Ishqbaaaz

Convenience is the theme in the penultimate episode

Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
...And the penultimate episode is over. Sad that a once iconic show is reduced to this poor version like an impoverished monarch who had once mightily ruled an estate!

Everything is hurried just to reach a goal; journey is not even felt. One minute,PK is arrested,next moment Shivaansh 'hates' the daughter of a murderer,next he recalls a sound,then he gets shot! Left me reeling! 
For almost 20 years all the Shivaansh remembered was that he saw his father falling backwards after getting shot but now like a dam broken,he recalls the voice saying "PK maar" and then he remembers the sound of crutches and today he recalled the sound of alarm of a wrist watch! Very convenient! 
The much touted Shivaay - Shivaansh scene was a let down----I don't know what happened to Nakuul;he seems to have lost that mojo. He owned Shivaay Singh Oberoi for 2 and a half years and he ruled our hearts and the charts and the awards but 3 months of Shivansh and he forgot the magesty of the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi !!!!!!😭😭😭 Maybe,the reason was the fake beard  or maybe,he needed an Annika/Surbhi to bring out the SSO gone hiding in his mind and body! See Ms Singh.See what have YOU done to the iconic character YOU had created!!!

Less said about Mannat,the better. I wish we had a more accomplished actress playing the character. Popping your eyes out of the sockets,flapping your hands like a bird and making a moue with your lips is NOT acting!!

The whole episode reeked of "convenience" - convenient clues,convenient saving from a bullet,convenient memory re jog. For us,it's convenient early closure of this disrepute to the master show!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forumgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shivansss found out Mamu killed his father in the precap itself πŸ˜†

So 2 mins will be given for the Grand Revelation morrow πŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail
Loll ishq aur mushk chhupaaye nahin chhupta, as the famous saying goes.

Ishq was Shivika, who prevailed despite many attempts to invalidate them for petty ego and to prop up extras.

Mushk is DIB. The stench that covered IB thanks to some obsessions by the creators. And you can't hide this stench either no matter how much perfume you try to spray to rebrand it as something pleasant. Lol

NM lost his mojo when he decided to go full Dhinku. A fake beard ain't gonna bring Shivaay back. Lol only SC can pull it out of him now. But I doubt if he even wants to be Shivaay now. Lol these pale 2 Rs imitations seem to satisfy him and his fans *shrugs*Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago
Hriju321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Loll ishq aur mushk chhupaaye nahin chhupta, as the famous saying goes.

Ishq was Shivika, who prevailed despite many attempts to invalidate them for petty ego and to prop up extras.

Mushq is DIB. The stench that covered IB thanks to some obsessions by the creators. And you can't hide this stench either no matter how much perfume you try to spray to rebrand it as something pleasant. Lol

NM lost his mojo when he decided to go full Dhinku. A fake beard ain't gonna bring Shivaay back. Lol only SC can pull it out of him now. But I doubt if he even wants to be Shivaay now. Lol these pale 2 Rs imitations seem to satisfy him and his fans *shrugs*

The beard looked fake and the scene was FLAT. I think Lalit Mohan too gave up. 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hriju321

The beard looked fake and the scene was FLAT. I think Lalit Mohan too gave up.

Haha is it? LM couldn't even muster enthusiasm to direct a special double role scene of NM's? Loll well I guess that says more than all of SP's Thank You for being Dhinchak tweets can, nahin?πŸ˜†

When script is so shit, what can the director salvage anyway. Oh sorry STELLAR hai yeh toh πŸ˜†. Too stellar for even LM to live up to. Haha
KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hriju321

The much touted Shivaay - Shivaansh scene was a let down----I don't know what happened to Nakuul;he seems to have lost that mojo. He owned Shivaay Singh Oberoi for 2 and a half years and he ruled our hearts and the charts and the awards but 3 months of Shivansh and he forgot the magesty of the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi !!!!!!😭😭😭 Maybe,the reason was the fake beard  or maybe,he needed an Annika/Surbhi to bring out the SSO gone hiding in his mind and body! See Ms Singh.See what have YOU done to the iconic character YOU had created!!!

Less said about Mannat,the better. I wish we had a more accomplished actress playing the character. Popping your eyes out of the sockets,flapping your hands like a bird and making a moue with your lips is NOT acting!!

So i also watched today's episode just to see the Shivvay-Shivaansh scene. And i am cursing myself. What happened to NM, it was complete failure. Why why and why. How is it possible, such a wonderful actor, what happened to him. I think he needs complete rest and peace of mind to perform well. This shows the positive energy of our OG cast.
KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haha is it? LM couldn't even muster enthusiasm to direct a special double role scene of NM's? Loll well I guess that says more than all of SP's Thank You for being Dhinchak tweets can, nahin?πŸ˜†

When script is so shit, what can the director salvage anyway. Oh sorry STELLAR hai yeh toh πŸ˜†. Too stellar for even LM to live up to. Haha

It's not only the matter of script. Name one actor who performed well. Apna NM hi fail so why to blame others.
Anonyme thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tomorrow is going to be even more funnier πŸ˜†.
Remember fans used to ask for ndes every time, but never got it.
Here today's dhinku and tomorrow minku's ndeπŸ˜†
Then convenient saving, sahil exposure. 

And not to mention the grand grand grand grand 4seasons wala proposal of starplus's best couple to follow, which had a grand love story it seems.πŸ˜† ( not my wordsπŸ˜›) 

I think Sahana already told you shivaay (fakester one who fathered a son like dhinku) will make an entry tomorrow  again to end the show.

So some more patience. Only one more episode leftπŸ˜†then everyone will be saved for life.πŸ˜‰
Edited by ashti1234 - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: KALVIN

It's not only the matter of script. Name one actor who performed well. Apna NM hi fail so why to blame others.

NM was busy being Dhinchak and getting thanked for it by SP πŸ˜† so why expect any other level of acting from him now?

Shivaay ko peecche chhod chuke hain Yeh Log. lol when you leave something behind, you can't recapture it so easily. Especially if in your eagerness to jump to a new phase, you lost perspective on what made your character successful.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashti1234

Tomorrow is going to be even more funnierπŸ˜†.

Remember fans used to ask for ndes every time, but never got it.
Here today's dhinku and tomorrow minku's ndeπŸ˜†
Then convenient saving, sahil exposure.

And not to mention the grand grand grand grand 4seasons wala proposal of starplus's best couple to follow, which had a grand love story it seems.πŸ˜†( not my wordsπŸ˜›)

I think Sangy already told you shivaay (fakester one who fathered a son like dhinku) will make an entry tomorrow again to end the show.

So some more patience. Only one more episode leftπŸ˜†then everyone will be saved for life.πŸ˜‰

ROFL what? Ghost Shivaay will be back tomorrow as well? πŸ˜†

Sach mein the hilarity just doesn't end πŸ‘ πŸ˜†

I saw the BTS clip of 4 seasons wala proposal and forehead kiss πŸ˜†. I can already imagine all the descriptions Nihara will give this scene 🀣