||Rishtey - AkshAn & AnVati FF|| - Prologue Updated! 21/03

Posted: 5 years ago
Hey everybody! I am Megha๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This story will start from the point where Guddan took Angad's responsibility and that she will be held liable in case Angad harms anybody.

As you must have noticed that along with "AkshAn", I have mentioned "AnVati" in the title of this FF thread as well.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ By AnVati, I mean Angad and Revati.๐Ÿ˜ณ This way not only Revati will get together with a nice guy, Angad will have a sweet and loyal partner and our dearest lombdi will be satisfied as well. She wanted to make Revati, bahu of Jindal house, no?!๐Ÿ˜†

Wouldn't it be better if both the sisters are away from the stupid lombdi? Plus Pervy will also stay away after knowing that Revati is now more closely related to Mr & Mrs Sher Khan and of-course, Angad is no less even when his mental condition isn't stable. Think how will he be when he gets all okayโญ๏ธ

Right now I am in Data Visualization class๐Ÿ˜†, getting bored because the syllabus is over and we have another hour for this class/workshop. Which is why I am able to update this introduction for this FF.

The prologue will be updated by tonight and this FF will be updated regularly as compared to my other one, considering the fact that this one is current situation based and I don't have to make the base of the story๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ 
Edited by dmegha - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Index

Introduction :: Page #1

|00| :: A New Kind Of Beginning :: Page #1

|01| :: 
|00| - A New Kind Of Beginning

Revati plopped on the bed and sighed into the pillow. She was tired and feeling very very frustrated. She was annoyed with all the stupid stunts that her mother and that idiot Perv were pulling. Did they think that she was still that innocent and naive Revati who would believe just anything and everything? 

Were they really this much stupid that they could not see that she has changed? 'Good lord! For how much longer do I have to tolerate all this?' she thought to herself as she screamed into the pillow, muffling her scream.

She could understand why Perv wants to be with her again, not only he wanted an upper hand in dealing with her Guddan Di but also because he's a pervert. Damn! It looks as if his parents knew about what their son is going to become in the future. So they derived 'Perv' from the word 'pervert' and named their son.

That piece of thought had Revati laughing so hard that her eyes grew misty and her stomach starting paining a little.

"Chutki! Chutki, open the door beta!" her mother's voice stole away her moment of laughter and Revati was once again reminded of her mother's schemes to get her in a relationship with a married pervert.

This is what she failed to understand; her mother's reason(s) behind her schemes. It was really saddening that her mother was scheming to destroy her own daughter's life. At this moment she felt so glad that her Guddan Di had gotten married and moved away. Now she won't be reminded of her horrible past again and again just because of some silly mistakes.

"Chutki! Beta darwaza khol please! I am not able to understand why are you being so cruel towards Perv?!"

Revati exhaled deeply and tried to distract herself but nothing worked. "Jab tak yahan rahungi tab tak Maa uss Perv k baare mein bol bol kar mujhe pareshaan karti rahengi." she murmured to herself as she could still hear her mother's voice over the loud music that she had played to divert her mind.

"I wish Guddan di..." she trailed off thinking about her sister, "It's been so long that I went to meet Guddan Di, no?"

A smile curved over her lips as she thought of the perfect idea to get away from this mess of stupidity.

Guddan was sitting in the balcony as she stared at her broken mangalsutra trying to figure out why it was hurting so much. This marriage was a sham, wasn't it? While she had gotten married to Akshat because she wanted to save her sister from that Perv and her family from Vikram Rawat, Akshat, on the other hand, had married her to fulfill his late wife's wish.

They had come closer to being friends, yes, she enjoyed bickering with him, yes, but when had they become this much closer, that his ignorance was hurting her so much?! It felt as if her heart was being pierced with numerous knives. She was feeling extremely guilty of breaking his trust, his anger towards her was heartbreaking. How was she supposed to tell him that it hurt when he had no intention of listening?

"Guddan, aap ro kyun rahi ho?" Guddan raised her head and found Angad staring at her with concern.

"Hum ro rahe hain?" she really was unaware of the fact that she had been crying thinking about Akshat and his behavior towards her. She hastily wiped the tears off her face after placing her broken mangalsutra at a safe place first.

"Did bhaiya say anything to you?" Angad asked as he sat beside her, "Bhaiya ne tumhe daanta kya?"

Guddan managed to smile as she replied to him, "Nahi, nahi. Jindal Saab didn't say anything to me. It will be better if he did." she murmured the last part to herself. "Hum toh issiliye ro rahe thhe kyunki yeh toot gaya na." she said pointing at her broken mangalsutra.

Angad looked at the mangalsutra and asked, "Isse theek nahi kar sakte?"

Guddan got lost in the memory of Akshat breaking the mangalsutra, "I wish I could mend it with the same ease as you talk about. But kuch cheezein itni aasaani se nahi judti."

Angad frowned, "Then you can ask Bhaiya to get you a new one!" he said with a smile on his face, "Bhaiya likes you very much, just like I do. He told me that he doesn't like it when you cry." Angad revealed the truth that Akshat had shared with him in a moment of weakness when he had seen Guddan cry earlier that day when he refused to eat the breakfast prepared by Guddan.

Guddan looked at him with wide eyes, "Did Jindal Saab really say that?" her heart fluttered to life as Angad nodded enthusiastically and in positive.

"I never lie!" Angad made a serious face, "We will ask Bhaiya to get you a new mangalsutra and then he can make you wear it. I should ask him for a wedding though as I wasn't there when you two got married." he clapped in glee and Guddan felt very happy not only because she still had a chance with Akshat but also because her decision of keeping Angad at Jindal house, surrounded by his family members was proving to be right.

She was right, Angad wasn't mentally unstable as everybody said. He was just suffering from depression and had abandonment issues. "Aapko kheer pasand hai?" she asked out of the blue. 

Angad had given her what she had lost. Hope. And now that she had it back again, Guddan was feeling rejuvenated. She was now more determined to pacify Akshat and mend their relationship. There was hope to start over again and this time she won't disappoint her Jindal Saab.

Angad grinned widely, "I looove kheer! Will you make some for me?" he asked.

Guddan smiled at his child-like glee and said, "Of-course I will! Kuch aapke liye aurr kuch aapke bade bhaiya k liye."

And that is how Revati found Guddan when she arrived at Jindal Bhavan. Guddan and Angad, both were in the kitchen preparing a large serving of kheer.

"Waah Di!" complimented Revati as she entered the kitchen, "Jiju ko impress karne ki taiyaari ho rahi hai?" she teased, pointing at the pot on the stove.

Guddan smiled and hugged Revati, "Are you feeling fine?" she asked. Guddan could sense it despite the smile on Revati's face that the latter was tensed about something.

"Everything is fine Di, it's just that Mr. Perv-ert is behaving stupidly again. I am so annoyed that I can't even explain it in words. I wonder what will it take for him to understand that I won't believe him ever again!" Revati shrugged her shoulders, rolling her eyes.

"What did he do again? I think we should file a complaint against him or shall I give him a Guddan special treatment?" Guddan cracked her knuckles and her nostrils flared in anger.

"Is he a bad man?" asked Angad before Revati could give Guddan a reply, "Shall I beat him for you Guddan?" he came to stand in between the two sisters.

"Di, yeh kaun hai?" Revati asked as she finally registered his presence. Guddan placed a hand over Angad's shoulder and did the introductions, "Yeh Angad hain, Jindal Saab k chotte bhai."

"Aurr Angad, yeh Revati hai, meri Chutki, my younger sister."

"Hello!" Angad forwarded his hand for a hand-shake which Revati reciprocated, "It's nice meeting you Revati." he smiled and Revati couldn't help but smile in return, 'He's cute!' the thought did surprise her a bit.

So how was it?! Did you like it or not? Please let me know about it through your likes and comments! Eagerly waiting for your response to this prologue.

Thank you
Megha
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Oh wow AkshAn + AnVati 
Tbh I deduced who AnVati referred to 

Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Angelsanvika08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice concept
It will be good to read angad revati story along with Akshan 

Continue soon
AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Something interesting is cooking here..! 
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting concept 
Continue soon
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Thank god i m not the only one who ships Anvati ๐Ÿ˜† Akshan ke lite bhi acha hoga if this hapens โค๏ธ
Then no Angad loving Guddan threat to Akshan also ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: DivyankaTD

Oh wow AkshAn + AnVati 

Tbh I deduced who AnVati referred to 

Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That's cool! I am glad that the idea of 'AnVati' is acceptable to many. I had initially thought of pairing Revati with Kishore but then came to the realization that their relationship is that of an aunt and nephew๐Ÿ˜† so paired her with Angad instead.

I am looking for a new wife for Kishore though, maybe Rahul as well because I don't want to see them suffer because of being married to women like Durga and Saraswati/Saru.
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice chapter 
Angad and revti intro was cute
Update the next part soon and plz also update ur previous ff