Sign off time for me..

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
After all this time of watching kkb it is time to bid goodbye...i am not in interested in this separation 20 year leap crap..i do believe that kkb will not be lasting very long anymore..a 7 year leap did not work..it ended fast and basically bakwas..this 20 year old crap indian version of parent trap is not going to work..so let me give the writers a ๐Ÿ‘..they need some talent..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Till now u had enough patience to watch this crap..but for me Abhigya ended with Dadi's death..was only reading ur updates..but now satyanash..lamest reason ever for the leap..whats with the title Kumkum bhagya and multiple times of marriage of Abhi and pragya๐Ÿ˜• they could have easily ended with happy reunion..the criminals Aliya and Tanu are scot free..what a bhagya๐Ÿ˜ก I am tooo DONE with this show๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Dorianne thumbnail
Thanks ann.
It is really sad how  things are going, to deliberately ignore Tisha/Abhigya's unique chemistry and talent in a serial running successfully for the past 5 years really means forcing us to stop watching for loyal fans like us though it is going to hurt a lot but still the writers and production team are giving us no option and anyways it is all up to them, we don't have any say.๐Ÿ˜ญ  
manuelaema thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Ann for your updates!!you had too much patience...is show is over long time ago only Tisha kept me reading your updates hoping the show will improve somehow,But in vain.Thanks again and good bye everyone!
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Not to bother about KKB future.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Looks like main leads Sriti & Shabir annual contracts are up for renewal in Apr 2019, and as of now it doesn't seem Sriti and Shabir would be renewing contracts for another year for KKB.๐Ÿ˜ณ And also new cast joining as Abhigya's daughters and their love interests are being projected by media & BT as NEW leads of the show ๐Ÿ˜ต its their college life and love story that will be focussed upon in post generation leap KKB and NOT Abhigya's life, so better late than never, be wise do accept reality and spend less or no time on KKB..
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Guys, can I ask what happened to Kiara? Is she really dead or are they going to show her return like how they did with Yudhi in the KZK season 1.