~~Aavo Milke Khushiyaa Khojein~~Goa:Day1~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
CVz Dil Le Lo for a wonderful start for the Goa Track❤️Loved the beautiful location😃 & amazing shots of Goa

Listing out Fav Moments❤️

1. I loved how Angad held his Bhai & Bhabhi's hands together when fear engulfed him and it showed how much TRUST he has in both of themI would love to see Angad bringing Akshan more closer👍🏼

2. I loved How Jindal Saab Stopped Rocky from hugging him😎 that too with the help of the welcome drink🤣SWAG hai boss🥳

3. I loved How Protective Big Brother Safe guarded his Baby brother from Rocky❤️ ⭐️

4. Look at that Sukoon wali SMILE adoring Jindal Saab's face watching his Baby brother enjoying his freedomThat was totally a DIL LE LO MOMENT❤️I totally loved the brothers' talk where younger brother understood big brother's majboori and didn't make him feel bad🤗Awww Kaaala Teekas for Jindal Brothers' Bonding☯️

5. This Trio is creating Magic onscreen👍🏼I would love to see more of them in futureDevar-Bhabhi masti in tang karing Jindal Saab will be Epic to watch🤣

6.Thank you Angad🤗Because of you we got to see Akshan Jet Ski moments🥳I loved this moment bcz here Akshat was really enjoying the water ride😆 & smiling in between while Guddan was scared like hell🤣Well Nishant ne iss scene ke liye Jet Ski seekha within 2 hrs👏 Well done⭐️

7. Akshan scene after Jet ski was beautifully picturised👏 "Tum Ho" Added more beauty to whole seq

8. I really cant select which is the best shot so added all❤️Just look at his worried face looking at her injured legEven in this gussa mode too, How softly he is carrying her in his arms and gently placing her in the beach chair

9. Jindal Saab aapki hanky ki stock khatam huye kya?🤣Ya phir yeh sochke shirt nikalke phad rahe the ki biwi ji ko phir se impress kara lu apne dhole shole se?☺️Well Guddan was totally in "TERI DEEWANI 3.0" Mode🤪See her reaction😆 Bechari is totally lost🤣That too not once😲 but twice🤪

Seee 🤣 Jindal Saab ki Gudiya toh gayooo🤪Even Jindal Saab has to isharo karo via his aankhein to make her concentrate on her injury🤣Jindal Saab zyada vest mein math ghooma kijiye Ur Gudiya is bhery bhery Possessive😈Well How many of you remembered Vidhi Mam's Insta story of Nishant having breakfast in vest after watching today's scene of Akshat in vest?😉Woh video iss scene ke baad lia gaya hoga😆

10. Such a Beautiful Shot⭐️ DIL LE LO CVZ❤️

"Ab Teekh Ho?Aankhein kholke chala karo" 

This dialogue seriously cracked me🤣Kya Jindal Saab woh kab aankhein band karke chal rahi thi😛 haan yeh sach hai ki uski nazar aap par thi😈Ab aap usko dekhoge toh woh bhi aapko hi dekhegi na?😆

11. First Moti found it's right place in the Mangalsutra🥳Congrats Guddan2 more to go👍🏼

Cant wait for more surprises

Love😳
Saranya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post dear ⭐️👍🏼
loved how Jindal sahab stopped the crass maggie from hugging him & his bro. Offcourse he wont like the touch of that bheega hua maggi on his body 🤢

Loved the bhai-bhabhi-devar trio ❤️

Today Jindal sahab was angry on her for hurting herself, how dare she ?

I recalled the Nishant in vest clip & wasn't it an early morning shoot ? 
I remember him having breakfast there 😆

So Akshan seen was shot at sun rise 😛

Loved the drooling session & the eyelock in between was really hot ☺️

Excited for the next 2 motis to take their rightful places 😛

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Correct ...😉 he doesn't like that Maggie noodle to touch his bro n him...
N the way he tore his shirt ..matlab shirt phati kaisi yarrr😳

But that was hottt😳😉😉

Saru I want to tell u ki I liked all Ur post but sometimes could not comment...but trust me u r doing a fab job...loved how u make different post to spread the love n positivity...😳😳😳
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Yesterday's episode was just love☺️
From jet ski to bandage scene,everything was so beautiful and dreamy. Abhi toh 2 din aur Hain Goa mein😳.

PS- That Rocky is a creep🤢. I just hate his face and his fake accent as well😡
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post saru
Loved yesterday episode especially devar bhabhi and akshat his expression was priceless at that time
Jet scene was awsome because of angad we are able to see. This scene and loved jindal sahab's comcern for guddu's injury.. 
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Awesome post dear ⭐️👍🏼

loved how Jindal sahab stopped the crass maggie from hugging him & his bro. Offcourse he wont like the touch of that bheega hua maggi on his body 🤢

Loved the bhai-bhabhi-devar trio ❤️

Today Jindal sahab was angry on her for hurting herself, how dare she ?

I recalled the Nishant in vest clip & wasn't it an early morning shoot ? 
I remember him having breakfast there 😆

So Akshan seen was shot at sun rise 😛

Loved the drooling session & the eyelock in between was really hot ☺️

Excited for the next 2 motis to take their rightful places 😛

Thank U Genie❤️

@Bold Ek damm Swag se Total Whistle Podu Moment tha🥳

@Violet Me too😳 Wud Love to watch more of this Devar-Bhabhi bond😃

@blue Totally he wasHis look on her injured leg with so much worried expressions clearly states that👍🏼Ek choti lagi nahi Gudiya ko ki inki saari naarazgi choomantar

@Green I knew it Genie Koi yaad karein ya na karein U will definitely Recall😆 Yaad hai how we discussed in Goa thread that Sasumaa wont like him being in vest as she is possessive abt him humein kahan maloom tha woh onscreen shot ke baad wala video hoga we were so sure shot na that was offscreen🤣 CVZ Pleasantly surprised us😎

@Pink True☺️

@Maroon Me too
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome👏
Loved all of it..esp guddan drooling 😆
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya_luvakshan

Correct ...😉 he doesn't like that Maggie noodle to touch his bro n him...

N the way he tore his shirt ..matlab shirt phati kaisi yarrr😳

But that was hottt😳😉😉

Saru I want to tell u ki I liked all Ur post but sometimes could not comment...but trust me u r doing a fab job...loved how u make different post to spread the love n positivity...😳😳😳

@Bold No Sane person will allow his presence near their loved onesAkshan ko toh ek nazar nahi bhaya yeh samundar ka chichora🤣

@Violet That was intense☺️Areey Kaya He is Jindal Saab jinke pass Superpowers hai⭐️

@Orange Awwieee Thank u Kaya for loving my posts🤗 & I saw ur likes😳 and no worries comment jab time mile tab kar dena😛 I love to fangirl so I love making posts as Akshan makes me to make posts so credit unko jaatha hai ❤️
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Yesterday's episode was just love☺️

From jet ski to bandage scene,everything was so beautiful and dreamy. Abhi toh 2 din aur Hain Goa mein😳.

PS- That Rocky is a creep🤢. I just hate his face and his fake accent as well😡

True The first epi was awesome

Rocky apne behan ka bhai hai🤢
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Amazing post saru

Loved yesterday episode especially devar bhabhi and akshat his expression was priceless at that time
Jet scene was awsome because of angad we are able to see. This scene and loved jindal sahab's comcern for guddu's injury.. 

Thank U Kajal🤗

@Bold I loved the Trio scene😛

@Blue Jet Ski scene was nicely done😳 I rem Nishant's IS at that time we were guessing may be we will get this scene plus maine woh aero experts ke link tak khoj rahi thi to confirm whether we will get this scene and I was so happy to watch our guess came true🥳 Jindal Saab's Concern for His Gudiya even in his Gussa mode is DIL LE LO❤️
1 2
Next