Wat's the plot?

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi,

I am new to this Show and Forum so have no idea abt the plot of this show. Can someone plz give an overview of the story so that I get on the same page.

Btw got attracted to this show coz of Jigyasa Singh's entry in the show. Any one else here for Tara???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Hi,

I am new to this Show and Forum so have no idea abt the plot of this show. Can someone plz give an overview of the story so that I get on the same page.

Btw got attracted to this show coz of Jigyasa Singh's entry in the show. Any one else here for Tara???

Welcome here, its good that now people are again attracted towards this show. Previous ones left in frustration and i was also about to quit but suddenly found Mayank Tara story intriguing and mysterious.  
Mayank is mainly an Asuransh Asur+Ansk a raakshas😈 who is searching Rohini nakshatra girl for rakshas keel . His character is still a mystery and so is Tara who is that nakshatra girl. Mayank has some super powers like freezing people and erasing a person memory and his eyes sometimes blazes in Red colour. Their story is still to be explored in show. Why he is searching for her is still a mystery. Their story reminds me of A beauty and a Beast. Lets see how Cv's shows their story in show. Asuransh may be a grey character.
Edited by magicalM - 5 years ago
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Thanks for reply. The show has a different story so will try to follow and hope that it will not disappoint like all other shows
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Thanks for reply. The show has a different story so will try to follow and hope that it will not disappoint like all other shows

One advice for you don't have too much expectations because mainly this show is based on Daayans. As its Gul show no guarantee is there as I have seen story remains refreshing for some time and then it starts torturing u . Switch to WU from time to time to avoid frustration😆. This show has a very weird storyline so avoid finding any logic in it because its all illogical. Try to avoid some things in show because it has no head or tail and different kind of creatures are visiting this show from time to time so don't get scared🤣
I am watching Nazar by pressing too many times Hotstar 10 sec button so you can imagine. and sometimes i switch to WU to keep my sanity.
Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I have started to watch it too because of Jigyasa. But seeing the comments here, I guess we must keep our expectations low.

I really do not want this love story to be rushed.
Kar_Nan thumbnail
My experience of Indian Shows says that all the shows take a gud start but after sometime they all get full of crap as they r never ending and a story can only be told for few months.

Not only this show but all other shows' fans will tell u the same. Btw so far I have only seen few scenes on ig and this track has made me come here to find out wat the show is all abt and also made me watch it. If I find it boring or annoying, i will quit watching