Rakshit k sath shikhar ki shadi free free free

cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
 celebration time...๐Ÿฅณ

2 Shadiyan aik sath...๐Ÿ˜† DrikShit +DivKar

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqN97Nuy0OE[/YOUTUBE]

But Still thinking Shikhar ki shadi wo bhi aise suddenly...?

koi jhol hai kya...?๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok what I think is now since Lav is also out of hypnosis therefore there will be 2 bride's and 1 groom.  Shikhar will be asked to step in and marry one of them.  Ra and Shik will make a plan to marry Lav and D respectively, as I'm sure Ra's mum would want Ra to marry D only because of the rashi.  And then in the mandap bam grooms will swap places.๐Ÿ˜†
Ra thinking he's getting married to Lav, D and Ra's mother thinking Ra is getting married to D.  And in the ghoonghat reveal moment bam all shocked. ๐Ÿ˜ฒExcept Shikhar ofcourse.๐Ÿ˜‰
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I want 2 ask how did drishti gave dhoka 2 rakshit coz when drishti lifted her veil rakshit definately saw her face then also he filled her maang with sindoor

Thats mean rakshit knew whom he is marrying

How can be this called dhoke ki shaadi ??
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wats in this segment can anyone give WU... can't watch...
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I observed three things in this video...
1. R is shocked and rude while applying sindoor on Dri's forehead...this mean he dont know about this...
2. The way shikhar's mom is gathbandan...she is very unpleasent and unhappy, that means she is thinking Shikhar is marrying Dri...
3. did you notice the bridal attire which D is wearing in promos and today's episode , the same attire Dri is wearing in this video and D is waering new one...

From this I can conclude, D and R are in the illusion that they are getting married to each other but actually bride/ bridegroom gets swapped...

But the question is why did Shikhar get ready to D and they and how Dri and Shikhar planned this...  

I think R is silent because half of the marriage procedures will be before sindoor and he did not want to create and scene or may be he was happy that he is not getting married to D so let is go on...
Edited by sravss - 5 years ago
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think along with bride swap, there will be a groom swap as well. 
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaku17

I think along with bride swap, there will be a groom swap as well. 

Golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Special mentions to the jewellery. Especially drishti's which is exquisite 
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kaku17

Ok what I think is now since Lav is also out of hypnosis therefore there will be 2 bride's and 1 groom.  Shikhar will be asked to step in and marry one of them.  Ra and Shik will make a plan to marry Lav and D respectively, as I'm sure Ra's mum would want Ra to marry D only because of the rashi.  And then in the mandap bam grooms will swap places.๐Ÿ˜†

Ra thinking he's getting married to Lav, D and Ra's mother thinking Ra is getting married to D.  And in the ghoonghat reveal moment bam all shocked. ๐Ÿ˜ฒExcept Shikhar ofcourse.๐Ÿ˜‰

Acc to todays precap shikhar said that he wants to marry Drishti in same mandap๐Ÿ˜Š. La is out from this wedding drama...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
I'm happy that Rakshit gets married to Divya and Shikhar gets married to Divya! ๐Ÿ˜ณ