varshini15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
what happened to karishma(mishti's mother) , did they show what happened to her in yrrkh ? till i know she was an independent woman who had her own job or business . if she was there ,what was the need to give away mishti to the maheshwaris ?Edited by varshini15 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
They haven't really shown her much in YRKKH , I think they will show it today , clarify things up a bit and then the show will move forward
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I had the same question in mind...
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
As per what they have shown in YRKKH till now..Karishma Namsn left Mishti to Singhanias snd later Devyani gives her responsibility to Rajshree
varshini15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshini15

what happened to karishma(mishti's mother) , did they show what happened to her in yrrkh ? till i know she was an independent woman who had her own job or business . if she was there ,what was the need to give away mishti to the maheshwaris ?

so karishma got remarried and did not care about mishti , its shown in the second episode Edited by varshini15 - 5 years ago
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's now clear from the second episode Karishma got remarried and no longer wanted Mishti or cared about her. Naman didn't want Mishti either so basically both Karishma and Naman left Mishti to the Singhania family and later Devyani sent her to the Maheshwari's. Both are possibly the worst parents anyone could possibly get. I really feel bad for Mishti she got rejected by both her parents and then felt rejected by her own grandmother but I am happy she got a motherly figure in Rajshri and a family in the Maheshwari's.

varshini15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

It's now clear from the second episode Karishma got remarried and no longer wanted Mishti or cared about her. Naman didn't want Mishti either so basically both Karishma and Naman left Mishti to the Singhania family and later Devyani sent her to the Maheshwari's. Both are possibly the worst parents anyone could possibly get. I really feel bad for Mishti she got rejected by both her parents and then felt rejected by her own grandmother but I am happy she got a motherly figure in Rajshri and a family in the Maheshwari's.

yes , really feel bad for mishti , though she is loved and cared in the maheshwari household , she still has a deep wound in her heart because of what her parents did with her 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I'm shocked to know karishma remarried and ditched mishti to do so. ðŸ¤¢ How disgusting! I thought karishma was a decent person at least when she was disgusted at naman kidnapping naithik and didn't side with naman at all, but to hear she moved on from naman to marry another guy, for which she dumped her own daughter is despicable. ðŸ˜¡
jasleen-tsmsp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
So she just forgot she had a daughter??? Wow...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sammy17

I'm shocked to know karishma remarried and ditched mishti to do so.  🤢 How disgusting! I thought karishma was a decent person at least when she was disgusted at naman kidnapping naithik and didn't side with naman at all, but to hear she moved on from naman to marry another guy, for which she dbumped her own daughter is despicable. ðŸ˜¡

So many women do it. I have seen real life examples. She got remarried and not every family accepts the child with the first husband ... but how could devyani give away mishti to maheshwaris like that..sounds stupid. Her parents could have met her anytime if they cared for her ..lets just accept their stupid set up for a spin off..chalta hai