Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello friends!
I haven't watched YRKKH for ages and I am not aware who is Kuhu. Can somebody enlighten me? Is she Varsha's younger daughter? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshini15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hriju321

Hello friends!

I haven't watched YRKKH for ages and I am not aware who is Kuhu. Can somebody enlighten me? Is she Varsha's younger daughter? 

kuhu is the illegitimate daughter of shaurya (varsha's husband, akshara's brother) , she later got accepted by varsha and the maheshwari family 
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshini15

kuhu is the illegitimate daughter of shaurya (varsha's husband, akshara's brother) , she later got accepted by varsha and the maheshwari family

Can you please tell me who is Shahrya and Varsha ?
And how is mishti Related to them ?
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank you.😊
varshini15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adyaa

Can you please tell me who is Shahrya and Varsha ?
And how is mishti Related to them ?

shaurya is naira's (yrrkh lead) mama (maternal uncle) . shaurya is akshara's (naira's mother)
brother . akshara had a best friend varsha , varsha fell in love with shaurya and got married to him , they together had a daughter named ananya , so when varsha got to know that shaurya had a illegitimate daughter it was quite shocking to her , she was a nice person , so she accepted kuhu as her daughter 
adyaa thumbnail

shaurya is naira's (yrrkh lead) mama (maternal uncle) . shaurya is akshara's (naira's mother)
brother . akshara had a best friend varsha , varsha fell in love with shaurya and got married to him , they together had a daughter named ananya , so when varsha got to know that shaurya had a illegitimate daughter it was quite shocking to her , she was a nice person , so she accepted kuhu as her daughter

Oh , So how does mishti come into this ?
Thank you so much for answering me
varshini15 thumbnail

Oh , So how does mishti come into this ?
Thank you so much for answering me

naman (mishti's father) was naitik(naira's father's) step brother , naman's mother (devyani) and naitik's father got married and naman started living with singhanias (naira's family), soon he became over greedy and over jealous of naitik and tried harming/killing him , ultimately , he was sent to jail by naitik and akshara and even karishma(mishti's mom) and devyani started hating him for the things he had done to naitik , for devyani singhanias are really important , be it naitik , akshara or naira ,  because of them she got a new life and a happy family . apparently karishma got remarried and was more interested in her remarriage than mishti and devyani did not want naman back in their lives , he  was trying to come back through mishti , so devyani decided that mishti needed to be brought up in a different and nice environment and maheshwaris house(akshara's father's house) was the best place because their family was kind and rajshri(akshara's mother) was a good friend of her 
adyaa thumbnail

naman (mishti's father) was naitik(naira's father's) step brother , naman's mother (devyani) and naitik's father got married and naman started living with singhanias (naira's family), soon he became over greedy and over jealous of naitik and tried harming/killing him , ultimately , he was sent to jail by naitik and akshara and even karishma(mishti's mom) and devyani started hating him for the things he had done to naitik , for devyani singhanias are really important , be it naitik , akshara or naira , because of them she got a new life and a happy family . apparently karishma got remarried and was more interested in her remarriage than mishti and devyani did not want naman back in their lives , he was trying to come back through mishti , so devyani decided that mishti needed to be brought up in a different and nice environment and maheshwaris house(akshara's father's house) was the best place because their family was kind and rajshri(akshara's mother) was a good friend of her

Oh !
Thankyou !
So basically mishti doesn't know about her father going to jail ?
And who is Devyani ?
varshini15 thumbnail

Oh !
Thankyou !
So basically mishti doesn't know about her father going to jail ?
And who is Devyani ?

yes mishti knows about her father going to jail , yet she misses her  father  , because he is her father after all, may be he was with her for some time after he came back from jail , dont know , in second episode , she is seen reminiscing the moments with her dad , devyani is her grandmother , her father's mother