Story so far...

Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Guys I'm soo lost...what is happening? It's like I missed 6 months...who is this netra and why is deep after her? help me guys...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Me too. So confused. Last I knew Deep married Arohi. Her face changed .Plastic surgery .Enter Nia. This is new Arohi. She is pregnant. I cringe and never come back to IMMJ. But netra's entry gave me old Arohi vibes .now m interested to know story .What happened in these months ?
arhaan26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arohi  lost her  child and blamed deep  for her  miscarriage.  Learned kalaripaytu  and returned with abimanyu to take revenge...as usaul abhimanyu died ... Then there came raj ( deep' s twin brother) ...both were behind diamonds ..At the end deep got the diamonds and raj died ...lastly there was a blast in which deep lost his eyes and diamond and Amigo wa s injured ...show took leap of 3 months ...deep is blind now ...deep thinks Arohi is dead and blames her for his lost vision ...Netra is his assistent ...deep atttacked netras father as he has diamond ki khaaan. ...and now manipulating Netra to marry him ...

Its very confusing ...hope u get an idea 
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update :) so nice if you.
But m confused. Why deep is behind diamond ? Didn't he love Arohi ?