Dhanak's reasoning

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I can't figure it out. Is she really giving the marriage a chance or there something else going on? that also after Raghu hits her 

Her expressions are totally blank plus expression in dailies are meh. Wish they had some type of a monologue.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly, even I am wondering the same...like something is missing...all of a sudden she is becoming sati savitri types...want to reform raghu..but why?...what changed?...was nani's lesson of forgiving others changed her mind or her sister explanation for raghu's love for her...I don't know..no monologue..bad editing i believe...now we will be fed with instant romance in rain 😲 😲
yvijju_2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good Evening to all,
I started watching this show recently.
It is nice that dhanak is giving giving the marriage a chance.
Because no human being is perfect in this world and will do mistakes in their life.
Dhanak did a good thing by giving one chance to raghu to prove that he can become a responsible and good husband.
I hope dhanak will focus on her career which is also equally important.
The above are my personal views and opinions after watching some episodes of this show.Edited by yvijju_2011 - 5 years ago
Itishri thumbnail
Dhanak giving Raghu a chance - yeh to hona hi hai - forced marriage to saccha wala pyar 😆. But they need to show a clear reasoning for this journey. 
She talked about giving him a chance to her father but why after he slapped her? Her reaction to the slap was a full blank face - may be little angry. then she is doing grih pravesh, challenging mai about getting the bahuriya/grih-laxmi rights. 😕

I feel like something is missing. have you seen those vamp-self talks where they explain their evil plan to an empty rooom -- the show needed something like that. audience to pata toh chale us khali bheje mein kya chal raha hai apart from raghu reform andolan. 

Also, is Dhanak ready for a real marriage? If Maya hadn't thrown them out of the room, Raghu would have expected a real first night. She wasn't exactly discouraging him with her clean-up the room act. 
Edited by Irshita - 5 years ago
narendra.d.modi thumbnail
Whtvrrr...hounnhhh

But  todaysss  epi  ws  good ...or may be  i saw repeat time  6.30pm  of  12Th/3

The Whaacko  She Gave Buddhau  By  Pouring Bucket Filth  ...And  That  Mannno  Stuff Girl

I Liked It

Also  Only Thing She Shd Hv Added  It Xan B Simple  Cotton Also But H8s Earned.

-

Precap Awful  Disgusting

Why   Labradors Alsatians  Running After Him... Such Fkn Job He Hs Found..

Itishri thumbnail
Episodes are usually brisk and enjoyable.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
dhanak had feelings for raghu I guess...it looked like she might have also accepted his love had she not come to know his truth...even soon after that forced marriage when they were in lock-up at police station it never looked like she truly hates him...I think she loves him but only that she do not want to accept him as a gunda...in one of the epi she was also telling it in front of mandir that though her mind asks her to do something else her heart makes her do other thing, after that sindoor falling on her maang can also be considered as symbolism for she does love Raghu...so after seeing he does have some goodness in him she believes he can change and sejal's advice and Nani's lesson also must have influenced her decision...so she must have truly decided to give this marriage a chance before it's too late and as she said asking Raghu to throw his mai out was only to test him so she was not angry on that...
narendra.d.modi thumbnail
Arey  itnaaa   kyaaa...
Main leads   ke  baarey  mein dimaag  ujaad ne ka  And Discuss

Love  or  no love 

Wat rubbish... obviously it will be always love only na

Hounnh...

If  Raghu  Doesnt  Love  Dhanak  Finally...Whaaat  He Will Love Sm Chawl  Buddau  Kyaa??
If Dhanak Wil Not Feel For RAGHU  thennn Wat She  Will Feel  Live For His Other  GoonY Friendss..

Kyaaa???

Kuchh Bhee

Arey  Just Enjoy  The Smash Of That  Chantaakii  Face  Sidebi  Mannu  By DHANAK

SHE IS ACTUALLY  GIVING HER NICE  FHATKA  SLOW N STEADY 👏