RagKor and Ra4gKor my ficfam (all stories without comments)

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

It's a Decade...but...Never Decayed... a sneak peak...

I cannot change the time,

Can I run it back?

Time lost is lost for ever

Years pass by...

Everything change...

But only one thing remains... that's ...

I cannot change the show... the leap... damage is done...

I feel pained but should I sit and cry... No for I will not accept what is thrown on to me... I will fight for what I should be given... That's what Chakor has taught me... Fight your own fight and fly high...

Chakor Rajvanshi... called the jail warden... You are proved innocent.  You are set free...

Turned herself to the door the young lady in her forty... These jail bars have been her companion apart from those books she was given to read due to her good conduct.

Hey!! Shouted the other jailmates... You are lucky... You were given life imprisonment but you are set free in ten years... Great...

She walked silent... Her eyes were plain... No emotions... No tears... it was like a barren land..

The warden told her, there is a lawyer who freed you and is waiting for you.

She completed the formalities of signing her release papers...  Took her one chain which she had and wore the dress she was given along with the money which was paid for her work inside the jail.

She did not speak...Chakorji  came that thin framed lawyer crying profusely.  I am sorry, I was paid to frame you to be within bars, but god has punished me for my daughter is in her death bed.  I am sorry... he held her legs.

She was dry... She said I shall pray for your daughter to get well soon.  He was dumbfolded.  She said I have no emotions, so I donot want to be angry on you.  But tell me if you can, who framed me.  I need to go to AZ to see my daughter and my family.  The lawyer said, sorry your family was set on fire and someone had taken your daughter from there.  I don't know who it is but you can meet Mr. Alok in Delhi he may know details of your daughter, as they were the witness but did not turn up in court.

My family is killed... Anjor??? 

Go to Delhi...  She set her journey to Delhi...

Daddy... Arjun is beating me, came running the nine year old towards him.. He was in his office which was in the middle of Tea Estate in Shimla... He smiled... Arjun na beta don't beat Aayansh... he is your brother... they were twins but not identical. 

Daddy...lift me high high Aayansh shouted clinging on to the tall and well built gentleman who was in his early forty...

He lifted them in each of his arms and spinned them...they shouted... Our daddy strongest...

Daddy... I told you it is always better to have a sis said Aayansh than a bro as he keephitting and troubling me...

For that mumma has to be there dumbo said Arjun and when she comes ask... Smirked the naughty one.

He laughed...

Get ready to School... Mausi take care of them...

But daddy when will mumma come...

She will and he looked at the big photo in the middle of the big bungalow...

He looked at the photo with a blob of tear from his eyes...

Kavitha... You are too insecured about your daughter and that is not good... Said the business Tycoon Alok to his wife.

Alok... You know I am very worried about Anjor, I cannot loose her at any cost... and you said that Chakor is released from the Jail.  Why did you do that...

Kavitha... its is very bad on our part to have done this injustice to Chakor, we framed her and also took away her daughter and she is nowhere to go.  She will not come here and your love will not make Anjor leave you either...

Mummy...walked in the eighteen year old Anjor hugging Kavitha... Why do you always have this insecured feeling.  You know how much I hate her.  She betrayed me, left me, chose Raaghav over me, married and went away... Its now ten years, I have nothing but hatred...

She took her car to go the prestigious college in Delhi...

Edited by sumsukor - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail

Part I

The journey to Delhi...

She boarded the bus... Delhi... brought back nostalgic memories... Suraj,  tears dropped... the way he gathered her turned into her Rock of Gibraltar, when she was banned... He asked her to live... For their daughter... she lived and was also loved by the rays ... Her heart cried Raaghav that poor soul... hope he is fine and is living his life... Happy with his family...

She held that little piece of paper with the name MR. Alok Sinha... She got down... went to a nearby shop, picked two dresses, few basic things...

Everything was barren in front of  her... where to go? Whom to ask? She took an auto and went to the Sport Authority Office... the only place she knew in Delhi.

She reached the gate praying to her Daak Baba... Please help me find my daughter.. I need to go back to AZ soon.

She was requesting the security there to allow her inside but he was refusing... Not knowing she turned to return when a white car passed by... It stopped only to reverse back.

Chakorji???? The old man in 60s called out surprised, with a questioning look lowering the window..

She looked puzzled and then a smile on her face Mr. Rathod, Sir how are you? Good to see you...

He opened the doors and asked her to get in... that opening of the doors opened doors for her.

Daddy, why are you always asking us to participate in games especially running?  He said your mummy likes to run, and running makes you stronger and be focused too...

Hmm but daddy... when will mummy come??? Will she come before our birthday this year atleast... You keep saying she is away on work???

He said I have told you not to ask too many questions.  You both are my life and my good boys... Now get ready to school..

Be good boys!!

AAyansh  said but daddy Arjun is being bad at School... he hit a biiiggg boy yesterday...

No daddy Arjun refuted... That biiig boy na, he took away my friend's pencil box (AA was telling yes yes Riya's, so he was angry...giggling).

I asked him to return, but he was not giving and also was lying that he did not take, I was angry that he was lying and mumma does not like liars na (you have told) so I hit him and he gave the box...

Ok Ar...no more hitting, you should complain to the teacher or tell daddy. He said getting ready to drop the boys at school and going to his office.

Ok daddy... he looked at his bro with killing eyes...

Mausi prepared them and looked at him, Beta how long you will wait...for bitiyaa...

He looked at the photo... Till I breathe my last...

Daddy we are ready!!! Cominggg!!!

She steered her car to the college...

Anika... that's the name she was registered at school and college...

She was doing sociology, a bit of attitude prevailed but was a topper too!

Helpful to others, but hated guys...for she considered them not to be truthful...

Raaghav told Chakor now no third person will be between us... these words were reverberating her ears always!!!

She chose him over me!!! I hate her.

Her friends called her saying she has been called by the Principal for enrolling for the oncoming culturals and also to participate in an environment drive which is being organized by the Sports Authority.

sumsukor thumbnail

Part II

He opened the doors and asked her to get in... that opening of the doors opened doors for her.

Mr. Rathod, ex Officer of SAoI, he has retired but is retained as an Advisor. He was infact the officer who banned Chakor on drug charges based on the false reports submitted by KN.

He brought Chakor to his home, Chakor told the happenings in her life... he was shocked, surprised, though it was not his mistake, still felt guilt as he had banned her on the false reports.  He wanted to help her out as a redressal for his unintentional mistake.

He was indeed awed at her, her innumerable fights she has put through. He offered her to stay in his house but she politely refused as that would provide hindrance to his advisory capacity, but he was very firm and said that he has his outhouse where she can stay along with his other support staffs.

He said he will try to retrieve her old records and place her as a co-ordinator for the upcoming Sports Authority environment event. She thanked him.

Most importantly asked him if he knows Mr. Alok Sinha, for which he replied affirmative and said he is a very very famous business Tycoon who has Anika Group of businesses and the one who is sponsoring the environment event too and he does not publicize the sponsoring.  He said she will need to meet him as the co-ordinator of the event too..

She prepared herself to meet Mr. Alok Sinha.. She went to the outhouse and was happily welcomed by the staffs there.

Daddy we are ready!!! Cominggg!!!

He dropped them at the school. The school principal saw him and signed him to stop.

He got out of the car, the boys waved him bye, kissed him and ran to their classes..

Mr. Raaghav good to see you... can you please come to my office said the Principal..

Your boys are good, in studies, in morals and in sports too... we have identified them to be part of the group of ten kids who will be representing our school in the oncoming environment event in Delhi. Need your consent letter please.

He said he will think and get back...thanking him.. He never sent the boys alone anywhere outside Shimla and he does not go out except for a yearly visit to ...

He was driving back to his office...The biggest tea estate in Shimla...He was greeted by an old man Mr. Shyam Lal... who was his everything for the past nine years.

Life has taken so many twists in his life...He signed the documents shown by Lal. He then changed into the uniform and went into the tea gardens along with the workers...

The workmen / women gathered around him and said Bhai why you want to work with us.  You take care of us so well, we will do the work, while you may sit and relax.  He said no I am one among you and will be always among you... He looked from the highest point to see the green tea gardens, the tea estate, The Rishab Tea Plantations, one of the best and successful tea brands in India and has international presence too.  It was beautiful with the smoky clouds and near the valley which had the beautiful yellow bougainvillea trees which he planted in special...

Rishab Tea Plantations... the old man... the car wreckage the young couple all flashed in him...

He closed his eyes and tears were flowing indeed...

Should I send the boys to Delhi or should I go with them.

Anika walked in to the Principal's office.

The Principal told her about the cultural program where she can participate in the debate and dance and also to work along with the environment drive coordinator as they will be visiting a particular area in Delhi with regards to the clean environment on the final day of the program.

She was happy that she was enrolling in a debate which spoke about women empowerment. 

She was surprised that normally she used to co-ordinate various programs but suddenly this time it has been another person too.

The principal told her that this year it is specifically done by the Sports Authority and they have their person there and she will be meeting that person soon.

She went back to her class not realizing that meeting will bring about so many realities in front of her...

Two days later, Chakor was appointed as the event co-ordinator and she sought appointment with Alok. But somewhere within him he was restless eversince he got Chakor released as he could not take the guilt of framing an innocent anymore.

I am sorry Chakor, as I feel the guilt of taking away those precious ten years of your life, your daughter, but now I feel bit relieved as you will be going to AZ to start your new life there.

Anjor thinks you have married and gone with Raaghav while you were behind bars all because of my wife Kavita who is childless and has become obsessively attached to Anjor.  I know god will not forgive me but I was and am helpless as I too love my wife too much.  He reminisced the day they brought Anjor and also framed her in the case.

"May I come in please, came the voice...

Yes please... He came to the present and stood straight to receive the co-ordinator.

She walked in, looking at her he stood up freezing...

Hello Mr. Sinha, she smiled...

You... Ms... Chak...orji... you here...

He ran and closed the door, trembling, shaking...

Chakor was surprised, she asked what happened to you, are you ok.

She gave water to him... sir please calm down.

I was expecting the co-ordinator... Yes I am the co-ordinator and thank god, it is such a pleasant surprise that I met you as I was told that you will know about the person who has taken my daughter.

He calmed... So she does not know that I took her daughter...

She spoke to him... did you meet my daughter that day? I was told that my family was burnt alive? Were you able to see anybody?  I was framed by someone to be behind the bars? I donot know who did it and what benefit they got out it?

All I wanted to know where my daughter is please... She cried folding her hands...

His heart cringed, he could not bear it anymore... he was blaming the gods in bringing her to him.

He said can we go out please as this is my office. She said fine and they both went to the temple nearby which was quite calm.

He went down on his knees pleading forgiveness...

He confessed that he and his wife took Anjor away as the whole house was burnt.  They could not return to stand witness as Kavitha fell very sick and had to return to Delhi. He went ahead and told that his wife being childless grew obsessively attached to Anjor like her own daughter that he did not have the heart to separate as she would die without Anjor as she had a weak heart too.  The doctors were worried of her health.

Chakor choked... You had separated my daughter from me!!! She felt numb and dry.  I lost my life but thank you that you took care of her atleast.  I want to see her she cried.

He said I will show you her but promise me that you will not come in front of her or tell her you were jailed. She is not in Delhi, she is travelling and will be coming only next month. I will show her... he tried to get interim time to plan and sort with kavitha. He quickly left her and went away.

She lost herself completely and walked lifeless, Anjor where are you, how will you be looking...

Why am I cursed, I lost my friend, my life, my love, my family and now my daughter... why should I live...

Came the priest...he gave her Prasad... Everything will be fine.. he said... the temple bell rang.

She walked aimless and hit against someone...

Sorry!! She said, its ok, the other person said who was crossing the parking lot to get into the car without looking at her.

Mr. Rathod saw Chakor walking along the road who was coming after finishing a meeting.  He called out and picked Chakor. He said that he had a very very bad meeting with the Sports Minister.  She did not cry but was completely pale. He asked about the meeting and she did not say much as she did not want to share her problems with him who was already upset about the bureaucracy. 

He said tomorrow you need to meet the youth wing representative who will assist you in the drive.

She nodded ok.

Chakor called Alok's office landline as she did not take have visiting card and the operator refused to share his mobile on confidentiality grounds, only to know that Alok has gone to Malaysia on a business visit and will be returning after a week.

She reached the college to meet the youth representative...

Walked in Anika... her smile turned pale looking at Chakor... No no it just can't be... she told herself... No No... why did she come now? Where was she ? Just those words of Raaghav flashed again.

Chakor concealing her pain, said hi to Anika... and handed over the cover which was asked to be given to her by the SPoI,

She did not say anything but was frozen...

She did not say anything but ran away from there taking the cover from Chakor.

Chakor was taken aback. What happened to this girl?  Why is she running??

She went back home cursing herself as the day has been quite bad.

Anjor just could not control herself.

She went on...raging, crying, threw the cover to a corner

Why did she come?  Where was she so long?  Why she came after ten years?  I just donot want to see her...

She was uncontrollable shouting, which made Kavitha scared her wits.  She asked what happened? Why is she so upset?  She called out for Alok...

Alok came running (he did not go to office and also informed and left an instruction to say anyone who asked about him that he was away in Malaysia)

He held Anjor asked her what was bothering her...

She shouted... the one whom I did not want to see has come... the one who chose him over me has come... Why did she come she shrieked...

That Chakor...Chakor why why???

Alok and Kavitha were shocked... Alok calmed her down.  He did say anything about his meeting with Chakor for the fear of Kavitha.

He said he will take care of her and said to be bold and calm in front of Chakor.  Kavitha got perplexed, she started to fear that Anjor will leave her and go...

It was hell that day at the Sinha's house. Alok asked  Kavitha to take Anjor to her room. Kavitha took Anjor to her room and the cover too as it had the SPoI symbol on it.

It was dark at the Sinha's house

sumsukor thumbnail

Part III

He closed his eyes and tears were flowing indeed...

Raaghav please I cannot come along with you... I need to go to Anjor... She ran ran leaving him there stranded... For he was speechless... tears rolled his eyes as he saw his soul ripping apart from him running away to the perils...

He could not leave from there, he did not know how long he was standing there frozen, when suddenly he shook himself, ran towards AZ... only to be shocked to see the whole village was in chaos and Mai's house on fire, fully doused... Anjor hamara beti... he ran... towards the house... only to see an old figure crawling slowly...very slowly with burns while the house burst in flames...

He shouted Anjor, Amma and came down on knees... Maidam...

He quickly went to the one crawling... it was Girija... while destiny had decided otherwise for Leela and Amma... He called out Mausi , she opened her eyes Raaghav bhabu, everything is over...

He rushed her to the local hospital... She was treated... it was pouring raining heavily as the nature was furious of what was happening in AZ...his heart ripped apart...

He was walking down the road clueless not knowing what to do, he asked few there about Chakor and Anjor but none could answer him.

He came by the river side and the roads were so bad  and dark.  He heard suddenly a thunderous noise a car was hit by a speeding lorry and had toppled and wrecked.  He ran there towards only to see a young couple who were in the front seats completely crushed... he called the passerby to help who called the police and the police came in to take charge.  When looking through the wreckage he found an old man in his 60's whimpering in the back seat. They cut open the car and lifted him to the hospital. 

He could not get any details, could not leave him, the police were from another town so they did not have any clue about the happenings in AZ.

He stayed in the hospital for a week till Girija was fine and in the meantime the old man was getting  back  to his consciousness. 

He cried to hear about his son and daughter in law death and was told that Raaghav was the one who saved him.

He met Raaghav... He said beta thank you so much... We came here from Shimla as we had a pilgrimage only to quickly return back, but I never knew this would happen to me.  Its my only son and my daughter in law he cried his heart out.  He requested Raghav to accompany him to Shimla as he is totally shaken. Raaghav was completely dazed and he could not leave Girija too.

Girija told Raaghav that Chakor did not come home and the blaze was on but someone took Anjor but she could not say who it was... Leela pushed her while she was trying to help Maalkin but... she sobbed...

Raaghav was completely broken not able to understand what was happening to him

The trio together went to a new destiny...  A new destiny...a new life...a new role...

Chakor was taken aback... She was not able to react at the happenings.

Her daughter is there but she is unable to know who it is, the man who said he has the daughter is not in town.

She did not know whats gods plan. 

Mr. Rathod called Chakor and asked about her meeting with Anika, but Chakor said it was suprising that she ran off looking at her.

He said to carry on with her environment work activities as she had to identify an area in Delhi which needs cleanliness drive and also to create awareness about pollution.  He said there will be around twentyfive school children along with twenty five college students and she should identify an area along with his other staff.  She kept aside her woe and set off to see the place and also to prepare the list of the participants.  The whole program was for one day starting from cultural activities in the college campus and then post from 3 5:30 pm in cleanliness drive and then disbursal.  Chakor was mainly incharge of manning the school children who will be coming from Delhi, Chandigarh and Shimla.

She had to co-ordinate with the local civic bodies and also prepare for a skit and also to organize for aprons, gloves and mask as Delhi was under severe air pollution.

Being quite busy with the organizers, she forget about Anika and went ahead with the co-ordination work.

Anjor was crying profusely, she could not control herseslf...

Kavitha tried to calm her.  She was scared that if Anjor finds about the framing of Chakor how will she react? Will she understand that she did this because of being childless and also she loved her? Will that be enough for her not to start hating Kavitha??

Too many thoughts in her mind, fear was gripping her and that made her have a chest pain and palpitation.  She fainted.  Anika called the doctor who advised about Kavitha's condition and not to give her any stress...

Anjor kept the cover on the table... the cover slid and the papers fell...

She took the papers which had the details of the organisers for the event along with the participating schools names.

She was in her room near the window which was facing the drawing room downstairs being a bungalow...

Anjor tried to set the papers when one paper caught her attention

Name of the co-ordinator: Ms. Chakor

Place of origin : Azadgunj

Husbands name : Late Suraj Rajvanshi

Just at that time came a fragile  lawyer running inside calling out for Alok.  He was completely shaken,

Anjor's eyes glazed...Husbands name Suraj...???? meaning????

What about Raaghav???? I saw him fill the maang?????

He called saab I am sorry, I am sorry, I freed Chakor  and told her that you will know where her daughter is,

Freed Chakor???? Where was she then??? her head started to ache?

Saab forgive me Saab...he cried...but I did not tell that you framed her in the case and you took her daughter. 

Whaat?? she was framed in case??? What case????

Saab,  but saab I am also a paapi, god has punished me as I lost my daughter...My daughter died today saab... God has punished me for supporting a lie and keeping her behind the bars for ten years.

She was kept behind bars??? Her eyes froze...     

Shock after shock hit her... She was completely numb, she turned to look at Kavitha who was unconscious  

She held the paper with shock looking down just then Alok looked up and saw Anjor standing there totally shocked...

He too froze...

The trio together went to a new destiny...  A new destiny...a new life...a new role...

They reached Shimla...

They reached Rishab Mansion...

Came running was Shyam Lal to the old man who was wheel chaired by Raaghav and Girija

Saab what happened?? What happened to chota maalik and bahurani... Bache ro raha hai...

They heard the crying of the small babies... there were two nurses who came with the two months old babies...two boys...twins...

The old man cried his heart out... How will I take care of the children, aren't they unlucky they lost their parents... Shyam Lal was shocked.  He was the main support of the old man who was none other than the owner of Rishab Tea Estate and Plantations.

Raaghav was shocked to see the twin babies... tears rolled... He asked himself... Bajranbali whats your game... Girija went and took the babies with love held them very securely... they felt secured.. calm but was still weaning... She quickly went inside and prepared milk for the young ones...

The old man looked at Raaghav... Beta I am the owner of the most renowned tea estate, these kids were born two months back, I wanted my son to take care of my business so that I could rest, but god has been very unkind... I am aging as well as I am also a heart patient... I don't know what I will do with my grandsons.  Being very rich, there are people out there who will be eyeing to create problems and also I worry about the safety of these boys. 

You came as a blessing as but for you I would have died leaving these kids as orphans.  Can you stay with me for some time please to help me.  Shyaam Lal was accepting the same and requested Raaghav and Girija to stay behind.

Months rolled and Raaghav assisted the old man in his  business as well as took care of the babies, he grew fond of them and was thinking was he prepared by God for this as he never liked kids before he met Anjor and now he is made to be with these innocent souls who laughed at Raaghav with their cute innocent smile. Girija took care of the household along with the workers there and they liked her like their own mother as she being wise too.

A year passed by and Raaghav went once to AZ to check about Chakor and Anjor only to return heavy heart and also found that BPS has made AZ hell.

The old man was growing sick and Raaghav was taking care of everything with help of the able loyal servant Shyam Laal. He learnt the business and the workers grew fond of him.

The kids Arjun and Aayansh took their first step and was held by Raaghav who held their tiny fingers..

The old man saw Raghav's closeness to the children and Shyam was insisting for the welfare of the business Raaghav to be made as the Guardian which literally shocked Raaghav.

Raaghav I have been so selfish that I did not even ask about your life... Please tell me the old man asked.

Raaghav told him that he has no life as his life has been ripped apart but he believes that he will start living again when his life comes to him..

The old man was stunned by his innocent love and also teared hearing about his and Chakor...

He was terribly ill when he cried about his grandsons... Raaghav said they will be his sons and he will live for them and promised that not a scratch will befall on them.

The old man decided what to be done...

He adopted Raaghav, made him as his heir and transferred all the property and business onto his name.

The old man was emotional when Raaghav said that he will not be the owner but will be the father of the boys and for the safety of them he did the most unbelievable act.

The birth certificates were registered:

Name : Arjun and Aayansh

DOB : ******************2019

Fathers name :  Raaghav Kumar

Mothers name : Chakor Rajvanshi

Girija teared and hugged him.

The old man was happy and reached abode knowing his business and his grandsons are in safe hands

Raaghav tried to get that photo printed which was in his phone and placed it in his bedroom.

He grew the business by getting able experts and also learnt the nuances and grew powerful too. He visited once every year AZ and with his power within two years proved that BPS abducted the lands and gave back the lands to the villagers and asked them to watch out for any information about Chakor and Anjor..

Its now 10 years ...he saw looking at the pic...

Daddyyy came running the kids to him...

We need the consent letter, please daddy can we go to Delhi... just two days...please please...

He said ok you can go but I will come to pick you the second day... But you both should behave yourselves...

Arjun said yes and Aayansh as always ran to the pic and said I love you mummy and thank you and looked at her...

Aayansh said Raaghav you are flirting with my wife... always looking at her...Daddy I love mumma's eyes... 

Yes me too as in those eyes I loose myself, I forget the world and also forget to breathe myself...a tear blobbed

They both ran to him daddy please don't tear, we love you... when will mumma come from her expedititon?... He said lets pray god it will be soon...

They ran to the Pooja room and lighted the diya and prayed to Bajrangbali...

Girija walked in... Beta how long will you wait ...for bitiye... Till I breath my last...

Hope she is fine alongwith Anjor wherever she is!!!                 

The kids packed their bags to set off for the trip...the trip which will bring a major turn of events

sumsukor thumbnail

PART IV

The kids packed their bags to set off for the trip...the trip which will bring a major turn of events.

They were excited but were given so many instructions by daddy to which they were nodding their heads.  They were to leave by noon to reach by night stay behind in the dormitory in the College campus and start the day with the culturals and games to be followed by the cleanliness drive.

Raaghav instructed the school van driver to drive safe and also gave his number to be called and said that he will pick his sons after the cleanliness drive.  Though he wanted to go with them he could not due to business meetings and parents were not allowed too.

With heavy heart he waved and kissed the boys good bye and waited till the van left his eyesight.  He was feeling very very weird and could not sleep that night though the boys called him after reaching Delhi from the van driver's mobile.  

Chakor looked over with her other staff to check the kids and as they were tired and sleepy ensured they were taken care off.  The boys were sleeping as they were being lifted by the college hostel students.  She told the staff that she will see them during the games session as she was not into the cultural side.

The boys were thrilled at the arrangements, Aayansh participated in the debate about how parents love is important to children's growth.  He stood in the debate.  Arjun was ready to go for his games session.

Chakor was in her tracks with her goggles and cap as it was hot and the children were given caps.

The children were made to stand in line in the auditorium after the culturals...their names were read out... When Chakor walked in she greeted the children and said that she is their event co-ordinator and said you all can call me mam and my name is Ch...by the time there was an announcement over the loudspeaker for the children to walk to the play ground.  While Arjun and other eight kids were in the running race, Aayansh was sitting far away in the tent where the rest of the children were made to sit.  Aayansh asked the one sitting beside him what was mam's name while the other said he couldnot hear as the loudspeaker was on. He was then busy cheering his bro...

She held the paper with shock looking down just then Alok looked up and saw Anjor standing there totally shocked...

He too froze...

He walked in and tried to explain her but Anjor was totally shaken and she called the driver, asked him to handover the cover to her friend in the hostel and told that she will  be coming late to the program tomorrow and to go ahead without her and to excuse the cultural while she will join the cleanliness drive...

She went shaking to her study room locked herself in while Alok was trying to talk to her.  She asked him to leave her alone... She was numb, totally frozen...

The form was flashing in front of her... Husband ... Late Suraj Rajvanshi... the lawyers words were reverberating in her ears... Chakor was behind bars for ten years. Her foster parents kept her away though they took care of her like a princess... but...

What has she done...

She grew hating her own mother...

That soul who saved her when she was carried away by the goons, who fought for her even prior to knowing she was her daughter.

That soul who drowned herself to save her from the lake from the evil even prior to knowing she was her daughter.

That soul who was ready to take the false charge of kidnapping her parents on the threat of the evil even prior to knowing she was his daughter.

That soul who rose to kill those evils to save her daughter from the catastrophe and always thought about her welfare...

She sat in the corner unable to come to terms...

She hated her mother, she cant call her mother too, as what sort of daughter she is..

I saw Raaghav going to fill her maang... Yes going to but I did not wait to see if he filled her maang... God, I was young at that time, but as I grew why I could not try to analyse but instead watered and grew my hatred.

Raaghav, he came to act, save my life, but he never made me unhappy, I never looked at that, I tried to hurt him with those words...

They have not been together, where is he? So she was rotting in the jail, ten long years and I was happily living, breeding the hatred... and even when I came to face to face  I did not have that thought to ask her why she left me???

Her head was pounding... She felt dry, ashamed, disgusted of herself.  She walked out of the study room... She spoke to Alok... he was shocked hearing her words... She walked past Kavitha who was still on sedatives... She went into her room and locked herself with a decision for the dawn.

Mr. Rathod was presiding the events and Chakor was with her other staff but was enquiring about Anika as she was nowhere to be seen. 

The running session was to start but as the tracks were dusty with chalk laid tracks, the children and the organisers were made to wear masks. 

Arjun was very smart and was helping others in tying the masks.  He saw a boy hiding away another participants water bottle.  He quickly went told the boy to give back the bottle.  The boy was arrogant to him and lied that he did not take the bottle.  Chakor was notified and she went to the boys and told the one that it is not good to hide and lie and that he must be friendly with all .  She appreciated Arjun but told him that he should tell the organizers and not to ruffle himself.  He said I donot fear when I see something wrong and I donot like people who lie. She was impressed and asked who taught him this and he said dad says not to fear as my mom is fearless and stands for right and does not lie and does not like those who lie too.  She patted his cheek thought to give him a kiss removing her mask but by the time the race was about to start and she left him to go to the finishing line.

The race was on and Arjun came first in his event. AAyansh came running and hugged his bro...kissing him... Chakor was watching them as they stood out among the other kids...  she was reminded of Anjor but she quickly shoved her thoughts to concentrate on the next work.  She went by a car after ensuring instructing the staff that the kids should wear their masks, apron and gloves to the oncoming event which was scheduled within  few hours.

The van left with the children and Arjun was telling AAyansh how mam appreciated him when Aayansh turned back to see the car.  Chakor removed her mask and her goggles and got into the car...A quick glance of those eyes... Aayansh tried to see her through the window but Chakor went inside the car. 

Anjor started from her house along with Alok to the venue where the drive was on.  Chakor reached the place well ahead as the kids would be coming after they have their refreshments.  They were instructed to come fully covered as the dwelling was very dirty and cleanliness drive was primarily done by the college students while the kids would shadow and assist them.

Not the dwelling was to be cleaned but few hearts too...

Chakor found Alok at the venue, there was time, she told her support staff to manage while she will come back before the start.

She ran towards Alok, who was hanging his head down with eyes tearing.  She asked

Sir, I was trying to reach you, calling your landline, please tell me who my daughter is, I will not come in front of her but please please show me.  I will not do anything that will hamper your wife's health.

Alok was silent... he walked to a place where it was very quiet... he moved away ...

Chakor saw a girl stand turning her face away... She called is i...ttt... An...jooor... Is i..ttt... y...ouu... Please please turn to me, she cried...

Anjor turned around, her eyes were red.  Chakor was shocked to see Anika... she said Anika... why are you here... I was expecting... To...

Yes to see your daughter... and I a..mmm Anjor, she cried... the daughter who hated you... for you left me for Raaghav... you married him...

Chakor was shocked... Anjor... Me left you for Raaghav?? What are you saying??? But I was framed??? I don't know who?  for ten years and you thought I left you?? Married Raaghav... she was shocked... How can you think of me ??

She looked at Alok... whats happening...

Anjor told her, yes I thought you left me for Raaghav.  I hated you... I did not want you back in my life at all...

But ... Please donot talk... I am wrong, I am ashamed, disgusted as small I did not understand but I did not try to understand you too after growing. 

I feel guilty, but I donot want to be forgiven, Please donot forgive me...

Chakor ran to her but Anjor... No ...Anjor said...she crossed her fingers behind... I cannot call you as mumma as I am not fit for that... I cannot come with you too as the more I see you I will feel disgusted of myself, I will want to hurt myself for hurting you.  And I cannot leave my mother Kavitha who knew nothing other than my happiness.  She may have wronged you but they treated me like their princess... Sorry I cannot come with you... if I come with you she will die...

Chakor and Alok were shocked...Chakor was completely plain faced... She wiped her tears... she turned Anjor... yes you are right... I know the pain of loosing a daughter, I know the pain of living without my daughter... I can sacrifice myself but I will not allow others to suffer what I suffered and I donot want to force you if you donot want to live with me...

She wanted to hug her but Anjor turned around and asked her to leave her.  Chakor looked at Alok and said while I cannot forgive you for what you have done to me but still I thank you for taking care of my daughter... I have nothing to live for and look forward to...Chakor got a call from her support staff stating they were waiting for her. She wiped her tears and turned back to the drive...

Mr Rathod was waiting there with a paper in his hands.  Chakor went up to him... He said Chakor I have got you a posting in Shimla in one of the prestigious schools as a PT instructor and Coach... She took the papers and smiled thank you sir, but I would like to return to AZ after this drive and thank you for helping me out.

He asked did you find your daughter... She smiled dry... I have lost my daughter... forever... The sun shined and she looked above, I lost your pearl Suraj, sorry...she cried her heart out...but wherever she is I will pray for her but I am proud of her in a way as she felt bad and worried about that mother's health who took care of her though she was wrong!

Anjor was completely shaken, she walked towards her car... to go the drive for one last time as along with the dwelling she wanted to clean her heart too.

Alok was there.  Kavitha was standing there with eyes full of tears.  She said Anjor I am... Anjor said... please don't say sorry for I have to forgive you but I will not be able to for what you have done to me, separating from my mother for your selfishness for your obsessiveness, yet I am thankful as you have showered your love to me.

She said thank you... please come home... Anjor extended her hand to Alok who handed over her a file alongwith air tickets.

She said... am not coming with you nor going to stay here in Delhi.  For I cannot forgive myself, while she was suffering alone in jail, I was enjoying with you all.  I have decided to go away from her .. far away out of the country to live alone. 

Kavitha asked are you punishing us?  She said no I am punishing myself.  I want to be alone, go through that pain of loneliness for what I have done but only for one thing which I will try to do before leaving... She went to the temple nearby and prayed Burkiji please help me...

She got into her car and drove to the drive...

The drive was on full swing with all going around cleaning.  Chakor was streamlining things and was having eyes on the kids as it was getting crowded and also it was becoming too dusty.  She was having the loudspeaker and was shouting them to ensure the masks are on and the gloves are not removed. 

Arjun and Aayansh were with the their school team helping the other big students and Chakor was watching them always being together and helping others.  She liked them and asked their names from the staff. Arjun and Aayansh she smiled with her goggles and mask on... Lovely kids, bless their mom who has taught them good values... she teared herself...

Chakor addressed the kids and awarded them the certificates.  Shook hands with all.  the van driver told the boys that their father was coming... They were excited waiting for him...All other kids boarded the bus to return to the dormitory.. Chakor returned back to her car, removing her goggles, with her mask still on while Raaghav got down off the car.

Dadddyyy, shouted the boys in sync running towards him... Arjun... Aayansh, my boys he shouted and both clungg on to his biceps swirling around. They hugged him and kissed him all over... They were showing him their certificates...Thank you bajrangbali my boys are safe and wow you won certificates.

Chakor turned around to see them... Hearing the boys excitement and that voice...that voice was familiar...

She was behind a tree, she saw HIM, HIM... she was happy ...eyes were tearing. This is Raaghav... My god is it he... varied emotions... she wanted to run to him, she kept her foot ... but stopped... with held herself...

The boys... Raaghav's sons... she cried with happiness... He has his family... He is happy... Hey Daak baba I am happy... to see him atlast ... I saw him... she fell down on her knees, witnessing the happy trio...

The kids hugged him and saw her.  They smiled... waved... her mask fell down while getting up... both were hugging closing their eyes... Aayansh opened and saw ...

Those eyes...

She turned back quickly got into the car... went to her outhouse gathered her things which was just two dresses, took leave and went to the bus stop..

A ticket to AZ please... She was crying, cursing herself at the same time thanking God Raaghav that pure soul is happy with his family... I am happy... I donot want to come in front of him as I donot want to hamper his happiness... those kids flashed in front of her...She loved them...and smiled... he indeed got a good wife for the kids have good values... She smiled.

She asked the passenger, which is the bus to AZ... he said there are two buses... one to Shimla and the other one is to AZ...

She boarded the bus...

Aayansh opened his eyes... hugging his daddy...

Those eyes... He crushed his brain... he shouted...

Daddy... that's Mummy... that Mummy... Those eyes... I saw her...the little one ran... clueless while a car came speeding and halted slamming the brakes...

(girls... i know we are not able to digest the lame reason of the MU of Anjor, not able to connect but somewhere in my last little corner of my heart i have the feel that she is my dude's pearl so tried to make it bit logical... please feel free to comment/share your views especially in this part.  yes she is wrong and like my dude she does not  shy to accept her mistake and not want to be forgiven. Hope I make sense)

sumsukor thumbnail

PART V and the Final Chapter

A ticket to AZ please... She was crying, cursing herself at the same time thanking God Raaghav that pure soul is happy with his family... I am happy... I donot want to come in front of him as I donot want to hamper his happiness... those kids flashed in front of her...She loved them...and smiled... he indeed got a good wife for the kids have good values... She smiled.

She asked the passenger, which is the bus to AZ... he said there are two buses... one to Shimla and the other one is to AZ...

She boarded the bus...

Aayansh opened his eyes... hugging his daddy...

Those eyes... He crushed his brain... he shouted...

Daddy... that's Mummy... that Mummy... Those eyes... I saw her...the little one ran... clueless while a car came speeding and halted slamming the brakes...

Aayash jumped off Raaghav and ran towards the car in which Chakor was going not realizing it was a highway with cars speeding.  He just shouted mummy mummy, daddy its mummy...

Arjun doubled up behind him and Raaghav too, not able to understand what AA was saying, he shouted AA stop, please stop,  Ar pushed him aside when a speeding car screeched slamming the brakes.  Raaghav and Arjun caught hold of Aayansh who was just hysteric, not able to control himself and due to his sudden jolt had hurt his knees, but all he was shouting was mummy those eyes, mummy... Raagahv hugged him, calmed him while his eyes was searching around, heart pounding, is it true, is it that she was here, is it AA saw her, he quickly called his branch guy in Delhi asking him to rush to the spot as Aa was bleeding and had to be taken to the hospital for first aid.

She got down from the car running towards the boy who literally escaped being dozed over...

She was about to raise her voice, how careless you left the boys, when she froze seeing the man holding both the guys, looking around at the same time calming the one who was going frenzy...

He looked at her, please am sorry, my boy got bit agonized, am sorry.  His branch guy sped to the scene and took the boys to the nearby nursing home... She followed him in her car.

She came to the nursing home. The boy was given sedative as he had hurt his knee and also was traumatic... Arjun was holding him hugging his dad and crying...

The branch guy, Sunil, asked Raaghav to meet the Dr. while he was with Ar and AA.

She parked the car and walked to the nursing home...Raaghav saw her...

She came to him... he said, I know its not your fault, my boy came by.  Sorry for that, but why have you come.  He will be fine.

She said Yes, it is my fault... Everything happened because of me... He could not understand... He asked her, who are you?  While his heart was still pounding, searching everywhere.

She said I am Anjor... And you are Raaghav da...un..cleee... He stood shocked, what are you telling?  How do you know me?  Don't don't play with me please? 

She said yes I am Anjor... he immediately asked her, how is your mom, how is Maidam? How are you both? Are you both fine?  Where were you both.  Innumerable questions to her he was smiling knowing she is Anjor, crying not able to see Chakor...

She said I am sorry, for I have commited sin, a sin which cannot be forgiven... I hated mom as I thought you both married and left me away? Whaat???? He asked then, where is Maidam? She said don't ask me anything, but please donot forgive me... She was here for the event.  I told her to leave me and go away as I did not want to trouble her more.  I was praying god that I should meet you. To tell you that she was away from me for ten years, framed and was behind bars for ten years.  He froze hearing this, Maidam was in jail and you were hating her. She said please please donot tell her that you met me.  I told her that I cannot come with her.  She is all alone.  But please find her... But your children ? you are???... He said just tell me where she is?  Where can I find her? Tell me he shouted unable to control himself?  She said you can get the details from the Mr Rathod.  I will find out she said..., he just went off ...

No Maidam, I will not leave you.

I will find you, you have been framed falsely??? No no how can this happen, that's why none knew about you?? God bajrangbali what is this.  Please please make me find her.

He rang to the SPOI office, told who he was and spoke to Mr. Rathod who said she wanted to go to AZ  though he offered her a PT coach post... Thank you...He cut the call before he could hear Shimla.

He went to pick the boys who were traumatized over everything.  AA was just calling out those eyes, its mummy... Ar was hugging him calming him... Daddy, will anything happen to AA... the child was worried.  Raaghav drove them... Sunil accompanied him... He said he will be alright.  Just make him sleep... We will find mummy...I Will FIND YOU FOR I CANNOT AFFORD TO LOOSE YOU AGAIN.

He drove to the bus stop, asked the people there about the AZ bus... They said that bus had started and was on the way.  He requested the ticketing office to call the driver to find where the bus was exactly. He chased the bus on its route with full speed. Tearing himself, he could go catch the bus...  He chased and went ahead to stop the bus.  I caught you Maidam, he ran to the bus, checking the bus as it was night the passengers were fast asleep...

Each and every one he saw but she was not there.  Where did she go?  No No No I cannot take this... Did she go by anyother bus or  by any other mode.  He quickly called AZ, told them that Chakor is on the way and the moment she lands there he needs to be informed immediately. He asked the villagers to be at the bus stand right through the night and watch out.  Kishore told him that he would do the same.

He was totally shaken, just could not accept.  Sunil calmed him, told him to gather himself.  He parked his car near the tree which had the bajrangbali idol... He lighted the diya, the boys came down, AA was limping.  All the three held themselves together praying for her...

Where did she go???? Mummy please where are you???

Baisaab which bus goes to AZ... There are two, one goes to AZ the other goes to Shimla.  She boarded the bus...

Everything is over with me... Anjor ... she cried... I have nothing to look forward to or live for...I have to see how AZ is.  In what state it is now.  Who is there? The only place I have to lead my life till I breathe my last.  She had a smile thinking about those boys and about Raagahv, Raaghav, tears flowed down... I am happy that you have a family.  Daak baba please keep them happy...

She was so broken, shaken, and was lost in her thoughts that she did not realise she boarded the Shimla bus instead of the AZ bus.  With darkness, night and tiredness taking over, she slept not realizing the bus was going to the destiny which was not decided by her but by the almighty... her fate was taking her to ...

It was very cold, cool breeze was blowing when she realized it was bit sunny and felt it was not anywhere like AZ... She asked the next seat passenger, which stopping is this how far to reach AZ... AZ whaat, this bus is going to Shimla, in ten minutes you will be reaching Shimla.  She was shocked, what, Shimla, arey conductor saab but I need to go to AZ.  He said, madam this is point to point bus and anyways we have already reached Shimla so nothing can be done now.

She wondered what was happening to her... Shimla, but what will I do... she remembered the PT Coach position and had carried that letter with her.  She said bagwan whats in store for me...

The weather was cool, the nature was at its best and she saw the hilly regions, the tea plantations down the valley with those lovely yellow bougainvillea plants... She smiled looking at them, those yellow plants is so welcoming she felt... She read the name board Rishab Tea Plantations...

She got off the bus stop, went to the nearby tea shop and had some tea... It was a Sunday. She took the letter and went through the address.  Daak baba I don't know whats in store, but I will meet the school and then check about the next bus to AZ.

He drove back with the  boys to Rishab Mansions... Girija was worried seeing that AA was hurt. 

Shyam Lal asked Raaghav to rest and being Sunday he said that he will check upon the stocks and also visits the lodges himself and asked Raaghav to take rest.

Raaghav was expecting call from AZ and also was trying to use his influence to check the vehicles which were going to AZ...

He could not find her... He was looking at the pic in his room.

Where are you?  Please Please give me some hint as to where are you.

Jai ramji and bajrangbali please throw me some light.

He just got a call from his lodge supervisor and Shyam lal attended it.

He said a lady has come to see the school principal but being Sunday the school is closed and the school security had given her the lodge address for a temporary stay.

Rishab had built few lodges around the city to help those who are homeless to spend the night there as it is very cold during the night.  The lodges are free and well maintained but no permanent dwelling was allowed. It was quite secured and was directly managed by Shyaam Lal.

That was the lineage which was maintained by Rishab the old man which was continued by Raaghav and improvised with modern facilities. He ensured that there was no one sleeping in the cold.

Chakor was there in the lodge, which had the big picture of the old man Rishab. She was in the room and she was given good tea and breakfast but was told once the school is opened she will need to leave.

Shyaam Lal on his regular visits to the lodge went and checked the inmates who had come in that day and when he read the name Chakor, he was shocked, surprised.

He asked the supervisor to show who it was and when he saw her in the room, he started to cry, the old man quickly called Raaghav and told him what he saw and asked him to come to the lodge immediately. 

He went out to see the other lodge. 

Raaghav heard the call he could not hear it completely.  The moment he heard Chakor, he just dropped everything, and rushed without telling any one anything as he just wanted to be there, be there not to loose anything...

His heart was thundering, driving past the streets. He doubled up the stairs... she was given the biggest room on the terrace in which Raaghav sometimes stays when he wants some lone time...

She was not in the room but in the terrace, looking at the nature... Her eyes was plain dry and was looking out.

He walked to the terrace his private room, where no one comes ...

His heart was thundering, is it really she... she was turning towards the open space...

He walked in slowly holding himself...

He saw her there, her back to him.  He called gathering himself... Words were not coming but with hard breadth he called out

Mai...dam... she shook herself hearing to that... she could not believe her ears... incessant tears were rolling... Who am I hearing... Is it... but how...

Maidam... He called again, scared to know if it was her or not...

She slowly turned towards him... her eyes looked at him... shocked... surprised...astonished... Raaghav... You... Here... ho...w... is  it really you...

She started to cry...

He called, cried  bajrangbali... thank you so much... you brought my Maidam in front of me...

He ran towards her... she came forward but held herself back... thinking of the boys... His family...

He held her hands... words were not coming out,  emotions and eyes expressed everything... with great difficulty she asked Raaghav how are you??? How is your life??

She could not say anything?? She smiled, I saw you in Delhi...yo...ur...those...t.wo..boys... yo...ur sons... how is your family... why did you come here leaving them... she could not see his eyes... tears were flowing way too much...they are so sweet... how is your wife... I am happy that you are happy... I had to go to AZ... but by mistake boarded the bus to Shimla... I was given a letter for the job of Coach... But I will go back to AZ as I donot want to stay here... she spoke breaking herself... She went on and said, I have lost Anjor, I have nothing now in life... she thought... that... I left her...but... I was framed... She cried...was behind bars ...for ten years... I... I...  He was full of tears... But did not interrupt, allowed her to speak out, cry herself out... as he decided to allow her to cry as from today he will not allow a drop to fall from her eyes..

She went on and on... She asked how is life... How are you?

He said, I have just started to live ... My heart has started to beat after seeing you...

He kept quite... listened to her...asked her to have water...

He said Maidam... Yes they are ...those ...boys...are. our sons...

She shocked... ou..r   sons... what do you mean... Raaghav... Whaat are you saying..

He held her hands... Maidam... after you left me... he narrated the whole story...how he went back, the whole house dazed... the accident... coming to Shimla...going every year to AZ in the hope to know about her... how he took the boys as his and told them her as their mother and told that she was away on work...

She was awed... Amazed... she asked, Raaghav you lived with me... You taught the boys about me... Yes, the boys are waiting for you... But...will you be their mother as I ...

She held his hands, cried her heart out... my own daughter did not understand me but the boys spoke about their mother with pride even though not being with them... they spoke about me... about mee... She cried ... how can you be so pure Raaghav...

What made you think I will be back... even after so many years.  He cried... Maidam I did not have a life once you left me... But as you always say, I had F for Faith in my love.  I thought you were with Anjor happy... I could not think of anyone... and I never went or took the boys out of Shimla too.

But ... Why didn't you marry... She slowly rested her heads on his chest. He said many wanted to but I was already married to you, I did not even think of anyone in my life as my life never had a meaning without you.

What if I had not come... I would still live with your thoughts and with our sons...

He cried...she cried...

Thank you Raaghav... but Anjor... He said what is past can never be undone... Lets look at the future... please can we sail together now... as we have two oars to sail us through.

She smiled... Hugged him hard for he hugged her back, crushing her into him... and looked at her...

But AZ... He said ... I have a good news... I have took back the lands from BPS and given it to the villagers.  I visit them once a year... I have organized co-operatives so that everything is streamlined...

She was amazed and thankful... Raaghav... I ...he just placed his fingers on her lips.  Please no more tears and thank you...

Can we go to the temple and go home please...the boys will be waiting for their mother.  She smiled, me too...

He hugged her, wiped her tears... No more tears... she smiled...hugged him more.

He said, Maidam... Raaghav will you call me Maidam in front of the kids????

Hmm then what should I call... Chakor...your Chakor.. she said...looking lovingly into his eyes...

He froze at her eyes...he cupped her cheeks, and slowly kissed her forehead... Thank you... For coming back... Thank you for becoming mine...

She said thank you for having the faith... garlanding her hands around his shoulders.

Shall we... he said... Yes she nodded... she said I love those yellow bougainvillea plants... he smiled... I planted them so that I could always feel your presence..

They drove back and he showed her the tea estates and plantations. 

Shyam lal had told Girija about Chakor and also the boys that daddy has gone to get their mummy.

Girija was so so excited... The boys and she decorated the house with others ...in lightening speed..

Raaghav and Chakor went to the temple nearby... she gave him the sindoor which was there and asked him to adore her maang... The hands which stopped him ten years back, today made him to do the same.  His eyes full of love, filled the maang.  He said we will marry in front of the boys...she accepted with eyes filled with love.

They walked into the Mansion...

Girija happiness knew no bounds... She though old doubled up and hugged her bitiyaaa...eyes full of tears... Girija Mausi... She looked at Raaghav thanking him...

Girija along with the boys took aarti for the couple.

the boys came running to them...

Arjun and AAyansh came running mummy... they hugged her tight...She hugged them back... saying I am sorry for I had been away from you so long...

But mummy you were always with us... Look there they showed the pic of her and Raaghav in the bedroom...

The kids never left her even for a second and she sublimed in their love...

AAyansh,  she asked how did you find me... He said... Mummy those eyes of yours... I love them... I found you with those eyes...

Raaghav said young man I told you not to flirt with my wife... she kicked him with her elbow... Full of shy...The kids were very happy that she was on their side...  I am for my sons afterwards for you... she winked at them...

Shyam Laal organized for their wedding in their tea estate, attended by the workmen and their families as they did not want to have a lavish one...

The kids asked why are they marrying again. Raaghav said as they had been asking he thought to do the same in front of them and they were so happy holding them while they did their saath pheras.

She was introduced to the plantation employees them and was blessed by the loving hearts.

The final chapter

Yes it's a decade but love never decays...

Months rolled by... She was called by the Principal to join as their coach but to go for an initial training at Delhi.

The boys outrightly refused her to go anywhere out of Shimla and especially without them for they feared she may leave them again... After many promises and with a special permission the whole family went for her training which was for a month in Delhi.

Chakor was overwhelmed in their love and also Raagahv's love made her forget everything that she lost...

After six months...

Maidam  hmmm... the boys want a sister!!!

Ssshhh chup besharam, budda hai thu !!! dad of two!!!

Budda??? Hum??? Arey Maidam...ham abibi handsometa and young hai ek dum!!! He pulled her close to him literally crushing her bones...crushing her into him... she wanted that too...

Arey Bacho  he yelled...kya daddy budda hogayi kya??? ... came running Arjun and Aayansh clinging on to his biceps on both sides and swirling... Nooo... Our daddy strongest!!! Both in unison shouted...

I can carry two more he winked at her smiling!!

She smiled shy and kicking him with her elbow... You naughty, I am forty!!

He said yes naughty though forty you are my beauty with whom only I can play dirty!!!

Raaghav it's a decade... she said

Yes! but my love for you never decayed...

He kissed on her forehead... age is a number that define the number of years we live in this world while love is infinite and never fades even if it is a decade...

Daddy mummy... good night... We are off to our rooms ran the brats...giggling...closing the doors behind...

I told you we will get a sis said Aa... giggling... how are you sure...asked Ar... dumbo daddy kissed mummy on the forehead didn't you see... Ohhh gigigigiliiing ...

She will be mine... No she will be mine... both fought while he was going up and down the OP sweating, fretting !!

The lights went off... The Gynae came out smiling!!!! It was bit tough but she fought it... she is tired but fine...

You all can go in...

Mummyyy shouted A and A in excitement!!!! We love you... One for each!!!

Yes it was Aditi and Ananya...two beautiful roses...In One Shot!!!😉😉

He held them preciously!!! Kissing Chakor on her forehead... With tears, and trembling voice... He said..Thank you, thank you for loving me and coming into my life...and completing my life.

She smiled...hugging the boys who were on her both sides...

She said... True it's a decade but our love never decayed...

My hands are full, twosome na na foursome and awesome...she smiled that million dollar smile...

He held her close to his heart...saying...yesss foursome... Winking...Don't underestimate the power of ... Buddaa she said smiling naughty!!!  I love you he said... I love you too... he kissed her on her forehead...

They brought the bundles of joy home...

The bungalow was decorated for the boys' birthday!!!!  They wanted to celebrate their birthday with their sis's...

No big party... Only the foursome...along with their Mausi / Shyam laal who was excited to see their grandchildren...

The boys were happy rocking the cradles...

While Mummy and Daddy were holding to each other, eyes on each other and dancing to the song... he was holding her waist and she was resting herself in his shoulders...

She smiled... slanted her head resting on his chest, fitting into him perfectly...

Life is to live,

Life is to love,

Even if it is a decade for our Love never decays!!!!

Edited by sumsukor - 5 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail

Piercing - mini bonus

The whole Rishab mansion was in tension.

Arjun and AAyansh were crying terribly.  They just could not take it. 

Why should this happen?? Why is god being cruel?

Why always such things happen to us, Arjun cried, I just can't see this, cried Aayansh too.

Raaghav was in tears looking at them.

Chakor, please we can't handle this.  Is it too necessary for you to do this.

Raaghav, I know it is very painful but I cannot help it...

Certain things has to happen, you all have to bear it.  She too was in tears, but being brave and was explaining the boys.

Noo , mumma please don't go, please... cried Aayansh.

All the three were crying.  I am sorry but I have to go...

She went with the twins...along with Girija

Nooo, cried all the three running towards the door, spreading their hands holding to each other, stopping Chakor...

Mumma please...

The car was ready, she had to go...

Please leave way I have to go now, she told them...

Why should this be done??? Asked again..

She explained and finally she lost her cool

I cannot keep pushing it, we have to leave now.

There was a call... she said yes I am on the way... we will be there.

Girija kept her hands on her head and sat in the corner.  Arey started now. She was smiling...

For Gods sake, please leave the way,  Raaghav I can understand the boys don't know about this, but why are you too behaving this way. Chakor literally started to get angry with him.  He knew what was coming and he quietly slid away.

Its after all ear piercing for the girls and they are going to soon turn one year.  This has to be done and I have fixed it with the piercing specialists.  You guys make a mountain out of everything.  Because of your drama I could not take them last week.  As we delay the pain will be more.  Can you all please stop crying and stop this drama.

This is becoming too much. Even for every vaccination you all start off. If then how can we get the girls stronger??  I am getting now tired dealing with this.

The boys kept quiet, looking at each other and looking up at their dad who was missing.

It was nothing but piercing of the little ones ears and both Arjun and Aayansh were so concerned and worried that it would pain their little sisters who were also crying as their bros were crying.  They were not understanding anything... But were holding their bros fingers with their tiny fingers...

Girija mausi, please come lets go and get it done... God I am just unable to handle these three.

Mumma what to do we cannot see them crying in pain after the vaccination and now this piercing.

She said its good for the health and piercing is a form of acupuncture which helps in growth and development.

You both always like me wearing different earrings and dress well, don't you want your sisters too to dress themselves well..  Yes mumma but...

Now stop and where is your daddy... I know... My first grown up bacha he is...  Raaghav... Raaghav...

She left the girls with the boys and went up to their room.  He was crying...

She turned him... Raaghav whats this childishness. His eyes were red, he said I am finding it too difficult to see them cry when they are vaccinated too as for the boys too I never used to go but Girija and Shyam lal used to.  Sorry Chakor but I am scared to even think of them crying when their soft ears will be pierced...

She held him and said Raaghav we get pierced by words in our life and this is nothing and its all for a healthy benefit.  Please don't be so soft, you worry so much for them, it's a simple piercing, they need to grow strong to handle so many things in the future.

He said yes I know, I can handle any amount of pain on me but I am just unable to see my lives whom I breathe for tear in any way.

She smiled, hugged him and told him with you around none will tear.  He smiled, kissing her...

Now please take care of the boys, while I go with Girija mausi... I don't want to get  late. And no more crying while I am away... she pointed her fingers. OK

He said holding and kissing her finger, Yes Maidam...

They both came down... The boys waved at their sis...

She went with them while the three drove away to the toy shop to greet them back with the best toys...

She smiled happy and also thinking to herself how lucky was she...as she is too pierced but at her heart by cupids arrow of her Raaghav and the boys who have made her world complete...

Its just piercing... she smiled to Girija...😛

sumsukor thumbnail

Adopted???...a sneak peak

He raged at the phone call... Mind yourself... his veins were protruding...Screamed Raaghav at the top of his voice...

Dare touch my sons??????  He Raged... Chakor was perplexed looking at him...

Ha ha ha ...Arey Raaghav, but they are not your sons? wickedly laughed at the other end and cut the call.

Shocked...chocked... how is it possible???? who knows it?????

Chakor cried her heart out... I need ... I need my boys...my sons...

He vowed!!! not a scratch on our sons!!! I promise...

who is that who is bringing in hell????

What is the motive?????

Any guesses ???

sumsukor thumbnail

Adopted ???

Part I

Every life spins around to live

Every life spins around to love

But

Is happiness always there?  There always comes something to hamper it, but, will the bonding gets weakened??? Get slackened???

Need everything to be biological????

Does love always bonds with blood?

A point to ponder???

The A4 and the Ace players were happy going through their life after the 10thbirthday celebration and the first  birthday celebration of the Lions and the Roses respectively!!

The celebration was always only within the family and Girija Mausi and Shyam lal kaka.The boys are way too attached to Shyam Lal and Raaghav never fails to visit an old homage to mark the anniversary of Rishabs. The boys were told that they had to pay homage to their elders.

In the evening after the celebration, the family goes to the factory where they celebrate with the workers and their families.  The plantation had the residence of the workers within along with a school and hospital and a recreation centre.

Inspite of constant telling of the workers, Raaghav will diligently get into his uniform and work along with the fellow workers as that helped him understand their troubles if any and also get to know their family concerns too.  Chakor was always amazed and felt that Raaghav never changed... Her love towards him grew more...

Arjun and Aayansh never left an opportunity to be with their sis but only after their studies and their extra curriculum which was done under the strict vigilance of the Coach and the roses would wait for their bros to hold them together and went to bed with them.  The boys would leave for their room after singing the lohri with Chakor for the little ones.

It was late that day after the birthday celebration and there was a little mishap in the factory and Raaghav had to take the workman who had slipped and fell to the hospital, so he asked the boys to go with Chakor and the girls home.

The family went home and as the norm on all birthdays, Shyam Laal would give a small cover to the boys as a gift, but on their tenth birthday they were given two small wooden boxes and the boys were thrilled and wished mom and their roses good night and called their dad to wish him and set off for their room.

The BOX... the boys opened... it had two slips.

Raaghav came back home... kissed the sleeping boys and set off to kiss his princesses and saw his Queen who was sleeping on the dining table with the dinner besides her.  It was a practice that they ensured that they ate together...

She was looking beautiful and he lost in her and was wondering whether the roses were cute or she was cuter... His gaze did tingle her sleep and she smiling woke up to see her man admiring her...

You should have woken me up she asked...You must be feeling tired and hungry, how is his legs??? He said things were fine.

She asked him, Raaghav what's that you are staring at me, she felt blushing at his gaze.  I don't know if you are cute or my girls are as I get lost in you that I don't feel tired or hungry... They fed each other... Raaghav you take care of everything, everyone ... And Chakor you take care of me...he said. In all ways... his eyes were turning dark...cupping her face...drowning in her eyes...

Hmmm, ok budda now enough, lets sleep as I have my special coaching session early morning and the boys also have their sessions tomorrow...  Hmmm ok Maidam, he said but lifted her to their room and stole a goodnight kiss from her!!!

The day dawned... the boys searched for Raaghav but he had left before as there was an emergency in the plantation...

Chakor went along with the boys to the practice session and surprisingly the boys were quiet... And Chakor was indeed worried about it!!!

The sessions were going on while there was a new person coming to the Principal room...

The day did dawn bright but soon there was an oncoming storm for the Ragahv Rishabs...

sumsukor thumbnail

PART II

Chakor went along with the boys to the practice session and surprisingly the boys were quiet... And Chakor was indeed worried about it!!!

The sessions were going on while there was a new person coming to the Principal room...

He walked to the Principal room, dressed in a business attire with a cap and dark sun glasses alongwith a pipe...throwing away his attitude of richness...the peon fell for his Rs.2000/- pink Gandhi and told him the details which were not supposed to be told. The peon said Saab its too early, the office opens only when the school starts, but I will give you the details, please don't tell anyone. He took the pupils register.

Its ten years now, old man but for you I would have ruled the whole empire, I planned the accident, unfortunately you escaped only to die later. I thought the babies too were travelling, but...Fumed the man who was in late 40s. The driver was so beaten that he turned into an approver and told the police that I was behind the killing and I had to go behind bars for 14 years, but now I am back within ten years, I have searched ran enough, searched enough, now I have found.  Wait now, for I will play the game.

I will find out everything, about the boys and take them into my custody for I am the ruler... The heir of the Rishabs and will win over everything.  No one can stop me and if anyone I will kill them... Who ever it is... Death will be the price.

The peon told the details he asked about...Arjun Raghav Rishab and Aayansh Raghav Rishab... Father Raghav Kumar .. He smiled wickedly looking at the name of the father... Raghav Kumar...

He went back to his car...

Chakor walked with the boys after their early morning sessions... the boys were quiet.. She asked them what's bothering them for which Arjun kept quiet and Aayansh said , mumma everyday morning we wake up to daddy's call, but for the first time today daddy did not come to wake us up, we are scared, if anything happens to daddy...

Chakor quickly hugged them, daddy had to run to the factory as the lawyer had called him for that workman who had injured his legs. And nothing will happen to daddy, she kissed them. 

As the Coach, Chakor does not do full time at the school as the girls were too young but would go on part time hours.  She goes for the early morning sessions and during post lunch during which the PT hours were and returned with the boys back along with Raghav who would pick them from the school.

The boys returned home to get ready soon to go back to the classes.  There were many cars and jeeps in the Mansion, but the small car was missing. 

Arjun:  So daddy has not yet come???

AAyash : yes the car is not there? I don't know why daddy always uses the small car when he goes alone but uses the Rover when he comes with us.

Chakor: My Lion cubs are growing and looking at everything, she smiled.  When he is alone he does not need a bigger one so he goes with the small one.

Arjun : but mumma, daddy always says that going uphill is always difficult so why he uses the small car always... 

(Chakor FB:

When the babies were just three months, she was at home with the babies when Raaghav returned home after dropping the boys at school.  Quickly changed, kissed his princesses who were happily smiling at him trying to touch his cheeks... He gave a hug to Chakor, looked her passionately, gave a quick peek at his Queen on her forehead which he never fails before he sets for the factory.   She for the first time, pulled him and met his lips, passionately...serving him all her love... Wow that's a sweet bonus from my Queen... Anything special??? His eyes twinkled... She smiled... everyday you make my moment special but I find you always hold yourself, though you want it which I read from your eyes, so thought to give you a gift...Arey wah!! That was indeed a sweet one winked he. touching his lips.. Thank you Maidam... she blushed (he thought yes I crave for your love but I do not want to make you feel forced as I feel so honoured that you love me and made my life complete with these two roses) there was a little blob but quickly wiped it before she saw. 

Raaghav, she asked while there are so many jeeps and bigger cars why do you take this small one when you go alone.  He tried to say but got a call and rushed to the factory as there were clients waiting to meet him.

Shyaam Lal was in the main entrance.  He walked upto Chakor and said, beti, this small car is bought out of Raaghav's salary.  Chakor was surprised... Salary??? What do you mean??? Her eyes teared and Raaghav grew in her heart to greater heights hearing what the old man said). Bitiya he said, he is that gem which is rarely available and the boys are lucky to have him and you.  Thank you  he folded his arms... Chakor quickly held his hands, kaaka please aap bade, please bless us donot thank us.  But for you Raaghav could not have done anything.  He said yes but he has taken care of everything, everyone.  Rishab parivaar is indebted to him and you forever and so am I too...

FB ends

She smiled at the boys and they went to their room looking back waiting for their daddy.  She went to check upon the roses who had just woke up and was being taken care by the care takers...

She went to prepare the breakfast for the boys. Raaghav rushed home straight to the boys room, my boys, my lions how was your session, he asked... Arjun rushed and hugged him and was crying... While AAyansh was hugging him too.  Raaghav was too shocked, what happened Ar... are you ok? Did anyone say anything? Are you hurt? Why are you crying? He asked so many questions.  Cha... He tried to call her, when Arjun spoke, daddy, I was so scared not seeing you this morning, this is the first day you did not wake us up. I felt someone was taking us away from you. Raaghav hugged the boys tightly... No No none can take you away from me! Dare anyone touch my lions, my sons, he cried...I had to go as there was an emergency dears.  Sorry! For hereafter I promise I will not go in the morning without waking you both up.  And if anyone does what should you Lions do? He asked will you cry and fall prey?  NOOO we will rise like the Lions and hurt the person who do harm to us!! Sabaash, mera Lions...The boys smiled, he prepared them for the school and brought them down while the girls were also ready to have breakfast with their bros in their special chairs.

Mummy, AAyansh came running to the dining, hugging and kissing Chakor in her eyes...  I love your eyes mummy... Hhmmm sounded Raaghav... Okok daddy I am not flirting with your wife , Ok the family laughed.  Chakor and Raaghav were feeding the boys while they were feeding their little roses with their baby food...Girija and Shyaam lal got the bags and the lunch boxes for the boys.

Bye bye mumma, kaaka , mausi... And muaahhh the boys waved to their little ones with their flying kisses. 

Raaghav drove the boys in the Rover, which raged with the Lion and its cubs...while the hyena was in the corner of the road seeing them.

A wicked smile... Raaghav Kumar... father... Ha ha ha ... He saw them going to the school...

He saw Shyaam Lal... So you are still there... Shyaam Lal went in the jeep to the factory when he suddenly realized that someone was looking at the Mansion...

He tried to look back but found  none...

But suddenly these words were ringing in his mind

I don't know what I will do with my grandsons.  Being very rich, there are people out there who will be eyeing to create problems and also I worry about the safety of these boys. 

You came as a blessing as but for you I would have died leaving these kids as orphans.  Can you stay with me for some time please to help me.  Shyaam Lal was accepting the same and requested Raaghav and Girija to stay behind.

He felt uneasy!! Why suddenly I am remembering Bade Maalkin's words.  Maalkin please take care of this happy family. He prayed...