 😆 like seriously! 😆

The guy was always upfront with his torture for her till now then why would he feel the need to hide his intentions now and mask it with his fake love...nah doesn't make sense to me at all. My bet is he is really in love with her...why else he will jump into the fire to save the one man he hated his whole life?
No to forget he was appalled at the thought of marrying Shivani just for a way of his going back to London. He flat out told his mom that it disgusts him that she thinks so low of him...then what makes anyone think that he won't be disgusted by the thought of playing with someone's emotions?

The closest I can see it as him being wrongly accused by Krishna for killing Radhey as a way for his revenge on Shukla and their London fiasco. Otherwise, I don't see any sensible reason of it playing out unless the creatives decide they want TRP by any means 🥱 as we know logic and ITV don't go hand in hand when it comes to TRP. Edited by SRKian - 5 years ago
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ssuuvvii

I am sorry but I am new viewer ..Loving this track so started watching ..Megha & Karan have sparkling chemistry

But can anyone enlighten me what veer London problem & does Krishna know Radhe died due to veer ?

Veer and Krishna started on the wrong foot back in London and due to some misunderstandings, his medical licence got revoked coz of Krishna.
As for Radhe, it was an accident and no Krishna doesn't know of it, as of yet.
(wasn't a regular back then so chances are might 've missed something ) 😳
zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
See, you have decode the storyline & what would the next we might get to see. That's why I am saying you should right story on krishveer you do have plot with you..
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
You have perfectly explained Aneeqa every scenario. I also feel that there is no scope for revenge in the story.  Plus,  what I feel is why veer is forcing Krishna because if you all remember that during the jungle track when he asked Krishna what scares her the most,  she replied that loneliness scares her the most. He didn't react on that point but he observed her carefully. He knows that Krishna would never accept him because of the fear of the society and so he is doing all this in his own way. He understands that she needs someone who would be with her and support her. 
annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee456

You have perfectly explained Aneeqa every scenario. I also feel that there is no scope for revenge in the story.  Plus,  what I feel is why veer is forcing Krishna because if you all remember that during the jungle track when he asked Krishna what scares her the most,  she replied that loneliness scares her the most. He didn't react on that point but he observed her carefully. He knows that Krishna would never accept him because of the fear of the society and so he is doing all this in his own way. He understands that she needs someone who would be with her and support her. 

I second you! 
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What? His love for Krishna is fake? Why would that ever happen? He was the one who risked his life to save his enemy for Krishna. And we already saw him trying to control his feelings but ultimately fell in love with Krishna. Even in the jungle track he was crying after he operated Krishna. There are so many instances which shows that he is indeed in love with her. How is it that he is faking love to her? Did I miss something? Because everything is looking perfect to me.