Preeta's Jealousy

Nirvana15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Today's episode was too good! I mean Preeta getting jealous of Tanvi. Even her scene with Rishabh was all about Karan! She kept on thinking that Karan finds all girls too good and first he would do all of this outside the house and now a too good girl has entered the house.

Contrary to what some people might think, Preeta was worried that a too good girl has entered Karan's house and Karan's life! She is not jealous about Rishabh praising Tanvi. She just wanted to know that what is so too good' in that girl, because Karan also told Tanvi that she is too good!

Finally some good scenes! Hopefully this Tanvi track will get Karan and Preeta closer and she will realise her love for him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karanpreeta thumbnail
Seriouslyyy today's episode was a treat to watch😳...these cvs give us so misleading precaps🤔 but I am actually waiting for that tight slap on punnu's face😆and todays shraddha story❤️ it means more preeran scenes on the way...they look so adorable together
Nirvana15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karanpreeta

Seriouslyyy today's episode was a treat to watch😳...these cvs give us so misleading precaps🤔 but I am actually waiting for that tight slap on punnu's face😆and todays shraddha story❤️ it means more preeran scenes on the way...they look so adorable together

Totally! They will show more of Preeran. I guess, by now they have realised that if they want to be in the TRP game, the focus has to be on Preeran romance.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wish the whole episode was about Karan and Preeta instead of Sherlin