tennis2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What u guys think? Would can make great couple?
Puneet & Ridhima
Puneet  & Jasmine
Puneet & Shamita
Puneet & Avika

Edited by tennis2009 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
not jasmin as she is dating aly
nemesis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya185

not jasmin as she is dating aly

I dont think so. Didnt she posted something on aly's birthday about how one doesnt have to be romantically involved with person to Be their soulmate. I think they're super close and really good friends. Maybe I'm wrong lol

Back to topic, punit and riddhima will look great together. But, Other than jasmin he's not following any other kkk girl on insta.
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol Punit ka swayamvar😆
I think he has someone in his life but hypothetically speaking, I would go with Ridhima based on what I have watched in kkk...They are cute😳...second choice would be Jas
tennis2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: handlessthakur

Lol Punit ka swayamvar 😆

I think he has someone in his life but hypothetically speaking, I would go with Ridhima based on what I have watched in kkk...They are cute😳...second choice would be Jas

Yes even i feel the same ridhham would look cute with him. But there dont follow on Instagram. And they both r gujarati. I remember in the show they was talking in gujarati
Plus same time looking good together is not enough there be match between both of them and many thing liking personality  who know both of them have some one u never know 
TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First i was like what kind of question it is ðŸ˜†
Honestly riddhima looks good with him but shamita can complement him as she is too a very good dancer.