Gajra learning from mistakes

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
In season 1,  my most favorite scene was Mauli looking at Nandini in the mirror after 7 years. It was an emotional scene, beautifully enacted by Aditi and later when Nandini sees Mauli after Kunal saves her from drowning was aesthetic.

Nandini and Mauli's friendship was beautiful hence the betrayal was huge..

So this time the relationship between Pari and Mishti is no where close to relationship of Nandini and Mauli, maybe because she doesn't want one girl to face severe backlash. 
Same goes for Ruhaan and Veer, friendship between them is non existent. 

My personal favorite relationship from S1 was Maunal and in first few weeks Maunal were goals, so this time Gajra is not giving Veer and Mishti's relationship enough importance, if Mishti cheats on him the backlash wouldn't be like it was in S1.

What do you think? 
Edited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

In season 1, my most favorite scene was Mauli looking at Nandini in the mirror after 7 years. It was an emotional scene, beautifully enacted by Aditi and later when Nandini sees Mauli after Kunal saves her from drowning was aesthetic.

Nandini and Mauli's friendship was beautiful hence the betrayal felt was huge..

So this time the relationship is Pari and Mishti is no where close to relationship of Nandini and Mauli, maybe because she doesn't want one girl to face severe backlash.
Same goes for Ruhaan and Veer, friendship between them is non existent.

My personal favorite relationship from S1 was Maunal and in first few weeks Maunal were goals, so this time Gajra is not giving Veer and Mishti's relationship enough importance, if Mishti cheats on him the backlash wouldn't be like it was in S1.

What do you think?

I love pari mishti bonding..

And yes, ruhaan n veer are hardly friends, let alone good friends!!

And Gajra playing safe with mishti veer. Not giving that couple goals vibes from them.
FruitToasty thumbnail
Bonding in this season -
Ruhaan and Tissue Paper 
Pari and Arnav 
Su and nasha
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bonding in this season -

Ruhaan and Tissue Paper
Pari and Arnav
Su and nasha

Su n Nasha πŸ˜†
Pari-Arnav are damn cute!!!
Ruhaan n Tissue πŸ˜†

They need to show more of veer! It's like he is an extra to unite mishaan.
Itna bhi obvious mut bano yaar
😲
SONAL30 thumbnail
I disagree on bonding thing
Posted on episode discussion thread so copying her...anyday i'll pick pari over mishti coz i like aneri more(not talking about the bad deeds of a character though) but Mishti isn't a badly written character
Mishti neither a control freak nor a monster...she just loves her family...she knows that her family completely dependent on her so she just want them to be independent coz she is getting married n of course she wants her house to function the way it is functioning in her presence...pari n ansh r doing great but they need their elder sis mishti's help in everything course they r enjoying the perks of being younger n this is the only thing mishti doesn't want...she did her best till now but now it is their turn especially pari's to think practically
Pari adores her sister very good but she wants to be like her a big no from my side her main mishti ki tarah nahi ban sakti reminded me of Mauli's outburst when she asked kunal kya ab main nandini jaisi lag rhi hoon...i don't know why coz Mauli was heartbroken n pari was just trying to be like her sis but i guess i just got into that zone so it happened but i dint like that scene
Loved the way Ruhaan told her that why u want to be like Mishti u r not mishti n with mishti's expression it seemed like she'll again go to ruhaan n say tum meri behen se door raho main hu uske liye coz she loves her little sis n she definitely not have so much trust on Ruhaan πŸ˜†
N su definitely have a connection with nashaπŸ˜†

Edited by SONAL30 - 5 years ago
Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's so true ..She has finally learnt what shouldnt be shown In a Jazzbaat show 
Ruhaan and Veer .. They seem like they have acquainted recently 

Pari and Ruhaan have much better bonding than Veer and Ruhaan

Arnav - Pari the best bonding 

Mishti - Veer - The worst bonding in the show ( It's written that way on a purpose )
Nandy141 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bonding in this season -

Ruhaan and Tissue Paper 
Pari and Arnav 
Su and nasha

🀣
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Idk about the others but Mishti and Pari look fine to me. They both love each other and are there to support each other. They understand each other well too. What more can we except? We can't except them to hold hands together, talk about each other 24*7. They are not long lost friends like Mauli and Nandini. They are sisters living together. Isse zyaada bonding nahi hoti hai siblings mein hi. πŸ˜†

Ruhaan and Veer aren't probably that close friends. They are probably friends from college, hello and hi friends. Ruhaan didn't even know about Veer's engagement or his relationship with Mishti till the morning of their engagement so we can get the fair idea they are not chudy buddy types. 

I agree with Mishti Veer part. Their chemistry is negligable. Like null and the writers do nothing to explore it. But I think thats what is going to progress the story. Like Veer and Mishti lack something thus Mishti will ultimately breaks up with him cause commitment on one hand you can not marry a guy you don't love. Then Ruhaan and Mishti will happen cause they have so much between them. For now I shall think there isn't going to be any cheating. 

One of the most beautiful bond is Pari and Arnabh. And Pari-Mishti-Ansh with Radhika and Arnabh. 

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi122

Su n Nasha πŸ˜†
Pari-Arnav are damn cute!!!
Ruhaan n Tissue πŸ˜†

They need to show more of veer! It's like he is an extra to unite mishaan.
Itna bhi obvious mut bano yaar
😲

I don't get Veer's role to be honest and Mishti told him that she loves him today. Don't say these things if you are not sure, but you know JASBAAT 
FruitToasty thumbnail
Mishti - Pari 
These girls don't know each other at all, the bond I am talking about is that emotional bonding between sisters. Pari is closer to Arnav than Mishti and Mishti for some reason is disconnected with the whole family. 

She is like father of the house, generally kids have a bonding with their mom because father is out working for money, so honestly I don't see Mishti bonding with anyone in her family. Radhika and Pari have had many scenes together. Everyone loves Mishti, Pari and Ansh look up to her but I don't think they understand each other at all