Drishti Shikhar's marriage

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
As per sbb
Rakshit - Divya & Shikhar - Drishti was 2 get married thats why shikhar's mom was so angry while tying shikhar - divya knot coz she may had thought shikhar is marrying drishti.

Its all drishti's golmaal

Rakshit lift drishti's veil & get shocked , he cross check its drishti or not , then fill her maang rudely.

Rakshit ka mauke pe chauka moment , he saw his bride was drishti still he dint stop & completed d wedding😆
He would had thought he is getting chance 2 escspe divya so he utilised it.🤣. He said 2 shikhar he dint said yes 4 Divya coz of him then why did he fill drishti's maang when he knew drishti is shikhar's bride😆

Drishti says there is some treat 4 viewers  as how will divya react after knowing drishti is her sister & she did all this

Pischani also came all dress up with mr bichoo in order search her pendant & drishti.

Ojaswani sprinkled rose water on pischani that irritated pischani

Pischani said she will do some dhamaal in wedding.

Romi drishti's foster brother & guruji's follower chitrath was also there in disguise of waiter.

# so i guess maybe divya is about 2 know that drishti is her sister

Regarding dress change of divyadrishti , maybe divya liked drishti's dress more that why drishti gave it 2 her.

I m dying 2 see rakshit's reaction when he comes 2 know that drishti wants 2 marry shikhar

Drishti - shikhar ye kab hua bhai ðŸ˜²

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yaar aur confuse mat kar ðŸ˜† Ye kya ho raha hai, ye kya ho raha hai! Sab kitna golmaal hai.

I did see rakshit saw Drishti's face before filling the sindoor, so he knows who he is marrying. But Shikhar kyon and kisliye wedding ke liye raazi hooga, ye abhi bhi question mark hai.

Kaisa character hai, ek episode main entry maari aur doosre episode main hi shaadi ho gayi uski! ðŸ¤£
Aquabutterfly thumbnail
I think this is a plan made by both Drishti and Shikhar.

In today's episode, Shikhar was trying to convince Rakshit to accept his attraction towards Drishti. And then Rakshit taunts him for never taking responsibilities and only caring about his own life. So I'm guessing that Shikhar will create this plan with Drishti and then according to it, one of them will swap places. And from the videos, even Shikhar is not shocked to see his bride.

Shikhar will do this to get his brother married to the girl he likes and Drishti will do this to save her sister.

But no matter what, it will be interesting to watch how this takes place.
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
May be this is all plan of Rakshit in the end ... 

Or it will be Shikhar n Drishti plan only.