Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
OK so we all know now that Krishna has fallen for veer. But what you all think,  when she actually would have felt for veer for the first time. I think that she felt for him very strongly when veer saved her from the neighbors and says "Chahe mai Mar jaun par Krishna ko kisi ko haath nhi Lagane dunga" . What do you all think about this? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmmm... interesting. But then what about the point when Veer was carrying her home - after the jungle track. Those gazes? 
Honestly, in my opinion, there is just no exact point where they fell in love. I believe the circumstances were such that they both just fell in love without realizing, and without really going through the friendship path... The steps leading to love were very very brief. 
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee456

OK so we all know now that Krishna has fallen for veer. But what you all think,  when she actually would have felt for veer for the first time. I think that she felt for him very strongly when veer saved her from the neighbors and says "Chahe mai Mar jaun par Krishna ko kisi ko haath nhi Lagane dunga" . What do you all think about this? 

I think just like for Veer, it started for Krishna too during the jungle track after he saved her life.
And then the Bonfire nite.
If you watch carefully, both of them get flashbacks from those times only...Jungle and Camp track 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Like aneeqa said...can't be sure there wud be one instance...
Becoz after losing her husband she was lonely ...she respects veer and understand  that her late husband's family is the reason for his rude behaviour...tats y she started to agree to all his conditions earlier ...
Slowly she felt veer was not a bad guy , after joining him as his assistant and seeing how he saved that little girl...

But she got to understand that he is good human during jungle track...I wud say tats y she came back , when he told her to leave the village with that women...and also told him that she is not scared of him anymore ...

I guess after all that she started to admire veer  when he stood for her before society people...
And in camp she understood that what sort of feelings reflects from him for her ...
Edited by Thabassum19 - 5 years ago
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think it is the journey, rather any specific moment. But as you correctly said first time Krishna felt something different when Veer said he will rather die but will not let others to touch Krishna. 
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really can't tell when Krishna started feeling something for Veer, I can only think it was since the aftermath of the jungle track. As the story has been rushed we haven't been able to see when either realised theyre feelings. Veer's feeling strengthened when he found out the she was protecting his sister and during camp.

I'm glad that right now she is questioning herself about these feelings. She won't want to develop feelings because it's not been long since Radhes death so she will try to fight them as long as she can. But as we all know these feelings will be too strong for her to fight and she will give in eventually. I can't wait! The story and chemistry is amazing right now!
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
I guess jungle track she had started liking veer as a friend and when he saved her from her neighbours that time she started respecting him ...medical camp track was to make her realize her feelings..now this track is for her confession 😳
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz15

I guess jungle track she had started liking veer as a friend and when he saved her from her neighbours that time she started respecting him ...medical camp track was to make her realize her feelings..now this track is for her confession😳

Perfect analysis Shamz 😉...
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have question regarding veer's role in radhe's death. Does Krishna know veer and his mom are responsible for radhe's death?
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: john909

I have question regarding veer's role in radhe's death. Does Krishna know veer and his mom are responsible for radhe's death?

No she does not know.Also Veer and his mom do not know it was Radhe.