Alia doesnt deserve Rohan

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I am not liking the current storyline 
I really miss ishra 

And i dont think alia deserves Rohan or even ishra ..shes not deserving of everyone's love after what she said to Ishita .i wish ishita slapped her today .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haleyy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loyal Ishra fans also doesn't deserve characters like alia in show 😆

Not only alia all this new chars are like this only . They get obsessed with someone for a particular time frame   ðŸ˜†

Is she 2 or 3
Going by the leap for sure she will be in her late twenties .yet 😕

If the show runs longer after her turn it will be Ruhi who will get obsessed with any new random guy
JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Alia is like her amma- Ishita...loving someone and living with someone else ðŸ˜†
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: CastleBeckett

Alia is like her amma- Ishita...loving someone and living with someone else ðŸ˜†

A bit correction ..Aloo is like her shagun mumma who is confused amidst her numerous affairs k whom to love n with whom to live...after all itne sare love affairs joh hai..unlike Ishita who cannot think or love beyond Raman while Shaggy n Aloo love any random person they meet 
-.Priya.- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haleyy

Loyal Ishra fans also doesn't deserve characters like alia in show 😆

Not only alia all this new chars are like this only . They get obsessed with someone for a particular time frame   ðŸ˜†

Is she 2 or 3
Going by the leap for sure she will be in her late twenties .yet 😕

If the show runs longer after her turn it will be Ruhi who will get obsessed with any new random guy

Haha true ishra fans deserve all the screenspace for them but the opposite is happening 

This alia is such a thali ka baingan i swear she behaves so immature like  whatever she said today made me hate her and all this for someone who raised her like her own mother idiot

...i wish they could give us the older times back .
-.Priya.- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CastleBeckett

Alia is like her amma- Ishita...loving someone and living with someone else  😆

I think you meant shagun ðŸ˜†

And yes Alia is like shagun ðŸ¥±
-.Priya.- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

A bit correction ..Aloo is like her shagun mumma who is confused amidst her numerous affairs k whom to love n with whom to live...after all itne sare love affairs joh hai..unlike Ishita who cannot think or love beyond Raman while Shaggy n Aloo love any random person they meet 

True that nobody in this generation is likeable but what alia is doing to Rohan is ðŸ˜¡ what a big circus this yhm has become

They reboot in the name of ishra and come back to all this 
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -.Priya.-

True that nobody in this generation is likeable but what alia is doing to Rohan is ðŸ˜¡ what a big circus this yhm has become

They reboot in the name of ishra and come back to all this 

Aik se aik namoone hai new gen mein ðŸ¥±
Even Rohan is not a saint ...he himself was a cheater n a fraud..woh alag baat hai k aaj kal he has turned into star plus ki bahu who keeps crying n crying until glycerin bottle finishes ðŸ˜†
They ruined all the hardwork they did by bringing budapest track 
pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved alia and rohan...this adi-lookalike track is soo silly...and alia behaves soo immature..how could she question ishitas lobe for adi...srsly..childish people..
-.Priya.- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Aik se aik namoone hai new gen mein  🥱
Even Rohan is not a saint ...he himself was a cheater n a fraud..woh alag baat hai k aaj kal he has turned into star plus ki bahu who keeps crying n crying until glycerin bottle finishes ðŸ˜†
They ruined all the hardwork they did by bringing budapest track 

I think i only like ruhi a lil bit in the new gen and yes Rohan redeemed himself plus hes being tortured beyond limits so hes somewhat likeable ðŸ˜†

Actually i left watching this show and then returned when they started budapest track but now its all gone down the drain ...i wish they had some mind to show what ppl actually like and not thi circus ðŸ¥±