The show need to end man.

pia24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The last time I used to watching YHM years ago when the very first leap happens and all the kids were grown up and Ruhi was pretending to be a boy . I'm sorry but these new generation can't act for life. Mihika, Ruhi , Aliya , Rohan , Adi , and whatever the dude Ruhi is married to name is ALL SUCK. Like they are not at all interesting to look at no offense to the actors. They just can't create any sort of magic man. They need to end the show already .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haleyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True !
All the new characters post first leap appear just like some model in the show. They just dress up and walk here and there . Their characterization is also shallow .And in every three months their love interest keeps on changing for no reasons. Randomly writers are working in some shift ,writing all blah n they are combined altogether and shooting that with individual actors and editors editing with diff set of BD . 😆
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hum fans Ko bhi alu ki anti anxiety pills ki zarurat hai 😳 kabse illusion mei jee rahe hai hum 😆 bus issi hope mei ki apna show sudhre sab pehle jaisa hi 😃   I am not sure if you guys have watched k3G in that Shahrukh/Hrithik's grand moms discuss the same about how good their old days with family were 😆 whenever I come here and start reminiscing old yhm days I feel like that dadi Nani of k3g 😆
Haleyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarsyed

Hum fans Ko bhi alu ki anti anxiety pills ki zarurat hai 😳 kabse illusion mei jee rahe hai hum 😆 bus issi hope mei ki apna show sudhre sab pehle jaisa hi 😃   I am not sure if you guys have watched k3G in that Shahrukh/Hrithik's grand moms discuss the same about how good their old days with family were 😆 whenever I come here and start reminiscing old yhm days I feel like that dadi Nani of k3g 😆

Ha ha 😆
And that dadi char ends before srk joins the family technically and never able to witness the good old days again 😕
Same goes with ishra fans And with our great cvs we are not going to witness any more good thing before show ends .
Edited by Haleyy - 5 years ago
IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ekta and Co should release a book "101 ways to ruin your own creation ðŸ˜¡
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshRaian

Ekta and Co should release a book "101 ways to ruin your own creation ðŸ˜¡

I know some ways:

1) Be a sadist and show a miscarriage

2) Take unnecessary leaps

3) Show sideys more than leads

4) Get a family ACP 

5) Turn it into a faltu crime show as a part of ACP employment yojna

6) Be a flagbearer of nepotism

😆 😆
sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

I know some ways:

1) Be a sadist and show a miscarriage

2) Take unnecessary leaps

3) Show sideys more than leads

4) Get a family ACP 

5) Turn it into a faltu crime show as a part of ACP employment yojna

6) Be a flagbearer of nepotism

😆 😆

2points ended too soon..

You forgot to mention, bring friendship internal part inbetween. 

Forget about original leads and sides. 

Don't respect audience.

ACP is not there still you are saying acp, why? 
Say change the name from yeh hai Mohabbatein to yeh hai criminals ki duniya.

Make fun of every other career.

Bring on nepotism Baar Baar when every story is not related to her.

manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YHM is ekta's first show where the leap didnt work.. Whereas it worked wonders in her previous shows. 
MONAPAREKH thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manan_virika

YHM is ekta's first show where the leap didnt work.. Whereas it worked wonders in her previous shows. 

because in previous show there was not integral part or any friendship ekta didn't bring in between but now just to accomodate anita ie shagin in show ekta  forgot her professionalism she is now mixing personal life with professional life and its ridiculous 
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manan_virika

Technically for them it worked, isn't it ? Did the TRPs take a hit after the leap (I don't know) ? They care only about TRPs , quality doesn't matter for them. 😆