20 March :- Rang badalte Jindal sahab

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
In the whole Rocky-Laxmi scene, it was really sad how Laxmi kept calling Durga & Saru for help but they chose to ignore it & were taking red signal as fun. 
But I felt along with Guddu, Angad too understood it. Thumbs up on being AJ's bro πŸ‘πŸΌ
He was really happy when Guddu threw the "gandi nali ka keera-noodles" hybrid into his nali πŸ˜†
Laxmi might not have expected support coming from unexpected source but it filled her up with new confidence πŸ˜ƒ

Saru seems to be on mission to get all bhais trashed πŸ˜†
Poor Pervy, even his behna doesn't care about his khoon πŸ˜­ instead she is suggesting him ways which will lead to more khoon bahaoing from his side πŸ˜­
Bhagwan aisi behan kisi ko na de 

Anyways, she is going to make Guddu's holi "abaad" in her attempts to "barbaad" it πŸ˜›

Himmat toh dekho iss keera-noodles hybrid ki, Jindal bhavan mein khare khare dhanmki de raha tha that this isn't Jindal bhavan, its Rocky's Goa. 
aabe Goa ka teri baap ka jagir hai ? 
Anyways did anyone notice ? he was in Rawat uncle's room πŸ˜†

Loved Angad today on how he left the front seat for his bhabhi πŸ˜³
He even made his khatoor bro nod on how good Guddu is looking. Thumbs up for that πŸ‘πŸΌ
Jindal sahab was disappointed that Guddu got the basket for Angad not him. Poor guy ! 
Is Jindal sahab getting green ? πŸ˜‰
But still he didn't forget to show his gusse wala pyaar on her by asking her to tie the seatbelt πŸ˜³
Aur kya Jindal sahab, aise fun time mein, "chitthi aaye hai" kaun sunta hai ? πŸ˜†
Now he can't blame Guddu if she thinks he is a buzurg πŸ˜›

But Buzurg's eyes are not kamzoor when it comes to Guddiya & is always quick to notice any danger lurking around her. Ek baar phir se bacha liya πŸ˜³
Thanks to Angad we know, "Kulfi" is Jindal sahab's pasand πŸ˜ƒ
again a good job Angad πŸ‘πŸΌ

The tour scene was fun seeing Jindal sahab running behind not one but 2 kids πŸ˜†
Training le lo Jindal sahab, aage kam aayega πŸ˜‰

But during the tour Jindal sahab was looking for a chance/bahana to zuban larao with Guddiya as she was busy having fun with his baby bro & he finally got that chance so he nikaloed his bharas for ignoring him.
& He says, "I told you many times I don't want to talk to you..." 
Lo ji ! ussne kab aap se baat kari ? πŸ˜³
you only stopped her & started to zuban larao with her πŸ€“

Anyways jao jao, kuch hi der mein he will start looking for her again πŸ˜›
Cause saand jaisi body dur ki hai...nazar nahin πŸ˜‰

excited for tomorrow πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
I just love your posts😳. It just makes me laughπŸ˜†
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice topic captain
Laxmi is learning to fight back and saru chorni jaisi behen bhagwan kisi ko na de ye churail bhaio ki dushman hai
Loved the jeep scene jindal sahab was pretending to be annoyed bt enjoying inside sbse best part when guddu was posing for photoes and entered into jail jindal sahab ne bahar nukala use 
Excitrd for tommorow's episode
Edited by Kammy02 - 5 years ago
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jindal Saab doesn't like been ignored by his wifey. πŸ˜†.wifey was busy with devarji and it didn't go well with pati..
He loves tashan with his wifeπŸ˜†
Poor thing was craving her attention 
Tomorrow he will regret it..
The good thing was we got less of durga and no bhashan..but sari chorni filled in for her
The best thing is two days back guddan was lecturing him about been his dharampatni and will not give her seat for anything..today she was in some other universe and Jindal saab didn't like it one bit..that's our guddan..husband have to remind her every now and thenπŸ˜†
Edited by shena07 - 5 years ago
castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was actually contemplating making a topic out of it: Khadus Jindal got so fed up of biwi showering all the attention on baby brother and wanted biwi's attention back to himself.πŸ˜†So he grabbed her hand and pulled her close to himself, forcing her to give him his daily dose of tashan.❀️ Bechare Jindal Sahab ki haalat par taras aa raha thaπŸ˜†

He seemed really jealous. I wanted to say: Aur Jindal Sahab kitna khayali pulao pakate hain? Why do you think Guddu wanted to come along on the trip to talk to you? Only because thats what your heart wants. It wants that biwi spend her day and night trying to manaofy you.❀️

Loved the Guddan gave him full tashan. Phir pata chalega ki bina Guddan ke do minute saans nahi le sakte.
I'm so excited about tomorrow's episode- want to see him panicking and getting scolded by baby brother. I think this is probably the first time that he caused a situation where Guddan gets lost. So he is bound to feel guilty😳
Edited by castaway11 - 5 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Captain tumhare posts toh hasa hasa ke jaan le lenge... πŸ€£
And the last part was completely agreeable, Guddan ne toh kuch bola hi nahi... Toh AJ ke kya kaan bajne lage hai..? Shayad budhape ke lakshan hai... πŸ˜†
AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: castaway11

I was actually contemplating making a topic out of it: Khadus Jindal got so fed up of biwi showering all the attention on baby brother and wanted biwi's attention back to himself. πŸ˜†So he grabbed her hand and pulled her close to himself, forcing her to give him his daily dose of tashan.❀️ Bechare Jindal Sahab ki haalat par taras aa raha thaπŸ˜†

He seemed really jealous. I wanted to say: Aur Jindal Sahab kitna kyayali pulao paakate hain? Why do you think Guddu wanted to come along on the trip to talk to you? Only becausethats what your heart wants. It wants that biwi spend her day and night trying to manaofy you.❀️

Loved the Guddan gave him full tashan. Phir pata chalega ki bina Guddan ke do minute saans nahi le sakte.
I'm so excited about tomorrow's episode- want to see him panicking and getting scolded by baby brother. I think this is probably the first time that he caused a situation where Guddan gets lost. So he is bound to feel guilty😳

I wanna see Angad scolding AJ πŸ€—

Bohot maza aayega...! πŸ˜† 

And it was sooo obvious that AJ is desperately missing Guddan's attention. As if Guddan AJ ko manane ka apna sankalp bhul hi gayi ho...! πŸ€£

Kal ka excitement toh hai hi par sath mei Rocky: the 2 min Maggie, ke band bajao-ing ka bhi wait hai... First, Guddan-Lakshmi-Angad ke haatho aur phir AJ ke haatho... πŸ˜†
castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

I wanna see Angad scolding AJ πŸ€—

Bohot maza aayega...! πŸ˜† 

And it was sooo obvious that AJ is desperately missing Guddan's attention. As if Guddan AJ ko manane ka apna sankalp bhul hi gayi ho...! πŸ€£

Kal ka excitement toh hai hi par sath mei Rocky: the 2 min Maggie, ke band bajao-ing ka bhi wait hai... First, Guddan-Lakshmi-Angad ke haatho aur phir AJ ke haatho... πŸ˜†

I'm so excited about tomorrow. Ek to Jindal Sahab khud hi panic mode mein hain uper se baby brother bhi phatkaar lagayga.πŸ˜† Jindal sahab ki to kal khair nahi🀣

Jindal sahab wants his biwi's attention 24X7. How dare she ignore him when he is still angry at her⭐️
Edited by castaway11 - 5 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: castaway11

I'm so excited about tomorrow. Ek to Jindal Sahab khud hi panic mode mein hain uper se baby brother bhi phatkaar lagayga. πŸ˜† Jindal sahab ki to kal khair nahi🀣

Jindal sahab wants his biwi's attention 24X7. How dare she ignore him when he is still angry at her⭐️

Is he even angry anymore...? It's like a kid demanding a chocolate from his mom but does not wish to say 'PLEASE'. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

Is he even angry anymore...? It's like a kid demanding a chocolate from his mom but does not wish to say 'PLEASE'. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ha ha ha! Well said! πŸ‘