Posted: 5 years ago
Hmm R - Revavanshi 

Now i
Edited by Hallyumint - 5 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Well I am also loving her in this daayan's role. Although I would not go as far to say that she can replace mohona. Both are excellent in their places. None can replace each other. Both are fabulous in portraying the daayan.
On my personal opinion I was seriously fed up with her constant crying and stammering. At least I can say that now for some days she will not be flooding RH with her tears.
On a side note she was simply amazing yesterday.
Even I am all for her being a daayan. But as she said in her insta mohona is going to be back soon so I don't think she will remain a daayan for a long time. But she is nailing it.

I'm all for woman breaking out of Nirupa Roy roles.

Just because you passed a certain age you're cast in mother roles.

Even mother roles they don't portray them as human beings in their own right just confine them to the nirupa roy type.

This serial - like the the portrayal of women here. 
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

I'm all for woman breaking out of Nirupa Roy roles.

Just because you passed a certain age you're cast in mother roles.

Even mother roles they don't portray them as human beings in their own right just confine them to the nirupa roy type.

This serial - like the the portrayal of women here. 

Well glad to see that I am not the only one out here who hates typical Nirupa Roy roles ðŸ˜†
I don't watch many serials but some clips that I saw just made me frustrated. Either they make the actress playing the mother's role a constant crying one or at some point of time they turn them into vamps simply butchering their character. There are no variations in other shows but this is one fact that I love about this show. They just give them varieties in their roles.
On a side note I really like Chaitali too.
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
I love this show for it's unique concept. But one thing in this show really pisses me off. That is the power transfer. 
Talking about sarpika powers: 
Divya passed the powers to pia coz she was the heir being her eldest daughter. Pia transferred them to ansh via her ring. Well I digested that too. But simply by possessing ansh's body that sarp was able to take the powers, that was too much for me. 

Now daayan powers: 
Earlier they showed that the eldest child of a daayan is a daayan or a davansh. So becoming a daayan should not have been easy. But then they showed that if a daayan attaches the braid to a human, the human becomes a daayan. Case in point Naman and now Ved. 

So my point is if it is so easy to become a sarpika or a daayan then what is the uniqueness about them?
Power transfer should not have been so easy.

PS. Sorry for the long rant. Right now I have to attend a wedding. So will be able to chat tomorrow only. Bye see you all tomorrow.
Hallyumint thumbnail
going on a goa trip myself lets chat when u come back

ps glad to know someone out there gets whats wrong with the sexless mom stereotype 
Edited by Hallyumint - 5 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Hi ya back

i - what word
TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Hi ya back

i - what word

Ink
samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chalo words game khilte hai😆
PNalina thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Attention All - How Come we have 2 Chat Clubs in this Forum ...
@Simiaadiya12 have you taken Mods permission to open this Chat Club - if yes then please write it on the first page of this thread that the Mods have granted you permission to open This Chat Club so that no one else other then you can open another Chat Club and there is no confusion ...
You cannot open a Chat Club just like that without taking Mods permission...
Hallyumint thumbnail
Its an informal one no permission needed.
Besides this forum has little members