Missing Ishqbaaaz

Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ishqbaaaz had ended 3 months back but Nakuul Mehta carried on in DIB. Now that DIB,the malformed ofshoot of IB  has ended,the mind feels an emptiness.
#MajorlyMissingShivika

Edited by Hriju321 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hriju321

Ishqbaaaz had ended 3 months back but Nakuul Mehta carried on DIB. Now that DIB,the malformed ofshoot of IB  has endes,the mind feels an emptiness.

#MajorlyMissingShivika

But i am relaxed after DIB end, i am only missing your post and replies on that.
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Watch your favourite Shivika scenes..and try to make post on them Rimi ๐Ÿ˜†...Thats the only solution until you get some new show with something substantial ๐Ÿ˜†...
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's not easy to find a couple like shivika
Try to catch up the show which replaced ib not so interesting but ok .
If you are missing ib costumes and scenes then everyone can try DD
Annika nikhah dress tia 's saree and many more you can see over there
Duplicate shivika too
SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Try watching yeh rishta pyaar kaa. The chemistry between the leads is really good and the show over all gives me early IB vibes.
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I started rewatching NBTNMKK-1... for some deviation ๐Ÿ˜†...its been a long time i missed Mohan-Megha-Nanhi...haha๐Ÿ˜†...Start rewatching something you loved before...BTW i spotted you on YRHPK forum when i was just surfing to know others opinion on the show...Are you watching it?...I thought to give it a try but idk it didnt impress me ๐Ÿ˜† i think its Shivika effect i am not able to like any new couple after watching them haha๐Ÿ˜†

Edit:
Hey i just saw your other post there...somehow missed it before.. ..i  thought you were just asking about Kuhu...I will try to watch second episode later...lets see if i like it...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
SK1509 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenu55

It's not easy to find a couple like shivika
Try to catch up the show which replaced ib not so interesting but ok .
If you are missing ib costumes and scenes then everyone can try DD
Annika nikhah dress tia 's saree and many more you can see over there
Duplicate shivika too

What is DD?
Arudra1009 thumbnail
I miss your review,Nihara's rant, everyones hilarious troll comments & takes on a daily basis. It will be very hard to find Shivikaish chemistry & another worthy couple to get attached to!!NM & SC together set the bar way too high. Sigh!Edited by Arudra1009 - 5 years ago
SK1509 thumbnail
You all need to try Punchbeat. Limited series but the chemistry between the leads is excellent.
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I binge watched Yeh Silsila season 2 on Voot. I am finding KJ hot and both Tejashwi and Aneri irritating๐Ÿ˜†
Just watched Yeh rishtey hain pyaar ke.Shaheer is good but show is too loud and Rupal gives me the creeps.