TRUTH AT LAST : Ira confesses all

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
After waiting and waiting for so long, finally the viewers can heave a sigh of relief as all the hidden facts about Ira and Mishri are finally revealed before Pushpa and Akhilesh.
As expected, the cunning Devina is smart enough to reach at the truth through her own logic and thinking. 

But Pushpa, who was way-laid into believing  in so many misinformations and half-truths, has finally got her answers. And it was good to see that at least for once, she patiently listened to Ira and believed her.

But it remains to be seen, how she reacts after the truths finally sink in. Her anger at Ira might be even higher becoz Ira kept her away from her grandchild.
But she might also soften her earlier bitterness after realising how dangerous Trinetri Baba can be and how Ira had actually saved Mishri by remaining anonymous for so long. 

As for Akhilesh, it is natural for him to feel betrayed as Ira kept him in the dark for so long. But his anger has its antidote in Mishri. For some time, he will be possessive about Mishri and not let Ira meet her. But ultimately Mishri will definitely miss her mother and want her back. 

So, with this turn of events, a whole new chapter is about to open. 

Huh.. But everything said and done, it seems there is no riddance from the irritating Kunika soon. ðŸ˜•

Edited by Milky-Way - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpionn thumbnail
Some emotional father daughter moments are on the way.. We will love to watch them & yes mishri will miss ira later Akhilesh will realise that mishri misses her & she wants to live with both of them & they may started living together for mishri... 
I will love it if the old story repeats again they used to act as husband & wife in front of pushpa..what will happen if they act the same infront of mishri for her happiness... & then Akhilesh may fall in love with her once again??? ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›
Milky-Way thumbnail
Quite possible.
Whatever way the track turns, we really want some light-hearted moments now. 
It's been exactly 3 months (11Dec - 11 Mar) since we along with Akhira+Mishri have been riding this violent roller coaster of emotions.
Now the audience wants some relief from the rona-dhona. I sorely miss the earlier feeling of warmth in the episodes. Well, that might be compensated by the Akhi-Mishri scenes. 

But Akhira Milan at least, seems another 3 months wait. 
Scorpionn thumbnail
Nooo... ðŸ˜­ 
If they again started dragging then people will loose interest...  
& now Akhilesh pushpa knows the truth now the only thing remaining is Akhilesh should come to know kunikas real face... 
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope they end this drama, really miss the light hearted moment. 
Milky-Way thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scorpionn

Nooo...  😭 

If they again started dragging then people will loose interest...  
& now Akhilesh pushpa knows the truth now the only thing remaining is Akhilesh should come to know kunikas real face... 

But even if Akhilesh comes to know of Kunika's hidden motives, it won't change his equation with Ira. He hates Ira becoz she lied and betrayed his trust and denied him the pleasure of having his daughter. He can't forgive her for this any soon at least. 

In any case, Akhilesh is not into Kunika... it won't be difficult for him to disown & forget her once her truth is known. 

But by that time, the Kunika-Devina pair would have done even more harm to Akhira relationship. They will now create more misunderstandings between the two so that they don't develop any soft corner for each other again.

I think now a third person has to intervene to mend their broken relationship, to make Akhilesh empathise with Ira and feel for her.

It can be Trinetri Baba kidnapping Mishri, thereby proving that Ira was right in her fears.
It can be Pushpa, who might realise that Mishri can't be denied her mother's love.

But, whatever it is, it can't be soon. I have a  feeling this willget  even   dirtier.

Thinking of discontinuing with this show😕🥱🥱
Scorpionn thumbnail
Then start watching the show again after Akhira Milan 
Milky-Way thumbnail

Then start watching the show again after Akhira Milan 

😆
Scorpionn thumbnail
Milky way do you know what?  I watch this show only for Akhira... & now a days I just like to watch Akhira together... Toh wo fight Kare toh bhi chalega... I enjoy their fighting scenes also... For me all that matters is Akhira & Akhira scenes fir wo zagada Kare ya pyar...Huhhh 
Akhira.. Karan & Jiya are my favorite yaar.. I like both of them.. I watch this show only for them...😊😊😊
Toh me ye show dekhna nahi chod sakati because I'm a karan & jiya fan ðŸ˜­
Milky-Way thumbnail

Milky way do you know what?  I watch this show only for Akhira... & now a days I just like to watch Akhira together... Toh wo fight Kare toh bhi chalega... I enjoy their fighting scenes also... For me all that matters is Akhira & Akhira scenes fir wo zagada Kare ya pyar...Huhhh 

Akhira.. Karan & Jiya are my favorite yaar.. I like both of them.. I watch this show only for them... 😊😊😊
Toh me ye show dekhna nahi chod sakati because I'm a karan & jiya fan ðŸ˜­

😊... Hmmm... Scorpi, I guess we all are addicted to this show and however hard we may try, it's difficult to not watch it. 

The subtle charm of Akhilesh and Ira together is like a magnet that pulls us viewers. 

Their togetherness is what makes the show beautiful. And that is why we want them to be  not just together, but HAPPILY together.😛

Edited by Milky-Way - 5 years ago