Mishveer : a perfect relationship or a Mirage

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys 
This is what i felt after watching the episodes till now, i might be wrong and my opinion can change with coming episode 
You know there are certain things which appear good and perfect from outside but when you look close it is just a mirage 

Mishveer are in a relationship, engaged to be married and we are saying how perfect their relation is 
But is it truely is ?
You know i beleive no relation is perferct it comes with whole new flaws. I believe two people who bring out the worst and best in each other and accept another with the worst part truely should be in relationship

IMO both Veer and Mishti have accepted each other just in the best phase both are oblivious the worst of their  partner.
Mishti thinks Veer of that of fairy tail prince and for Veer Mishti is perfect bahu who respects his moms wish 
I highly doubt Veer has seen the Mishti with Ruhaan 
He is quite oblivious of her fierce side

I believe both mishveer think they love each other but what i feel is they both are in love with the idea of being in love with perfect version of each other .
But what will happen if they come across the flawed version of the other 
I dont know how long have they been in relationdhip but the truth is Veer still doesnt know the insecurities, the fear of Mishti. Bcz for him the mishti is perfect girl not the scared girl
And Mishti is still not able to overcome her insecurituies with Veer's love that means she is scared that her flawed version will make Veer leave her.

When two people are in love their love has capability to bring other out all the pain, insceurities like Ishaan did with Mauli but Mishti still is hurt scared soul
Love makes you happy , gives strenght and heals your wound but here ti dont see that in Mishveer
Veer understands mishti's pain only if she tells him but the truth is when you love someone the person you understands their pain just by looking at them .
So guess the Mishveer are a couple IMO who are not in love with eachother but are in love with the perfect version of each other 

PS: Yes Veer is a nice guy but sometimes that nice guy is not what you need.
It was a movie dialogue " yes he is perfect but he is not perfect for him"
And Yes i truely adore the name change thing that Veer did 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah actually Mishti's feelings about Veer need to be explored ..We need her monologues..Then we can conclude whether she is in love with him or not
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Veer knows Mishti quite well 
People are 'assuming' that he doesn't know her...and we have been shown instances to prove that he does know her 

Just like the ring scene where he knew what Mishti wanted 

Also Veer had seen Mishti dancing her heart out in the bachelorrette party, drinking  having fun and he had no qualms about it at all 

Another instance Mishti did share her insecurities with him...she told him how she is scared that someone will break them apart and she will have to go through the pain that her mom did ! She shared all her fears with him and he assured her that he won't leave her 

Then she even told him how she is afraid to lose her dear ones and again he assured her 

They do seem to share things with each other..their is understanding and trust in their relation which are of paramount importance for a relation to work along with love 

Mishti is also comfortable with him like she can back hug him, even kiss him and profess her love for him which indicates that they have been in relationship from quite a while. 

Also it is not solely Veer's responsibility to understand every unspoken thought of Mishti..she also needs to open up which she does..maybe more 

But so far they do seem like a happy couple who's relation is based on trust and understanding 

Rest let's see what justification makers will give when they will unite MishAan and Mishti will leave Veer for Ruhan
Personally MishAan doesn't seem right to me considering Ruhan is Veer's friend plus MishVeer are in a commited relation..for me sparks and attraction,Jazbaat etc are overrated 
Edited by anshvi - 5 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Intriguing!!!
A very similar post was made on Maunal's relationship

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4995326
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

People are 'assuming' that he doesn't know her...and we have been shown instances to prove that he does know her 

Also Veer had seen Mishti dancing her heart out in the bachelorrette party, drinking  having fun and he had no qualms about it at all 

Another instance Mishti did share her insecurities with him...she told him how she is scared that someone will break them apart and she will have to go through the pain that her mom did ! She shared all her fears with him and he assured her that he won't leave her 

Then she even told him how she is afraid to lose her dear ones and again he assured her 

They do seem to share things with each other..their is understanding and trust in their relation which are of paramount importance for a relation to work along with love 

Mishti is also comfortable with him like she can back hug him, even kiss him and profess her love for him which indicates that they have been in relationship from quite a while. 

Also it is not solely Veer's responsibility to understand every unspoken thought of Mishti..she also needs to open up which she does..maybe more 

But so far they do seem like a happy couple who's relation is based on trust and understanding 

Rest let's see what justification makers will give when they will unite MishAan and Mishti will leave Veer for Ruhan
Personally MishAan doesn't seem right to me considering Ruhan is Veer's friend plus MishVeer are in a commited relation..for me sparks and attraction,Jazbaat etc are overrated 

people are just forcefully trying to find faults in veer so that mishaan can be justified..
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ria_9

people are just forcefully trying to find faults in veer so that mishaan can be justified..

I know right! 
They are finding n number of excuses to justify MishAan 
Thank god there are people who understand!
Love you for this post🤗

I know right! 
They are finding n number of excuses to justify MishAan 

I don't care if MisHaan happens or not, Ruhaan can go and fall in love with Pari or someone else.
But I still am of the opinion that Veer is not the right guy for Mishti and Mishti isn't the one for Veer.

It's not about finding excuses, we can see and notice what is actually the reality of MishVeer relationship.

He should have commented about there and then, in front of his mother. It's clear that in future he will keep his mother's wishes over Mishti's. Why does Mishti need to change for his mother? If Mishti can accept Veer as he is then why can't Mishti be accepted the same way?

Yeah and he also knows that Mishti kissed a stranger. So just because he seems to be acceptable of this, that doesn't mean he is perfect for her.

Why is it that she has to tell me and he can't judge it on his own? He assured her when she told him about it but he couldn't judge that by her behavior! Because Mishti is portraying herself to be perfect in front of him. Is Mishti really that perfect?

And again she needed to tell him about her fears only then he assured her.

Trust and understanding are very much important in a relationship but are they enough? Especially when Mishti is pretending to be the perfect wife in front of him.

Being comfortable physically is different than being in love. People who share a kiss or indulge in one night stands don't fall in love with each other. I will give you a real life example - Weren't Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in a relationship for years? They adopted kids and have kids of their own? But did their marriage work?

And after being in a relationship she still isn't comfortable on sharing her insecurities and all her fears with him? She chose to get married to him but she hasn't told him about her insecurities and fears. ðŸ¥±

And they think that they are perfect for each other. But will this perfection last long? Is it about being perfect or being a fit?

Mishti doesn't have to be with Ruhaan. I don't care if MisHaan happens or not. But I am of the opinion that MishVeer won't work.

So if Ruhaan wasn't Veer's friend that would it be alright for you? Just because you think that sparks, attraction and jazbaat are overrated, it doesn't mean that same is the case of others. Love is more important than commitment. If Mishti will stay with Veer just because of commitment then it would be wrong and an injustice to herself and Veer. Being married to someone else while being in love with someone else, it will only destroy lives.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
perfect relationship to kahin nahi hota bus koi flaw ko ignore karke adjust karne ki koshish karta hai to koi choti flaw ka rai ka pahad bana dete Hain

veer must be knowing flaw of mishti. and mishti might be knowing flaw of veer
but both might be ignoring each other flaw and adapting with each other