Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

@bold, his first coughing when he saw Radha first time reminded me of Baldevi sooo damnnn much πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I miss my komal kanya ❀️. His coughing was very same as when Baldevi told Dhama that her anger increases her masculinity❀️😭.

Ballu ko bhojan mai vighn nahi bhaata lekin aaj bhaa gaya 🀣 🀣.

that too and also the drama he was doing few days ago to delay RK meeting πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BARBlE

that too and also the drama he was doing few days ago to delay RK meeting  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Usme toh woh apne asli roop mai hi tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i really enjoyed everything about an episode after a long time πŸ₯³

they should give more of such KaRam filled epis β­οΈ

his coughing to avoid kanha's question πŸ˜† then eagerness to complete the lunch πŸ˜† everything was on point, funny and adorable too πŸ˜†

They know we love them so I think we probably will πŸ˜†

jyotishi sumi ki kripa kayam rahe _/|\_  πŸ˜†

Mera aashirwaad tum sabke saath hai putri😎🀣
Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail

@bold, his first coughing when he saw Radha first time reminded me of Baldevi sooo damnnn much πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I miss my komal kanya ❀️. His coughing was very same as when Baldevi told Dhama that her anger increases her masculinity❀️😭.

Ballu ko bhojan mai vighn nahi bhaata lekin aaj bhaa gaya 🀣 🀣.

everyone misses both komal kanyas πŸ˜­ But they have given us more moments since then to cherish as well
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu808

I am just surprised that Basant was actually promoting the song. I think I saw it right before bed or something so when i woke up I thought it didn't even happen till i checked insta again πŸ˜† 
See even Star Bharat acknowledges that people like Balram hence why we got a promo from him.
It just the flipping media that ignores his existence πŸ˜‘ (We all want a KaRam interview or something) I love Sumedh and Mallika's interviews and it just the brothers we have to not gotten an interview from (only one that it)

anyone who has ears close to ground can say and not just RK but its actually the trio who is pulling the show on their own, i toh even say KaRam can pull it off by themselves as THE main pair considering their popularity 

but media ppl are lazy, self entitled and often dumb. they won't listen unless a hoard of ppl shouts right in their ears 
BARBlE thumbnail

everyone misses both komal kanyas πŸ˜­ But they have given us more moments since then to cherish as well

that one month with them will always be cherished  πŸ˜³

They know we love them so I think we probably will  πŸ˜†

Did anyone notice the cycle? πŸ˜† We get a funny episode of KaRam as show completes half century more.

50- Krishna calls Dau for help but Ballu is too scared to come outside because of his maiyyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

100- Braid pulling and moti scene 🀣 🀣 🀣

150- Keechad Holi with Krishna and Balram 🀣 🀣.
Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail

anyone who has ears close to ground can say and not just RK but its actually the trio who is pulling the show on their own, i toh even say KaRam can pull it off by themselves as THE main pair considering their popularity 

but media ppl are lazy, self entitled and often dumb. they won't listen unless a hoard of ppl shouts right in their ears 

I agree πŸ˜‘ 

They will not acknowledge them and ya I totally agree the show is on the shoulders of the trio. KaRam is loved equally as Radha Krishn
@red yes I agree they have ran a couple of episodes by themselves and people have loved it 

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail

Did anyone notice the cycle? πŸ˜† We get a funny episode of KaRam as show completes half century more.

50- Krishna calls Dau for help but Ballu is too scared to come outside because of his maiyyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

100- Braid pulling and moti scene 🀣 🀣 🀣

150- Keechad Holi with Krishna and Balram 🀣 🀣.

I did not notice πŸ˜²

Thanks for bringing that to light man that amazing