Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Jaya has gone to Samar's house. Is it for revenge or do you think she has found some clue and she digging for the truth? Even as I type that I doubt myself. Jaya doesn't have the brains.
Dhruv takes Mr. Bechara trophy - the way he was crying in his Daadi lap... left Samar wayyy behind.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She has gone back to say her final goodbye's. Good riddance for Surana family. Samar deserves a fresh start in life with someone who will value him and his family.
LoveSana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I swear they shouldnt take her back even after Satya is exposed. There is no excuse. You gave away your wedding dress. I want Rama to walk away from Jaya
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree! A point of no return - no reason for Samar's family to accept her back, ever.
I am sure Satya will get exposed before Jaya's second marriage. So want to see Samar move on... and Jaya begging like Samar has been doing forever. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Edited by Irshita - 5 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Someone cut her finger nails so she can no longer keep pointing. She doesn't realize the value of what she lost. When she separates for real then she will realize and then it will be too late.

I want Satya to be exposed. I am just waiting for all her drama to be revealed.