SIDNEET Attending INDIAN TELLY AWARDS[PICS/VIDEOES UPTD ON PG2]

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
SidNeetians !! 🤗
Our Lovely Awesome SidNeet will be attending Indian Telly Awards tonight🥳.
Sid got nominated for BEST ACTOR 👏⭐️, & Raashul Sir got Nominated for BEST COMIC ACTOR 👏⭐️

I really Wish to see Both Sid & Raashul Sir winning Awards for their Brilliant Performances as Aladdin & Jinu in the show ⭐️⭐️ , Especially Siddharth who got nominated FIRST TIME for BEST MALE LEAD ACTOR Catg 😳👏👏 . Before this he won all awards of BEST CHILD ACTOR . But Now I really wish to see him holding award for Best Male Lead Actor as He Completely Deserves it 👍🏼⭐️

So All SidNeetians / Siddharthians / Avneetians / AlaSmineics Do Share All Pics / Vidoes related to SidNeet & the Show from ITA 😃

Wish Good Luck to Siddharth , Raashul Sir for winning Awards 👍🏼
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yayeee !!! 😉 I'm super excited 
Can't wait to see their outfit and pics 😛  Going to refresh my insta feed at midnight😆😆

And also I wish Both Nigam family and Kaur family celebrate Holi Together 😳 and Vaishnavi too. Guess Abhishek is here as per Avneet's story.  #Fam #Family #FamilyGoals etc 😳
Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Super-duper excited... 🥳
I would love to see their outfits for sure...They look so cute together... 
Hope That our Siddharth would get the  award that he deserves... 
Finger crossed... 
Can't Wait to see SidNeet together once again on Red carpet❤️ LIKE THIS ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Originally posted by: radhu-taarey

Yayeee !!! 😉 I'm super excited 

Can't wait to see their outfit and pics 😛  Going to refresh my insta feed at midnight😆😆

And also I wish Both Nigam family and Kaur family celebrate Holi Together 😳 and Vaishnavi too. Guess Abhishek is here as per Avneet's story.  #Fam #Family #FamilyGoals etc 😳

I hope SId is well enough to attend the Award . Really worried for his health as he is frequently getting sick now a days 😭

Oh I am DAMNN SURE that Both Nigam & Kaur Family will be together to celebrate Holi 😳 . Can't Wait to see SidNeet celebrating Holi together with Load sof Colors on their Faces , And when they will be applying Colors on each other 😳❤️

@Bold 

Yeah Abhishek & Vibham mam both were there together at night yesterday with Avneet and her Family . Sid might be there too but might be resting i guess So he was not there in Pics . 

Uff Can't Wait for SidNeet Pics and Vidoees 😳😳

Originally posted by: 1973deepak

Super-duper excited... 🥳

Finger crossed... 

Hopefully Sid will Win this One forsure 👏⭐️ . He Completely Deserves it the most for his Performance ⭐️👍🏼

*Fingers Crossed*
radhu-taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

I hope SId is well enough to attend the Award . Really worried for his health as he is frequently getting sick now a days  😭

Oh I am DAMNN SURE that Both Nigam & Kaur Family will be together to celebrate Holi 😳 . Can't Wait to see SidNeet celebrating Holi together with Load sof Colors on their Faces , And when they will be applying Colors on each other 😳❤️

@Bold 

Yeah Abhishek & Vibham mam both were there together at night yesterday with Avneet and her Family . Sid might be there too but might be resting i guess So he was not there in Pics . 

Uff Can't Wait for SidNeet Pics and Vidoees 😳😳

Ya even I wish Siddharth to recover soon..

And regarding Holi i'm super excited 😃 and just saw Vaishnavi Rao's segment when reporter  asked about her holi plans and about Sidneet and Abhishek, she said she might celebrate Holi with Sid Abhishek and Avneet as they are her close friends 😳😳

Hope they celebrate together 😳 
radhu-taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1973deepak

Super-duper excited...  🥳

Finger crossed... 

Outfits 😳 I'm waiting 
Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Can't Wait to see SidNeet together once again on Red carpet❤️ LIKE THIS ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Really waiting to see them again on Red carpet... They look somewhat like a fairytale characters like bell and her prince...😉 There chemistry and bonding both onscreen and offscreen  is amazing.. 😳

FINALLY !!..My Babies are Here SidNeet looking GORGEOUS ❤️ MY Prince ..Princess ..AlaSmine ❤️❤️

SidNeet are FIRE ☺️❤️