Users

Frequent Posters

Lovelydreamer51 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Loved it...Update plz . πŸ˜Š
|06| - The Art Of Envy

Mishti didn't want to open her eyes. She wanted to soak in the satisfaction, the happiness and the warmth that she was experiencing because of Ruhaan being so close. She knew that this isn't right. Not only is it against her own rule about never mixing business and pleasure, but it also felt wrong because of her recent break-up with Veer, considering that she had been claiming to have that true and consuming kind of love for him. But it also felt so right.

She didn't want to destroy this moment by contemplating about it so she decided to just bask in the glory of it. She didn't want to open her eyes, neither did she want to get out of his hold.

Though they had to break the kiss because of the need of some air to breathe but Ruhaan still hadn't let her go. He was holding her against the wall, his face buried in her hair as he placed soft kisses on her neck, biting the juncture where her neck met her shoulder making her hiss in pleasure.

Mishti, who had her arms around Ruhaan's neck and her hands in his hair couldn't take it anymore. She wanted more of him, needed more of him and Mishti Khanna gets what she wants. She clutched onto his hair and pulled at it so that they were face to face again. Looking at his eyes that had darkened because of lust, that need, and passion in his expression, made her feel good. She was glad that she wasn't alone in this, that he wanted her just as much as she wanted him.

She took a step forward, closing the little space between them, "This is so much wrong."

Inching close to her, Ruhaan whispered against her lips, "But this feels so much right."

Mishti sighed, twining her arms around his neck as she captured his lips in a kiss. She bit his lower lip wanting an entrance to slide her tongue inside his mouth which he gladly gave the permit for. Not breaking the kiss, Ruhaan turned around exchanging places with Mishti. His hand slid down her back as she leaned against him. But this just wasn't enough. He needed more of her and she wanted more of him.

He lifted her up with his hands on her ass and placed her on the counter as he stepped between her legs. She loosened his tie and opened a few buttons of his shirt wanting to feel his skin against hers. That touch made him groan and the need to be inside her was crazy! He would have taken here there and then had his cell phone not started ringing.

Reluctantly, they broke the kiss, his forehead resting against hers as they both took steadying breaths. Ruhaan pulled out his cell phone from his pocket, "Tarini.." he breathed out.

"Who's she to you?" Mishti didn't like the flare of jealousy that burst inside her at Tarini's name. She had been observing her since she came with Ruhaan. Mishti didn't like how close Tarini was to Ruhaan.

Ruhaan smirked, "Jealous, are you?"

Mishti glared at him in response, "I am not a plaything." she said, indirectly pointing at his and Tarini's relationship.

He should have been offended, must feel furious even because of what Mishti thought about him and Tarini but in a twisted way, her jealousy pleased him. "She's my younger sister, a cousin actually."

Mishti sighed and jumped off the counter, a groan escaped her lips as she looked at her messed up state. Her lips were swollen and he had left another hickey on her neck. "Get my bag from my cabin." that was more of an order.

"You are ordering me?" he looked at her with raised brows to which Mishti just rolled her eyes and pointed at the hickey, "This is your fault." she said, "I can't go out with this hickey being so visible on my neck. Don't you think that this will raise questions?" she looked at him with innocent wide eyes and a mock-childish confusion on her face.

Ruhaan looked at her with narrowed eyes, "Fine." he said before walking out leaving behind a smiling Mishti.

An hour later, Ruhaan, Mishti, Tarini, and a few others were in Mishti's cabin for the signing of the contract. As per the contract, Mishti would get the rights to publish the photo shoot pictures in her magazine and that Saiyaara won't have to pay Mishti for the modeling job as she is entitled to the profits that she will earn from the sale of her magazine. Saiyaara won't have any claim on that profit as they will be earning from the sale of the outfits they designed.

Ruhaan and Mishti read the contract before signing it. All this while Tarini had been observing them and now that she had noticed that Mishti's lips were slightly swollen as if they were thoroughly kissed and then there's the fresh cut at the corner of Ruhaan's lips did tell a story. She wasn't sure, she didn't have proofs enough to be sure about it but it did look like as if Ruhaan and Mishti were having an affair.

She noticed it again when Mishti and Ruhaan shook hands in the representation of the newly signed deal that Tarini noticed that Ruhaan held her hand for a little too much time and they look that Mishti gave him, something akin to a warning.

'If this is what I think it is then I will be the happiest person!' Tarini thought as she wished for her imagination to be true. She wished for Ruhaan's happiness and if Mishti's the one to bring him that then she will do everything possible to bring these two together.

The next day Mishti arrived at Saiyaara with her team as half of the total photographs were going to be shot at basement studio at Saiyaara and then the rest of the photographs were to be shot in Lonavala. Much to Mishti's pleasure the outfits that she had to wear were in shades of white, black and greys.

Tarini introduced Mishti to Aditya, the male model with whom Mishti would be posing for the pictures while Ruhaan just stayed close. Mishti looked so gorgeous in that white and grey dress that she was wearing that Ruhaan didn't trust himself to stay in control.

Aditya was a 6 feet tall guy, twenty-eight-year-old, fit, and definitely not ugly. He's a nice, friendly and sweet person by nature. Mishti felt comfortable around him which was surprising for her. Even as they posed for some sensuous pictures, Aditya didn't touch her the wrong way. He was respectful and very gentlemanly, something so different and so rare. Mishti was glad that men like Aditya still existed in this brutal world.

Though Ruhaan had himself selected Aditya to be the male model replacing Siddharth, the first choice for this photo shoot, just because Siddharth was known for his flirtatious attitude, his numerous girlfriends, his casanova reputation. This is why Ruhaan had immediately replaced him with Aditya. But now he was regretting his decision.

Mishti looked so comfortable around him, she even let him touch her, hold her close and pose for the pictures in such a sensuous manner that had Ruhaan berating himself for f**king this up. He had this sudden urge to pull Aditya away from Mishti and beat him for touching Mishti but he couldn't.

His nostrils flared in anger, eyes closed tightly and fists clenched tight as he tried to rein his anger over somebody else touching Mishti.

Precap - Touch Me Like You Do
Edited by dmegha - 5 years ago
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Where was I when this gem was being written here !!! I totally love it. Its amazing. Please update soon.
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I hope we get the post soon I can't wait to read it like everyone else
ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. now this was an update worth waiting for.. sab ka phal meet ga hota hai..😳😳😳 
Edited by ProudAhamian - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: pranurosid

@Megha..Update kab karogiπŸ˜”

Kar diyaπŸ˜†
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't know why but I keep imagine Omkara and Maya in the place of Mishti and Ruhaan πŸ˜†

rbb1 thumbnail
Wow another great update, I love the chemistry between Misthi and Ruhaan. Them being jealousy because of his cousin and the male made is cute. They are becoming possessive of each other. It's nice that Tarini will help them if she was right is good.
Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Wow, I love your writing style...just loved this chapter, in fact all the chapters...please update soon
rbb1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vartika026

Wow, I love your writing style...just loved this chapter, in fact all the chapters...please update soon

I agree with you